Forums

Can't see Sweep drops

Jonar

So when I'm in party with a spoiler I can't see the drops he gets by using the Sweep skill on spoiled mobs.

I know this is probably some stupid setting, but I can't find ANYTHING in the system message window to fix it.

Any ideas?

It's not a setting, it's bugged.

Sometimes it shows up, sometimes it doesn't.

It seems like it's decided when the client starts, but it happens to me and several people I play with.

If we see it at start, then it won't disappear until the client is not closed. Same if we don't see it at start.

6 hours ago, Jonar said:

So when I'm in party with a spoiler I can't see the drops he gets by using the Sweep skill on spoiled mobs.

I know this is probably some stupid setting, but I can't find ANYTHING in the system message window to fix it.

Any ideas?

Party must be set ,,random including spoil,, if not you dotn see spoiler sweeps.

Just now, Gandariell said:

I assume that if i have ,,random incl spoil,, i always see spoil.

If not i ,,never,, see spoil.

You might assume that, but that's not how it worked in the past, and it's not how it works now.

if you start the party as GL you will see the items swept. if you change the PL when the party is formed, the OLD PL will still be the one that sees that sweeps... so this is KINDA working as intended... but it is not refreshing when PL is changed...  L2 NCSoft Official style?!?!?

13 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

if you start the party as GL you will see the items swept. if you change the PL when the party is formed, the OLD PL will still be the one that sees that sweeps... so this is KINDA working as intended... but it is not refreshing when PL is changed...  L2 NCSoft Official style?!?!?

If simply the spoiler relogs, without changing party leader, it can fix it. Not fix it in the sense that the leader can see the sweep, but every single party member can see it. Sometimes it simply works, the spoiler doesn't have to do anything. The party doesn't have to be random including spoil either. This is full of bugs, but no, the party leader and the spoiler are not the only 2 characters that should see the sweeped items, that is not how it is intended to work. Every party member should see it regardless of the type of the party.

Archived