Forums

Problem with NCOINS

Gypsy

19 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

Hello, Moderators,

support center is on holidays?

does anyone will  respond to Request #22564292 ? 

ive paid for 4000 ncoins about 8 hours ago, and no coins and no respond from support.

Patience.

Also, only support can help you, posting on the forums of your shameful doings won't help you.

2 minutes ago, mixa said:

Patience.

Also, only support can help you, posting on the forums of your shameful doings won't help you.

oh sorry i forgot that forum is created only  for queue,spoil and adena drop crying :)

25 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

ive paid for 4000 ncoins about 8 hours ago, and no coins and no respond from support.

When you purchased them you accepted purchasing t&c that clearly state it may take up to 24 hours to deliver NCoin. And here you are, despite a mere fraction of that time has passed, making worthless spam threads.

1 minute ago, Devoid said:

When you purchased them you accepted purchasing t&c that clearly state it may take up to 24 hours to deliver NCoin. And here you are, despite a mere fraction of that time has passed, making worthless spam threads.

usually when i buy something im not reading such type of information , as lot of ppls :) this is not right, but true ...... I did not had  a practice of buyng something from NCsoft,till now :) in other games,or services digital purchases is delivered instantly... so its is kind of weird for me :) 

Archived