Lvl 40+ Leaving Server

ShaoFT

Well. Everyone 40+ was complaining about rates and i didnt beleive it but its real. It is impossible to play if u are not playing with a full party AOE.

Mobs gives less exp, drop and adena at levels 40+, why? Im playing L2 since 2008 and never saw something like this. The only explanation is that u want us donating SS to play, but soon u will have no one to pay guys.

Thank u for this weeks of fun! I love Lineage and i will always be a NCSoft fan, but this time u really bleeped up... 

Cya!!

9 minutes ago, ShaoFT said:

Well. Everyone 40+ was complaining about rates and i didnt beleive it but its real. It is impossible to play if u are not playing with a full party AOE.

Mobs gives less exp, drop and adena at levels 40+, why? Im playing L2 since 2008 and never saw something like this. The only explanation is that u want us donating SS to play, but soon u will have no one to pay guys.

Thank u for this weeks of fun! I love Lineage and i will always be a NCSoft fan, but this time u really bleeped up... 

Cya!!

They're fixing it. Try reading the damned stickies.

1 minute ago, Arinulis said:

They're fixing it. Try reading the damned stickies.

The thing is, they have been "fixing" a lot of things lately, just that they seem to be very slow with their "fixes".

Of course, if you can wait a few weeks/months, that's fine, but it seems OP has found a better way to spend his time.

I cant farm dude... why mobs gives less exp and adena at 40+? No sense at all... i just wanna kills some x1 mobs and be happy with that and i cant do it! I a solo hippie player who wants to pay runes every month and be happy solo grinding and i just can do it. Instead, i have to be forced to play in a AOE party as a buffer or leave the server. Then i leave... but i really wanted to keep playing. With their greed everyone loses. Me coz i dont have L2 anymore and they will lose their business too.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived