Jump to content
Forums

What are the most on demand classes


Recommended Posts

Hello,

I was wondering what are the most on demand classes ?

I have started a human tank that would become a DA in the futur but I've read that there are quite a few of those and since I'm still kinda low (lvl 20 actually) I was thinking that there was still time to reroll...

Though I always wanted to play DA, I've played mostly on privates before this and the DA there was never playable because full buff players with RB jewels are simply too resistant to the debuffs (or the debuff are just never configured right, idk). And a full buff paladin with mana pots is much better too cuz healing frenzy.

So yeah, still plan on playing the DA but if rerolling into something else can get me in a clan/parties more easily right now then I'm interested :P

Thank you,

Edited by Grimblee
Link to post
Share on other sites

PvE tanks will most likely end up being more in-demand than other classes due to general player bias towards DD or supportive DD (e.g. BD) classes. You could also roll a WC if you like torment, since it is going to become more in demand after 3rd class transfer (currently not available in NCw). For now, especially at lower levels (think below 60) PP/SE/EE clearly outshine WC, despite its ability to buff an entire pt in one go.

For PvP, people will always need archers and mages over other DDs, but then again, there's going to be plenty of those in general. A niche in-demand class for mass PvP is OL (but you must work with a clan all the time instead of soloing).

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Devoid said:

PvE tanks will most likely end up being more in-demand than other classes due to general player bias towards DD or supportive DD (e.g. BD) classes. You could also roll a WC if you like torment, since it is going to become more in demand after 3rd class transfer (currently not available in NCw). For now, especially at lower levels (think below 60) PP/SE/EE clearly outshine WC, despite its ability to buff an entire pt in one go.

For PvP, people will always need archers and mages over other DDs, but then again, there's going to be plenty of those in general. A niche in-demand class for mass PvP is OL (but you must work with a clan all the time instead of soloing).

Ohh yeah OL for the CP heal right ? But that class is super mana hungry IIRC.

WC seems nice, I like the DOTs :P might try that, was also looking at EE for the ability to regen mana, which seems very strong here...

 

Do you think a DA could be a good PvE Tank ? I know it's more offensive and all that (so better pvp) but can it still be a very good pve tank ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Every class will be in demand but a few exceptions.

Lets make some good parties to show this

Archer PVE -> Tank, BD, SWS, PP, SE, Archer, Archer, Archer, Optional

Archer PVP -> Tank, BD, SWS, Bishop, SE/EE, Archer, Archer, Archer, OL (Pa'agrio's Honor) / Could change Tank for Dagger and have only a Bishop and another Dagger, Daggers and Archers work well togheter in PVP - Out party -> WC/PP/SE/EE

Mage PVE -> Tank, BD, SWS, SE, PP, EE, Mage, Mage, Mage / SE+PP+EE Can be out of party as dual boxes and put more mages / pullers

Mage PVP -> Tank, BD, SWS, Bishop, EE, OL, Mage, Mage, Mage / Tank could be missing and put another Mage, use BD and SWS for front line - Out party SE/WC/PP

Then you have AOE Pole parties but those are very mixed, you need Tank with Hate Aura, 1 SE, 1 EE/Bishop, and then everything that can wear a pole efficiently, Warlord ofc, Destroyer, any Dwarf, but even Daggers and Archers, SE is needed for Vampiric Rage and EE/Bishop + SE for heal.

As you can see almost every class in the game is needed but, now lets be real, it will always be dependant of lvl, if you talk about 40- it doesnt matter, talking 40-60 things get tricky because, for example, every time you could use a Bishop for heal wich is the best heal, in PVE SE or EE or even PP is better because they have buffs that the Bishop does not have, meaning that a Bishop is a very strange class to be seen in the game because parties usually think of the moment and not the future if its not a Clan or CP party, a Bishop depends on CP/Clan it would be quite difficult to find party as a Bishop between 40-52, but suddenly if you are a Bishop lvl 52 with an average server lvl of 30-35 so then big clans will recruit you like you are the god that will make all their dreams come true, because a Bishop 61+ in Classic 1.5 will be the most important class of them all, if a Clan manage to have 3 Bishops 55+ for the first Siege, they may be the only ones to be able to conquer a Castle, that important a Bishop is, yet lvling up as Cleric is really hard and after 40 PPs are more likely to get party but then they will not get good parties for PVP/Sieges.

But at the end a Mage is the most wanted but there are so many mages that you practically never see parties looking for a mage for lvl up, they search for Tanks and maybe healers 30-35+, after 40 clans recruit active BD and SWS really quick too, so at the end the top 5 wanted chars are in my opinion:

1 - Bishop (End-Game. Clans will beg for Bishops)

2 - SWS (They are actually more wanted than Bishops in clans but not as usefull, but in PVE because they are fast with Song of Wind they are good pullers, so actually an active SWS is good, besides the fact that not many ppl make SWS dualbox because of 3 boxes restriction there are not even one char that benefits more with a SWS dualbox than with any other like PP, BD, SE, EE)

3 - BD (Same as SWS, BD are actually more usefull than SWS but there are more BDs in the server and a lot of dualboxes BD, in parties they usually just dance thats why they are only good for PVP because in PVE is common to find someone that have a BD dualbox)

4 - OL (Overlords are in the same place than Bishops, the Pa'agrio's Honor is very very important, every clan should have 1, 2 or even 3 OLs to be succesfull but sadly at the beginning they are not very usefull in parties, but they will be needed and any clan will want them without a doubt)

5 - This is a hard place for me WC and EE share this place, an active WC is very good, and needed in parties because of their party buffs, good in AOE Pole parties and Archer Parties, but OL is best, on the EE part, the EE is a natural option because they can replace Bishops kinda not really but because they are more needed because of recharge, because of Clarity, and in later versions because of PoW in a Mage Party is almost a must but because of OL Victories of Pa'agrio this is not enterelly needed, but is a good Dual, lets say you have a Necro and you go solo with PP and SE, if later on you go dual with a active EE is the best combination, and have in mind that if the EE have BD and SWS as dual box is the best combination.

Honorable Mentions - Clans will always need a good Blacksmith and Spoiler, a clan cant work well without them, same case for any tank, DA, SK, TK all good, DA maybe best right now. Elemental Summoner in the next version of classic with 3rd Class Change they will be very good for their buff and Olympiads.

Not very good options - Tyrants, sadly they are quite bad right now, at its the class that I know less so I may be wrong but I dont think so.

That is my insight in the matter.

Best Regards.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/10/2018 at 10:13 PM, Hexploder said:

Every class will be in demand but a few exceptions.

Lets make some good parties to show this

Archer PVE -> Tank, BD, SWS, PP, SE, Archer, Archer, Archer, Optional

Archer PVP -> Tank, BD, SWS, Bishop, SE/EE, Archer, Archer, Archer, OL (Pa'agrio's Honor) / Could change Tank for Dagger and have only a Bishop and another Dagger, Daggers and Archers work well togheter in PVP - Out party -> WC/PP/SE/EE

Mage PVE -> Tank, BD, SWS, SE, PP, EE, Mage, Mage, Mage / SE+PP+EE Can be out of party as dual boxes and put more mages / pullers

Mage PVP -> Tank, BD, SWS, Bishop, EE, OL, Mage, Mage, Mage / Tank could be missing and put another Mage, use BD and SWS for front line - Out party SE/WC/PP

Then you have AOE Pole parties but those are very mixed, you need Tank with Hate Aura, 1 SE, 1 EE/Bishop, and then everything that can wear a pole efficiently, Warlord ofc, Destroyer, any Dwarf, but even Daggers and Archers, SE is needed for Vampiric Rage and EE/Bishop + SE for heal.

As you can see almost every class in the game is needed but, now lets be real, it will always be dependant of lvl, if you talk about 40- it doesnt matter, talking 40-60 things get tricky because, for example, every time you could use a Bishop for heal wich is the best heal, in PVE SE or EE or even PP is better because they have buffs that the Bishop does not have, meaning that a Bishop is a very strange class to be seen in the game because parties usually think of the moment and not the future if its not a Clan or CP party, a Bishop depends on CP/Clan it would be quite difficult to find party as a Bishop between 40-52, but suddenly if you are a Bishop lvl 52 with an average server lvl of 30-35 so then big clans will recruit you like you are the god that will make all their dreams come true, because a Bishop 61+ in Classic 1.5 will be the most important class of them all, if a Clan manage to have 3 Bishops 55+ for the first Siege, they may be the only ones to be able to conquer a Castle, that important a Bishop is, yet lvling up as Cleric is really hard and after 40 PPs are more likely to get party but then they will not get good parties for PVP/Sieges.

But at the end a Mage is the most wanted but there are so many mages that you practically never see parties looking for a mage for lvl up, they search for Tanks and maybe healers 30-35+, after 40 clans recruit active BD and SWS really quick too, so at the end the top 5 wanted chars are in my opinion:

1 - Bishop (End-Game. Clans will beg for Bishops)

2 - SWS (They are actually more wanted than Bishops in clans but not as usefull, but in PVE because they are fast with Song of Wind they are good pullers, so actually an active SWS is good, besides the fact that not many ppl make SWS dualbox because of 3 boxes restriction there are not even one char that benefits more with a SWS dualbox than with any other like PP, BD, SE, EE)

3 - BD (Same as SWS, BD are actually more usefull than SWS but there are more BDs in the server and a lot of dualboxes BD, in parties they usually just dance thats why they are only good for PVP because in PVE is common to find someone that have a BD dualbox)

4 - OL (Overlords are in the same place than Bishops, the Pa'agrio's Honor is very very important, every clan should have 1, 2 or even 3 OLs to be succesfull but sadly at the beginning they are not very usefull in parties, but they will be needed and any clan will want them without a doubt)

5 - This is a hard place for me WC and EE share this place, an active WC is very good, and needed in parties because of their party buffs, good in AOE Pole parties and Archer Parties, but OL is best, on the EE part, the EE is a natural option because they can replace Bishops kinda not really but because they are more needed because of recharge, because of Clarity, and in later versions because of PoW in a Mage Party is almost a must but because of OL Victories of Pa'agrio this is not enterelly needed, but is a good Dual, lets say you have a Necro and you go solo with PP and SE, if later on you go dual with a active EE is the best combination, and have in mind that if the EE have BD and SWS as dual box is the best combination.

Honorable Mentions - Clans will always need a good Blacksmith and Spoiler, a clan cant work well without them, same case for any tank, DA, SK, TK all good, DA maybe best right now. Elemental Summoner in the next version of classic with 3rd Class Change they will be very good for their buff and Olympiads.

Not very good options - Tyrants, sadly they are quite bad right now, at its the class that I know less so I may be wrong but I dont think so.

That is my insight in the matter.

Best Regards.

Thank you for your comprehensive answer.

In the end I've gone dual box with DA/EE, even though I just noticed that a SE might have been more optimal with it's vampiric and crit buffs for a melee char like the DA but well... EE seems better later in the game :S

I guess that with those two classes I should be of value to clans :P I'm also planning on making a Warsmith as third box, think it might be usefull to craft my own char's stuff...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Grimblee said:

Thank you for your comprehensive answer.

In the end I've gone dual box with DA/EE, even though I just noticed that a SE might have been more optimal with it's vampiric and crit buffs for a melee char like the DA but well... EE seems better later in the game :S

I guess that with those two classes I should be of value to clans :P I'm also planning on making a Warsmith as third box, think it might be usefull to craft my own char's stuff...

 

You are not going to be crafting a lot of items for your self, do it if you play with a clan and the clan help you to lvl it up, its not a good idea just for you.
True SE is better than EE, I cannot think of anything good that a EE can offer to a DA better in any point in the game, EE are good for mages and main user, the best dualbox for a DA is a PP no questions ask, you need that haste, and bless the body is also good, best 2 dualboxes for DA is PP+SE, with Haste from PP and Vampiric Rage from SE, and everything else you will be able to pole alone with a DA later on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...