17 hours ago, Laser said:

Vamp rage is supposed to be every hit
Reflect damage is supposed to only work on non skill melee damage
Magic damage is supposed to never miss. Physical skills still never miss

Endless list of missing or wrong skills such as:
emp echo missing
flame icon missing
bubble skills missing
frenzy missing. This skill was the namesake skill of the class. It has a skill called frenzy but the skill text and effects are wrong
angelic icon Give back the original version - said every paladin ever
skill enchant concept missing

:D:D Really?

19 hours ago, Laser said:

I have not had the best view of this "care about sustainability" you speak of @FatHips

I am constantly on the fence about quitting every second I play. I like the difficulty like this, even the limitations on adena rates that prevent the lead parties from gaining an insurmountable lead. I have a problem with how the game is being handled and multiple mutilations of the game code lingering from the Goddess update.

This is my L2 experience so far:

day 1 make 3 characters
day 2 banned for no reason and no explanation, unable to create new accounts. I took time off work and had a long weekend for this.
day 8 unbanned, no reason for ban or compensation given. create 3 characters for my 6 man party of supports.
day 9 banned for no reason, original 3 accounts untouched so i could do something with my now expired armor sets.
day 11 unbanned with no explanation of the ban. RIP both of the first weekends I finally get to play normally a full 2 weeks behind every other player because I have work
day 25 after being banned for no reason twice I really expected them to have a system that would keep afk bots out of the game. I get to see roughly 30% of newbie players running around as afk bots and adena spamming.

Today I posted constructive concepts encouraging useful discussion of solutions to adena spam sites and bot reporting. 

unable to purchase VIP to bypass 15 hour long queue until I can log in to buy VIP so I can bypass 15 long queue so I can pay for VIP so I can get past the queue so I can buy VIP --endlessly looped

AFK fishing is automated exp farm.

Multiple low/mid level hunting zones have level 70 mobs

Only 4 elements with fire wind water earth. I am have Necro and my friend is a Paladin. What do Dark and Holy element do now?

Vamp rage is supposed to be every hit
Reflect damage is supposed to only work on non skill melee damage
Magic damage is supposed to never miss. Physical skills still never miss

Endless list of missing or wrong skills such as:
emp echo missing
flame icon missing
bubble skills missing
frenzy missing. This skill was the namesake skill of the class. It has a skill called frenzy but the skill text and effects are wrong
angelic icon Give back the original version - said every paladin ever
skill enchant concept missing

My character has no underwear... Again. 

I have seen effort being attempted exclusively by @Juji, unfortunately ALL other support staff and mods I have talked with to give no explanation for any unacceptable actions.

I want to play, that should be clear given the things I have put up with. NC is currently panic fixing minor issues such as events giving a bit more exp than expected. 

We dont get to see any of the actions taken to remove illegal players. I would love to see a GM teleport every single bot at once into the sky above the tower of insolence where baium could then collectively 1 shot all of them in a glorious video for all to watch. Play with them first, then ban. Let people know when action is taken in a showy way. Just saying "we banned XXX number of illegal accounts today" feels so distant to players and we just see more bots pop up soon after. Help improve your own image.

I wanted to post with a positive view of things but putting that all in writing hurt.

You are in the wrong chronicle bro. Talking about 3rd class change lvl 76+ skills missing from Chronicle 1.5.

Go away.

5 minutes ago, ReverendX said:

I won't be sticking around because NCSoft wants me to pay $80 a month for XP rune.

You've lost your damn minds.

Yea the rune situation in the shop is ridiculously greedy, here I was thinking I'd be able to buy some 30 day rune for $15 so it would be like a subscription.

On 10/31/2018 at 10:54 AM, Vlademere said:

You are in the wrong chronicle bro. Talking about 3rd class change lvl 76+ skills missing from Chronicle 1.5.

Go away.

Dont talk as if this is supposed to be before C2.

You would not have something as basic as CP. 
Blazing Swamp would be as on fire as the Swampland.
There would be no such thing as epic boss jewels.
"Quest mobs" would still give full exp/drops causing the biggest tear festivals ever.
magic crits would be 1 update away from existing and deal 4x damage once per week

"Go away."

Unless we somehow manage to improve our version then we will have the same skills the euro classic wiki lists.

Some songs/dances can level up to level 2 and gain 73 mp cost. RIP mp from stacking costs

Where is my dragon that allowed me to fly to the top tower spike of heine and jump for 6m+ fall damage.

WHERE IS MY ADORABLE PET mpsupply CHICKEN WITH 2 HEADS?

Archived