Jump to content
Forums

pk system is horrible


Recommended Posts

the current pk system is horrible and only instigates ksing and griefing with no repercussions. @Himeor @Juji is there a way to add pk scrolls to the NC store. I would buy s 100 right now. I am sure hundreds of people would also. a great opportunity for ncsoft to make additional money.???

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tiny said:

the current pk system is horrible and only instigates ksing and griefing with no repercussions. @Himeor @Juji is there a way to add pk scrolls to the NC store. I would buy s 100 right now. I am sure hundreds of people would also. a great opportunity for ncsoft to make additional money.???

The PK scrolls like the one that was being sold in private stores for 19k/ea (real price was 500 for a NG PK scroll) can only be used once every 24 hours. Yes, the description doesn't say that, but I had a PK friend that was using them in Giran and Aden (after buying several for 500a each). They are useless trash. You will have to waste countless days to get anything more than a few PK points.

Link to post
Share on other sites

pk scrolls are horrific, however sin eater should be more relevant and the cost should scale with level

right now its going to bankrupt someone to do a sin eater, that makes no sense.

Also, if teleports were not free, pking has higher value.

Edited by FatHips
Link to post
Share on other sites

Better access to PK scrolls is something I can get behind.  Sineater isnt work so most people will not raise there pk past 4.  If they are given in quest or event boxes that people will sell in shops for reasonable 20k> then Id be more ok with current pk system.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i think it will be a great idea, and i'm willing to pay for the scrolls. low, mid and high grade pk scrolls, remove 1, 3, 5 respectfully in that order of pks, and karma scrolls to wash them too, why not, because you can't afford them? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, psychoxc said:

if we keep going this way, within some months everyone will be bought from store, wtf kind of classic is that? pk system atm is horrible we know, but ur idea is worse.

the store is going to add them eventually, why not now so we can deal with dbags

 

3 hours ago, LoanWolf said:

Better access to PK scrolls is something I can get behind.  Sineater isnt work so most people will not raise there pk past 4.  If they are given in quest or event boxes that people will sell in shops for reasonable 20k> then Id be more ok with current pk system.

+

Link to post
Share on other sites

PK and PVP, the core of the game and now removed for the happines of the "safe space" society. 

But I have to say, ksing without any kind of punishment and see peopel log off out of pure frustration is also fun. The rage of the people that can't complete quests 'cause I follow them around killing their mobs... like water in the desert.

I prefer to PK people, but with the current system making them leave the game this way is a good patch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:


Yeah that way there's absolutely no penalty as a red because your friends can just help you wreck anyone that tries to kill your red....

same can be said for the enemy party which can just attack your red and not flag at all

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jiwan said:

same can be said for the enemy party which can just attack your red and not flag at all

Well you chose to go red and kill someone that wasn't fighting back. So now you get to deal with the consequences.

 

Snowflakes I swear want to be safe and immune to any repercussions to their ganking of others....\

 

You want a safe space for your red too?

Edited by Tool_of_Society
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Well you chose to go red and kill someone that wasn't fighting back. So now you get to deal with the consequences.

 

Snowflakes I swear want to be safe and immune to any repercussions to their ganking of others....\

 

You want a safe space for your red too?

i got no problem with pk system but yeah griefing some1 to pk you and then coming back with full party to kill him because you know that for every pk you need half an hour to remove karma is stupid

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Then don't gank people. Problem solved...
 

OH NO I HAD TO PK BECAUSE I HAD TO THEY HAD A GUN TO MA HEAD!!!!/....

and what do you smart sir do when some1 agros 10 mobs ,comes next to you and relogs so all these mobs agro you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jiwan said:

and what do you smart sir do when some1 agros 10 mobs ,comes next to you and relogs so all these mobs agro you?

Kill the mobs and thank them for the xp?

What you're asking for is people to use reds to completely own leveling areas. Any attempt at killing the red allows the party that is using the red to kill you. Then you'll be complaining because all the good leveling areas are on lock down and people are extorting you for in game or real life money in order to level.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Kill the mobs and thank them for the xp?

What you're asking for is people to use reds to completely own leveling areas. Any attempt at killing the red allows the party that is using the red to kill you. Then you'll be complaining because all the good leveling areas are on lock down and people are extorting you for in game or real life money in order to level.

Firstly i don't speak for cps, i was a lvl 19 dwarf doing my scavenger quest and another little dwarf came with 10 agro pumas and restarted right next to me 5 times,if you manage to kill these mobs then you are pro.Secondly ,when some1 tries to pk you ,you can fight back with most consequencies you losing 4% exp.When some1 with karma gets attacked,he can either just die and lose exp/items or hit back the person attacking him and get double or triple karma instead 

Link to post
Share on other sites

PK player is another kind of player, i remember in old chronicles when u pk another player there was a possibility that player you killed drop an item, and if u die with karma then you drop an item of yours, i thought in l2classic it would be based on those chronicles and pk system works like that way. on the other hand it's totally true what people are saying, you make a party to level and you always find a guy that are hitting your mobs out of your group, and you can't do nothing...

in my opinion that should be changed because it's frustrating that those players can get what they want without any punish

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jiwan said:

Firstly i don't speak for cps, i was a lvl 19 dwarf doing my scavenger quest and another little dwarf came with 10 agro pumas and restarted right next to me 5 times,if you manage to kill these mobs then you are pro.Secondly ,when some1 tries to pk you ,you can fight back with most consequencies you losing 4% exp.When some1 with karma gets attacked,he can either just die and lose exp/items or hit back the person attacking him and get double or triple karma instead 

So your response is to ignore the part of my post where I showed you why your idea is terrible...

I can see why you're having issues as you don't want to adapt or respond to anything that challenges you.

You know you can see the guy gathering the mobs and you can just walk away right? You can also move to other areas. The yellow quest mob locations shown on the maps are usually only one of several areas you can find the mobs. I had to laugh when I saw people on the first day fighting over the same small dark horror spawn area after I went to one of the other 8 options in that area and finished the quest in minutes...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, YippiKaie said:

PK player is another kind of player, i remember in old chronicles when u pk another player there was a possibility that player you killed drop an item, and if u die with karma then you drop an item of yours, i thought in l2classic it would be based on those chronicles and pk system works like that way. on the other hand it's totally true what people are saying, you make a party to level and you always find a guy that are hitting your mobs out of your group, and you can't do nothing...

in my opinion that should be changed because it's frustrating that those players can get what they want without any punish

On the real live servers you did not drop an item if you were PKed. That's why people would use THs and such to mob train people to try to get drops..

You have all kinds of options to deal with outsiders hitting your mob. PVP and PVE based options..

Your opinion sucks and I already covered why. NCsoft agrees.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

So your response is to ignore the part of my post where I showed you why your idea is terrible...

I can see why you're having issues as you don't want to adapt or respond to anything that challenges you.

You know you can see the guy gathering the mobs and you can just walk away right? You can also move to other areas. The yellow quest mob locations shown on the maps are usually only one of several areas you can find the mobs. I had to laugh when I saw people on the first day fighting over the same small dark horror spawn area after I went to one of the other 8 options in that area and finished the quest in minutes...

 

the fact that you found another way doesn't mean the every1 can.I don't have problems adapting as you say, im just trying to show you that there are many examples that the opposite side can exploit the system just like the part of your post that you say i ingnored

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...