Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7 am CDT / 8am EDT / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours. 

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Golden Compass Event remains available for three more weeks.
  • Dragon Shirts will be available until November 14.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Is there a plan to look into the constant DCing issue with many people? Are you planning on fixing or addressing the issue with BattlePing and your new anti-bot program not playing nice together? (I tend to think these issues are 1 in the same)

37 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7 am CDT / 8am EDT / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.  2

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Golden Compass Event remains available for three more weeks.
  • Dragon Shirts will be available until November 14.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Not even 1 bug got fixed or even mentioned . Transfers are closing 1 day before without any warnings . What is going on in here classic is so much more important ? 

We don’t care about events any more we are fed up because with every update more bugs and more bugs are comming up without solution . No laboratory tests like before . No guides about the game . Can we plz have a guide of 101 lvl healer finishing golden compass event with lvl 4 jewels and reward of 60 coins per run ? Because we are noobs and we can’t complete this event . You must be top tier since you can complete it and nobody else can . So teach use plz . Dudot and f2pr from naia quited ( 2 players with dragon weapons ) . Do you gms understand what this means if top tier players start to quit ( because no bugs are getting fixed at all ) summoner bug , dragon clicking bug , chat bug , raid boss cc rights bug and the list goes on  ? Or as far as even 1 is playing ,  the game is rolling ? They were both streamers and making YouTube videos . Go check at twitch tv were you are registers and do your streams . Why lineage 2 live or classic are not even in top 10 ? Mayby because there is nothing to show ? Nothing to show = nothing is happening in game . Friendly advice WAKE UP . 

The Stats for the 2nd Stage shirt on the website are wrong. The actual item has much lower stats.

So, either they take away the shirt and all other items and refund in FULL to everyone that wasted (lots of !) money to aquire this item, or they apply a fix of the actual item and change the stats so it matches what was written and promised on the website.

@Juji pls. look into this, we need a appropriate solution.

1 hour ago, Janetonic said:

Please check teleport fees!

Few of my chars is under 94 (main, dual too) and they must pay for teleport. 

I opened ticket few days, but no answer :( 

If they are wynns they pay, that's part of the design.

There's no love for wynns from NC Soft.

(Yes, I know it was supposed to make bots life harder, but I think it's a silly way of combating them, especially now that we supposedly have cool antibot protection)

1 minute ago, Helv said:

(Yes, I know it was supposed to make bots life harder, but I think it's a silly way of combating them, especially now that we supposedly have cool antibot protection)

TANK/FEOH SOULTAKER

19 minutes ago, Helv said:

Bots are now the Ertheias. Just a short walk as GM in game, near quest places, they can banning lots of then in few minutes. Typical name structure, moving, targeting etc. Easy...

even a blind man could see they don't care of loosing people ..its obvious all their focus goes to the classic $$$$$$$$$$ server ..heeps of Dc's bugs on and on.....naia is bleeding till death people leave...this aint a classic server.....classic L2 server should not have a STORE...sutch a shame this game lost his potential and the greed for more $$$$$$ took over :-(

1 minute ago, VanessaIII said:

even a blind man could see they don't care of loosing people ..its obvious all their focus goes to the classic $$$$$$$$$$ server ..heeps of Dc's bugs on and on.....naia is bleeding till death people leave...this aint a classic server.....classic L2 server should not have a STORE...sutch a shame this game lost his potential and the greed for more $$$$$$ took over :-(

Money talks... 

33 minutes ago, Janetonic said:

Money talks... 

lol I don't understand why people always complain when a game has a store... who cares, don't like it, don't use it... it's just a option to use it, quit complaining... move it off your screen, and you won't have to see it... play free and enjoy, let us suckers who don't mind paying a few bucks for this, instead of a cable television bill which is 5 times more expensive enjoy ourselves with our flashy items ... k thanks!! ^^

23 hours ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

Is there any chance that we can get the Golden Compass event for an additional week?

After the last craziness, where it was almost impossible for even senior levels with good equipment (+12 Bloody weapon, +10 armor, boss jewels and level 4 jewels) to finish the event, many of us took a break from the L2.   It looks like now, after two weeks, a level 104 or 105 can actually complete the event (and are thinking about coming back).

If we could get an additional week (four more weeks), it would really help for those coming back after the last 2-3 events to get enough of the Merkio's Marks to get a bracelet, and get enough enchants to make a difference.  It would be great to get more out of the event for those of us coming back, after almost leaving before.

Thanks for at least making it possible for the level 103 - 105 with good (but not "whale good") gear.  A little more time would really help - and might pull a few more players back after last time.

Archived