Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hime

• L2 Team
8 minutes ago, RaistlinIII said:

Is there any chance that we can get the Golden Compass event for an additional week?

After the last craziness, where it was almost impossible for even senior levels with good equipment (+12 Bloody weapon, +10 armor, boss jewels and level 4 jewels) to finish the event, many of us took a break from the L2.   It looks like now, after two weeks, a level 104 or 105 can actually complete the event (and are thinking about coming back).

If we could get an additional week (four more weeks), it would really help for those coming back after the last 2-3 events to get enough of the Merkio's Marks to get a bracelet, and get enough enchants to make a difference.  It would be great to get more out of the event for those of us coming back, after almost leaving before.

Thanks for at least making it possible for the level 103 - 105 with good (but not "whale good") gear.  A little more time would really help - and might pull a few more players back after last time.

The event originally was supposed to end on 11/14. We have extended the event to 11/21, and it will then run for a total of 5 weeks.

well let's be honest here.. when this event was released people were expetcting to be able to make a lvl10 bracelet which was never the intention apperantly as to do so you need to be doing the instacne 2x a day for 5 weeks and get 60 marks every run - failing or missing 1 or getting less then 60 even once means max you can get is stage 9 and it goes down fast from there

now as I know in Korea this event is like red libra and returns regulary with even another instance version besides this one so 2 different instances (Merkios Altar and Rurin's Fortress) for farm these marks aka in over time everyone will be able to finish at least 1 version of these bracelets..

long story short just say when folks can expect this event to run again and that will take away a bit of the pressure ;)

I saw some players with much better gear than mine, failing pretty badly the instance, not because of the difficulty, but because they play really miserably! 

Some of you want an instance, where you go and do nothing to obtain a decent bracelet, well it is not the case here. This is not afk macro in GC/HB/EV, hell even well geared players lose items to macro PK, it just shows how bad/lazy some players are at playing this old game. :( 

I do not attack anyone personally, but before you comment the instance is impossible, first improve your play, ask others, who get 60 marks per run for advice, go watch youtube videos - you can learn a lot there etc etc 

PS: I was watching yul GS 105 with +12 weap /+10 set / lindvior / antharas / valak / tauti/ rulers/ lvl 4 brooch jewels/ +5 authority circlet !!!!!  Clicking skills with mouse all the time, not moving at all and dying like 10 times, saying it is impossible to beat the instance, there was another guy similar gear doing almost the same. YOUR PLAY IS BAD, amazing how you buy all the gear. but you have no basic idea how to play.

14 hours ago, Argus said:

14 hours ago, Argus said:

Some of you want an instance, where you go and do nothing to obtain a decent bracelet, well it is not the case here.

Do nothing... you said. Player spent money for passes, spent time to do it twice (in the best result - 1 hour for 2 tries), got random reward.. Of course, he should be happy that he is offered to participate in such an event. *SARCASM*

My point is very simple: I will skip all events until the market comes to life. I have different gear for sell for about 40b and I will not spend any cent in this game until its sells.

21 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

Do nothing... you said. Player spent money for passes, spent time to do it twice (in the best result - 1 hour for 2 tries), got random reward.. Of course, he should be happy that he is offered to participate in such an event. *SARCASM*

Yes many ppl want to do nothing and get the bracelet, Passes are not expensive, but still you need to use L2Store to buy ( this is l2 nowadays - L2store ), you choose if you want to invest your time or not 1 hour per day, reward is not random atm - if you do the instance several times I think you can understand how to do it and get 60 per run 100%, Yes one should be happy we got an event for a decent item, where you do not need to spend 2000 dollars on enchanting and failing

Still the problem is you need good gear for being successful + some classes cant do it = instance has flaws 

27 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

My point is very simple: I will skip all events until the market comes to life. I have different gear for sell for about 40b and I will not spend any cent in this game until its sells.

I respect your choice, gl with selling all :) 

23 hours ago, Draecke said:

well let's be honest here.. when this event was released people were expetcting to be able to make a lvl10 bracelet which was never the intention apperantly as to do so you need to be doing the instacne 2x a day for 5 weeks and get 60 marks every run - failing or missing 1 or getting less then 60 even once means max you can get is stage 9 and it goes down fast from there

now as I know in Korea this event is like red libra and returns regulary with even another instance version besides this one so 2 different instances (Merkios Altar and Rurin's Fortress) for farm these marks aka in over time everyone will be able to finish at least 1 version of these bracelets..

long story short just say when folks can expect this event to run again and that will take away a bit of the pressure ;)

Yes - Exactly what Draecke said.  It seemed obvious to most of us, but not everyone got it.  I'm glad Draecke made it clear :D

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived