Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 5am PDT / 8am EDT / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Pumpkinface Curse or Candy Event will continue for two weeks.
  • Angel Cat will be leaving Gludio server. Pick up her blessing if you haven't already!
  • Gludio Server Boosts of XP/SP/Drop Increase +30% will be available for two weeks. Read the details here.
  • Free Teleports for all servers are available for two weeks.

Other updates and reminders:

• We are working on the Adena scaling issue after level 40+. You can read the known issue here.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a completely unrelated to classic comment about the live servers. This comment serves as a protest.

On a more serious note, it's been nearly a month now and some people insist on posting classic related stuff on the wrong forum section. Good grief! When is this gonna end?

I think spoil should be priority matter to fix, if spoil works correctly there would be more trades and more crafts, and you will get a trade market of materials. with all that players can get a decent gear and raise his level easily, and in the other hand server will get a constant fluid of adena betwen players

Why do you cry so much about spoil? I'm BH 40 and everything is just fine. The market is full of mats/key(Giran), almost every trader sells 1k++ of various mats(i.ore/a.bone/varnish etc.) L2wiki is based on Skelth rates. It's supposed to be hard on NCSOFT, not easy!!!

True, the bots have plenty of mats to sell, lol.  And yes, it's supposed to be hard, but that is a nearly meaningless statement.  The discussion is about how hard, a subject about which reasonable people can differ reasonably.

4 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

Of course the bots have millions of mats to sell. They are unimpeded doing their spoiling 24/7.

I'm not a bot and have the same amount of mats as they have. I can craft 2 full plate set right now(lacks of parts cuz lvl). It took me 7h spoil festivals for 600 i.ore and 1k a.bone. L2 is not a 1-2h per day game!!!

2 minutes ago, DEATH said:

I'm not a bot and have the same amount of mats as they have. I can craft 2 full plate set right now(lacks of parts cuz lvl). It took me 7h spoil festivals for 600 i.ore and 1k a.bone. L2 is not a 1-2h per day game!!!

You cannot possibly have the same amount of mats as one bot that is ALWAYS spoiling. Even if you no-life in this game, the bot never sleeps and is always gathering. 

12 minutes ago, DEATH said:

Why do you cry so much about spoil? I'm BH 40 and everything is just fine. The market is full of mats/key(Giran), almost every trader sells 1k++ of various mats(i.ore/a.bone/varnish etc.) L2wiki is based on Skelth rates. It's supposed to be hard on NCSOFT, not easy!!!

If you believe, you have to kill 20 mobs to get 1 Iron ore when the spoil rate is 1 - 8 to 80% .... Please finish school, and then you can give a better opinion on the internet forums without looking silly, So they will not take advantage of you.

1 minute ago, Nostalgia said:

If you believe, you have to kill 20 mobs to get 1 Iron ore when the spoil rate is 1 - 8 to 80% .... Please finish school, and then you can give a better opinion on the internet forums without looking silly, So they will not take advantage of you.

Do you have official NCSOFT DROP CALCULATOR?????????????????? Right now you are silly, cuz you use another server drop calc!

3 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

You cannot possibly have the same amount of mats as one bot that is ALWAYS spoiling. Even if you no-life in this game, the bot never sleeps and is always gathering. 

Yes you can have more mats then a bot party. They spoil solo.... i do festivals with my CP!

9 hours ago, Juji said:

Spoils will be part of the adjustments as I mentioned in the other thread. We are still waiting on a few more details about the changes. 

Juji, could you also look up the CC bug for the loot drops? apperantly as I ran a few CC's it seems like if CC leader party hits first the RB, the loot goes auto only to CC leader party and you cannot change it. This would solve a lot of drama and flaming going on when people see the loot going to CC leader party only. Believe me how many threats I got just cause of the bug. (Also had situations where 2 CC's come and basically the first CC to hit means 100% their drops only, but it also means the drops only go to the other CC's leader party only also, not to all the parties in the CC. Which is a huge problem also.)

1 minute ago, DEATH said:

Do you have official NCSOFT DROP CALCULATOR?????????????????? Right now you are silly, cuz you use another server drop calc!

Yes you can have more mats then a bot party. They spoil solo.... i do festivals with my CP!

They spoil solo... each one of them.

Accounts are unlimited, bots exist in huge numbers. You are one vs the world and you think you have the same amount of mats. 

2 minutes ago, PsychoAksu said:

Juji, could you also look up the CC bug for the loot drops? apperantly as I ran a few CC's it seems like if CC leader party hits first the RB, the loot goes auto only to CC leader party and you cannot change it. This would solve a lot of drama and flaming going on when people see the loot going to CC leader party only. Believe me how many threats I got just cause of the bug. (Also had situations where 2 CC's come and basically the first CC to hit means 100% their drops only, but it also means the drops only go to the other CC's leader party only also, not to all the parties in the CC. Which is a huge problem also.)

This is how it works. You have to deal with it. Only the command channel leader(his party) can pick up drops.

13 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 5am PDT / 8am EDT / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Pumpkinface Curse or Candy Event will continue for two weeks.
  • Angel Cat will be leaving Gludio server. Pick up her blessing if you haven't already!
  • Gludio Server Boosts of XP/SP/Drop Increase +30% will be available for two weeks. Read the details here.
  • Free Teleports for all servers are available for two weeks.

Other updates and reminders:

• We are working on the Adena scaling issue after level 40+. You can read the known issue here.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Can you please fix DYES? Why no one complaining about dyes ? We cannot go higher then +5 . This needs to be fixed ASAP . We all know that in classic version the max is +12 .

4 minutes ago, EncubeREAL said:

This is how it works. You have to deal with it. Only the command channel leader(his party) can pick up drops.

The problem is after that you cannot change the loot at all, it gets stuck, even the adena distribution bugs out. Auto cancels out everything when you try to change. I mean I would be fine with just the first hit system, but if someone screws up and you want to change it - that is it you are done, can't do it...

Also as long as other pt's hit first not the CC leader, the whole drops goes all random, so that is fine as long as people communicate or no greedy CC leaders :D

5 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

They spoil solo... each one of them.

Accounts are unlimited, bots exist in huge numbers. You are one vs the world and you think you have the same amount of mats. 

Yes i saw a bot spoiler with assist of human(knight or warrior) in EG, when i did my 2nd prof Q. They spoil 1 mob and sit(20-30 sec). That's 1 coal or 1 a.bone. I'm kinda scary of their efficiency ;]

Archived