Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hime

4 hours ago, DEATH said:

Do you have official NCSOFT DROP CALCULATOR?????????????????? Right now you are silly, cuz you use another server drop calc!

Yep, i am using other OFFICIAL server x 1, NCwest dont have drop calc. but...both are x1 and both are official and both are Lineage 2 classic. You need read more info man, this server have a lot of bugs, not just drop and spoil..... exp in some monster in Dragon Valley too.
and that I have not mentioned that much more than half of the players in each spot are bots.
Some monster lv 40 can do "lethal strike", has fortres building that are not active

but even so, you prefer to be angry and throw balls at the admins for their bad and pathetic work ... I do not care

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Nostalgia said:

Yep, i am using other OFFICIAL server x 1, NCwest dont have drop calc. but...both are x1 and both are official and both are Lineage 2 classic. You need read more info man, this server have a lot of bugs, not just drop and spoil..... exp in some monster in Dragon Valley too.
and that I have not mentioned that much more than half of the players in each spot are bots.
Some monster lv 40 can do "lethal strike", has fortres building that are not active

but even so, you prefer to be angry and throw balls at the admins for their bad and pathetic work ... I do not care

Until 40 lvl everything is fine... after that i don't know... i just hit 40. I like it hard... i got 1 ori ore in 36 min in death pass - road scavengers and i'm okay with that.... the server is too lameeeeeeeeeeeee. Free no grade items, moon set, Halloween event with top D weapons, daily quests with 3m exp, over 40 lvl daily with C items(jewels/weapons/items), million items for +XP/SP, it's just a joke how hard it is 9_9

32 minutes ago, Traum13 said:

Can you please fix DYES? Why no one complaining about dyes ? We cannot go higher then +5 . This needs to be fixed ASAP . We all know that in classic version the max is +12 .

cause is evidently broken in ru and eu, so this is definetly a feature because they had to go through whole trouble implementing this cause live servers are +12

2 minutes ago, Daemonsadi said:

Dyes are not supposed to go above +5, although you can have them -12

In every Classic version of the game since 1.0, at KR, RU and EU, there was +12 limit. Devs already said +5 limit is a bug and will be fixed to +12.

Love how all these users from the forum who are allways reclaiming for rates and such dont see something SO OBVIOUS LOL. Ncwest is doing the same as when the rates where broken at lvl 20, and you dont even realice it? LOL LOL AND LOL. They are doing exactly the same, taking one entire week to say "yes you where right, we will send a msj to the korea devs about it", then another entire week to say "indeed the rates are broken, we already talked with korea and they are working to fix it" and then another entire week for "we fixed the rates".

And you act the same way each time juji or hime post a thread with this ridiculous messages, "thank you for listening" "thanks for fixing the rates" and bla bla bla. You dont realice yet the pattern? how they are fooling you (your fault for being so easy to trick) to force you to give them more money via store because of these broken rates? Well, this is too easy for NCwest, they did the same thing 2 consecutive times and you have fallen for it and dont even realice it.

I will just wait to rejoice for the incomming whinning messages that mobs lvl 50, 60 are broken xD.

5 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

Love how all these users from the forum who are allways reclaiming for rates and such dont see something SO OBVIOUS LOL. Ncwest is doing the same as when the rates where broken at lvl 20, and you dont even realice it? LOL LOL AND LOL. They are doing exactly the same, taking one entire week to say "yes you where right, we will send a msj to the korea devs about it", then another entire week to say "indeed the rates are broken, we already talked with korea and they are working to fix it" and then another entire week for "we fixed the rates".

And you act the same way each time juji or hime post a thread with this ridiculous messages, "thank you for listening" "thanks for fixing the rates" and bla bla bla. You dont realice yet the pattern? how they are fooling you (your fault for being so easy to trick) to force you to give them more money via store because of these broken rates? Well, this is too easy for NCwest, they did the same thing 2 consecutive times and you have fallen for it and dont even realice it.

I will just wait to rejoice for the incomming whinning messages that mobs lvl 50, 60 are broken xD.

Your reading comprehension must suck, they are looking into the issue with adena and spoil drops for 40+, do you see that + sign, that means from 40-70 and beyond. Christ.

4 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

Your reading comprehension must suck, they are looking into the issue with adena and spoil drops for 40+, do you see that + sign, that means from 40-70 and beyond. Christ.

EXACTLY what i meant. The one thinking failling is yours. Let me tell you again: THEY SAID THE SAME BEFORE, THAT THEY INCREASED THE RATES FOR ALL MOBS IN THE SERVER. yet you have mobs lvl 45 dropping the same as mobs lvl 20. Even when you have someone pointing you the easiest thing you are so head strong that cant see it.

Let me make it even more clear for you. They said that they checked and fixed the rates of all mobs (mobs lvl +40 enter that category), yet those lvl +40 are broken, but sure you think they make the same "mistake" 2 times by accident. Even when they already said they fixed these rates.

I hope i remind your nickname when the whinning about lvl 50, 60 starts

Just now, GrumpyMuppet said:

EXACTLY what i meant. The one thinking failling is yours. Let me tell you again: THEY SAID THE SAME BEFORE, THAT THEY INCREASED THE RATES FOR ALL MOBS IN THE SERVER. yet you have mobs lvl 45 dropping the same as mobs lvl 20. Even when you have someone pointing you the easiest thing you are so head strong that cant see it.

We will see.

3 hours ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

Let me make it even more clear for you. They said that they checked and fixed the rates of all mobs (mobs lvl +40 enter that category), yet those lvl +40 are broken, but sure you think they make the same "mistake" 2 times. Even when they already said they fixed these rates.

only I knew about 60 people who left the server exactly for that reason

6 minutes ago, staijos4 said:

server still down?

https://twitter.com/lineageiiops

The lineage II ops twitter is pretty accurate when reporting if the servers are up or not.

I'm not exactly sure what the adena scaling mention means - is it going to be addressed in this patch or is it just a note that this is a work-in-progress that might or might not be included in the patch @Hime?

Because it's in `Other updates and reminders` but that's a bit misleading since `Update` might actually mean update...ya know..not sure if that made any sense.

Archived