Forums

HI CHICKEN PR-1ncess77

xSpaWn

To re-post from your other thread:

Your clan has some serious issues dude. The obsessive love affair with Nova and certain players is crazy.

Btw, your videos and editing are good, but the cut outs, slow motion and little clips in the corners are really ruin it for the majority of people who don't give a damn about your personal player obsessions, it's a shame.

I've heard the word "Toxic" used to describe MS a few times now. Whilst I'm sure most of MS are great people, this sort of obsession really is toxic and unhealthy.

You're like some crazy love obsessed stalker, lol

22 hours ago, Ferine said:

To re-post from your other thread:

Your clan has some serious issues dude. The obsessive love affair with Nova and certain players is crazy.

Btw, your videos and editing are good, but the cut outs, slow motion and little clips in the corners are really ruin it for the majority of people who don't give a damn about your personal player obsessions, it's a shame.

I've heard the word "Toxic" used to describe MS a few times now. Whilst I'm sure most of MS are great people, this sort of obsession really is toxic and unhealthy.

You're like some crazy love obsessed stalker, lol

Nova calling MS toxic is like a pot calling the kettle black lmao both Nova and MS has toxic players hell every clan in L2 has toxic players stop being a hypocrite son lmao look at your members first before ya'll call anyone toxic jesus christ speaking of toxic you know what's toxic? When a "Top" Clan like Nova loses and starts blaming scripts and starts recording and mass reporting that's toxic loool 

38 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

Nova calling MS toxic is like a pot calling the kettle black lmao both Nova and MS has toxic players hell every clan in L2 has toxic players stop being a hypocrite son lmao look at your members first before ya'll call anyone toxic jesus christ speaking of toxic you know what's toxic? When a "Top" Clan like Nova loses and starts blaming scripts and starts recording and mass reporting that's toxic loool 

Uhm, the only reason that recording got outside of a private conversation, is because a member of MS downloaded it, made a youtube account and posted it on official forums impersonating a Nova member. No one I know is even talking of mass petitions or any of that stuff, it's all MS trolling and MS imagining it's happening. No one's a kid anymore.

Funny really that you still deny it, because your clannies still have the evidence hosted on youtube. The stats also don't fare well in your favour, very lucky to win a fastest finger first click against 2-3 other CCs consistently on every dragon for months without even putting in much effort. Almost inhuman!

MS are the ones bringing scripting back into the game, eventually others will have to follow to be able to think of competing. That's pretty toxic (not to mention your attitudes in shouts/forums).

On a side note, most clans do have both really nice and really toxic players. I'd hate to tar everyone with the same brush. I just see what I see from my side of the fence and atm what I see gives off a really bad impression of you guys.

30 minutes ago, Ferine said:

Uhm, the only reason that recording got outside of a private conversation, is because a member of MS downloaded it, made a youtube account and posted it on official forums impersonating a Nova member. No one I know is even talking of mass petitions or any of that stuff, it's all MS trolling and MS imagining it's happening. No one's a kid anymore.

Funny really that you still deny it, because your clannies still have the evidence hosted on youtube. The stats also don't fare well in your favour, very lucky to win a fastest finger first click against 2-3 other CCs consistently on every dragon for months without even putting in much effort. Almost inhuman!

MS are the ones bringing scripting back into the game, eventually others will have to follow to be able to think of competing. That's pretty toxic (not to mention your attitudes in shouts/forums).

On a side note, most clans do have both really nice and really toxic players. I'd hate to tar everyone with the same brush. I just see what I see from my side of the fence and atm what I see gives off a really bad impression of you guys.

Dude-really.jpg

So you mean to tell me MS faked that recording hired people who has the same voice as blackpope,gottchab and evey then they made a youtube account posted it on forums and impersonate a Nova member oh god this is why Nova's losing the intellect of Nova's members are just purely laughable do you even read what you're saying son? like seriously do you even give a second or two to actually read and contemplate on how stupid you just wrote.... 

21 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

Dude-really.jpg

So you mean to tell me MS faked that recording hired people who has the same voice as blackpope,gottchab and evey then they made a youtube account posted it on forums and impersonate a Nova member oh god this is why Nova's losing the intellect of Nova's members are just purely laughable do you even read what you're saying son? like seriously do you even give a second or two to actually read and contemplate on how stupid you just wrote.... 

The recording of your guys botting was real of course. However, the video was never shared apart from in a private chat to an MS member by the original recorder. It was either someone in MS or someone that they passed it to that did the rest. The forum and youtube account were made by some weirdo outside of Nova impersonating a Nova member. The actual person was really upset about it since it's full on identity fraud, and scarily obsessive to boot.

6 minutes ago, Ferine said:

The recording of your guys botting was real of course. However, the video was never shared apart from in a private chat to an MS member by the original recorder. It was either someone in MS or someone that they passed it to that did the rest. The forum and youtube account were made by some weirdo outside of Nova impersonating a Nova member. The actual person was really upset about it since it's full on identity fraud, and scarily obsessive to boot.

Ok so you mean to tell me Nova recorded that video and clearly it looks like it was a recording of Blackpope and it just so happens that the recording landed to MS hands how is that a member of Nova recorded the video and it just magically went to MS I mean how stupid a person can be to do a "secret" recording of the enemy and that recording ended up in the enemies hand like jesus seriously son you feel me? 

PS: Furthermore what was Nova's objective as to why they are making that video huh? don't tell me Nova has a crush on focalpoint or more like an obsession the one thing you were pointing out that MS has with Nova and yet clearly you're defending Nova's recording which clearly shows your clans obsession with focalpoint hypocrite much? :D

8 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

Ok so you mean to tell me Nova recorded that video and clearly it looks like it was a recording of Blackpope and it just so happens that the recording landed to MS hands how is that a member of Nova recorded the video and it just magically went to MS I mean how stupid a person can be to do a "secret" recording of the enemy and that recording ended up in the enemies hand like jesus seriously son you feel me? 

PS: Furthermore what was Nova's objective as to why they are making that video huh? don't tell me Nova has a crush on focalpoint or more like an obsession the one thing you were pointing out that MS has with Nova and yet clearly you're defending Nova's recording which clearly shows your clans obsession with focalpoint hypocrite much? :D

Maybe it's because some of your clan are extremely anti-bot and needed some evidence of what you guys are doing? Maybe people don't really think that something like that will go out of hand. You know, people talk to each other, people are still friends regardless of what clan others are in, and not everything is done with bad intentions. 

3 minutes ago, Ferine said:

Maybe it's because some of your clan are extremely anti-bot and needed some evidence of what you guys are doing? Maybe people don't really think that something like that will go out of hand. You know, people talk to each other, people are still friends regardless of what clan others are in, and not everything is done with bad intentions. 

Sooooooooooooo let me get this clear you admitted that Nova made the recording, then now you're telling me that some of our members who are and I quote you "extremely anti-bot" needed some evidence of what we are doing and let me get this straight they are already in MS and yet they came to Nova and ask for evidence? oh and we're not done yet after asking Nova for evidence that MS the clan they are in is cheating this people you're referring to who is a member of MS made a youtube video pretending to be someone in Nova and posted that said video? like please for the love of god give me the name of that person and I'll personally kick him out of clan not because he spied on us but his IQ is F up I mean you know it just doesn't make sense what you're saying like dude do you even think before you write like sweet baby jesus please for love of everythings holy just stop writing it just shows how low your IQ level is >_> 

8 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

Sooooooooooooo let me get this clear you admitted that Nova made the recording, then now you're telling me that some of our members who are and I quote you "extremely anti-bot" needed some evidence of what we are doing and let me get this straight they are already in MS and yet they came to Nova and ask for evidence? oh and we're not done yet after asking Nova for evidence that MS the clan they are in is cheating this people you're referring to who is a member of MS made a youtube video pretending to be someone in Nova and posted that said video? like please for the love of god give me the name of that person and I'll personally kick him out of clan not because he spied on us but his IQ is F up I mean you know it just doesn't make sense what you're saying like dude do you even think before you write like sweet baby jesus please for love of everythings holy just stop writing it just shows how low your IQ level is >_> 

Don't be so dumb please, it's not like 2 closed walls with MS people going "hey man, make me a video man, go find it man" or anything. How hard is it for 2 people to chat and one to say "oh, btw, check this I found the other night if you want to see what your clan mates are doing"?

I never said that the person who got the link did all of the extra troll work either, just that it will have gotten out via them. Probably just by a chain of "dude check this" or whatever. All it takes is a couple of shares until one oddball got hold of it and made the new youtube and forum account. Since it was shared to MS and was so politically motivated and targeted at Nova, the obvious line to assume is it was one of you.  

3 minutes ago, Ferine said:

Don't be so dumb please, it's not like 2 closed walls with MS people going "hey man, make me a video man, go find it man" or anything. How hard is it for 2 people to chat and one to say "oh, btw, check this I found the other night if you want to see what your mates are doing"?

I never said that the person who got the link did all of the extra troll work either, just that it will have gotten out via them. Probably just by a chain of "dude check this" or whatever, nothing malicious, until whoever downloaded and rehosted the video and made the froum account got hold of it. 

Oh god you're sooooo bright :D but didn't it occur to you that a Nova member might be the one who made that post instead or are you just that dumb? I mean don't you think its hypocrisy and idiocy to just blatantly blame that whoever made that post was from MS I mean Nova is no saint and most of Nova's members now are their former enemies from enmity right up to Africa lmao

5 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

Oh god you're sooooo bright :D but didn't it occur to you that a Nova member might be the one who made that post instead or are you just that dumb? I mean don't you think its hypocrisy and idiocy to just blatantly blame that whoever made that post was from MS I mean Nova is no saint and most of Nova's members now are their former enemies from enmity right up to Africa lmao

Maybe it wasn't an MS member who made the post, it just seems the most likely to me given the circumstances. Whoever did it went extremely out of their way to do it (They actually made 5 orso fake Nova accounts that morning). Why on earth would a Nova member have any desire to go so far out of their way to personally attack a Nova member? Surely they'd just make a generic fake account if they wanted to attack MS. 

2 hours ago, Ferine said:

LMAO 

@Ferine

Okay, I admit.. FocalPoint is #1 MS bot... clicks into everything with script..

We are running zRanger, there is a new version but you have to pay a lot for it that gives you unrestricted script access and its approved by GMs ask @Conguero hell verify.

They are rigging L2 now so that nova cant win.. next @Neutron is getting rid of the castle regen and making topaz/kelbim topaz not work during siege so we can simply run in with angels and iss CS and take the castle..

We are the #1 cheaters but we are backed by NC West!

50 minutes ago, Nuky said:

The whole thing about Nova frapsing that to give proof to a member of MS and another MS member is botting is just sooooooo ridiculous. You have to be very low on iQ to even believe that. Yea its proof alright, but its not proof made for a player of MS and we all know it. Keep defending pope and evey, cuz its extremely entertaining. 

For a clan that judges others for doing reports, especially Evey herself judging, being caught doing it is priceless :D 

Who the f is this ferine  btw....who has obsession now? Lmao

17 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

I m giving up rown i want to be your fanboy 

By all means. Get me that dragon dagger, or those fists too, My Evis has a dual GH, they'd go great! I just want hold for to see the great power on my char, give back 100%. :D 

3 hours ago, Ferine said:

By all means. Get me that dragon dagger, or those fists too, My Evis has a dual GH, they'd go great! I just want hold for to see the great power on my char, give back 100%. :D 

Sure we're trading the fist or the dagger for peppinios weapon we'll show you how we can obliterate you even more with a feo dragon weapon lmao

8 hours ago, Ferine said:

Maybe it wasn't an MS member who made the post, it just seems the most likely to me given the circumstances. Whoever did it went extremely out of their way to do it (They actually made 5 orso fake Nova accounts that morning). Why on earth would a Nova member have any desire to go so far out of their way to personally attack a Nova member? Surely they'd just make a generic fake account if they wanted to attack MS. 

So I just want to point out that TheBlackDope initiated a mass petition campaign against SpiritMoon for botting.  He will freely (proudly?) admit it.  That isn't to say SpiritMoon wasn't scripting; he was.  However, it shows that if NOVA (particularly Pope) believes someone is botting, they will go out of there way to get the offender(s) banned.

You, as well as other NOVA, truly believe MS scripts.  So it isn't too much of a stretch to believe some of your members would initiate a mass petition campaign (they have done it before). 

As an aside, I never knew of MS scripting when I was a members.    

22 hours ago, Rodah said:

So I just want to point out that TheBlackDope initiated a mass petition campaign against SpiritMoon for botting.  He will freely (proudly?) admit it.  That isn't to say SpiritMoon wasn't scripting; he was.  However, it shows that if NOVA (particularly Pope) believes someone is botting, they will go out of there way to get the offender(s) banned.

You, as well as other NOVA, truly believe MS scripts.  So it isn't too much of a stretch to believe some of your members would initiate a mass petition campaign (they have done it before). 

As an aside, I never knew of MS scripting when I was a members.    

Not true at all actually.  I did petition him, but not for botting.  I simple asked a GM if buffing bosses was an exploit.  The GM said yes, and the problem was solved a little while later.  There was no botting petition and no "mass petition" at all.  This should be evident since he only received a 3 day ban, and even the 3 day ban was after he had received a warning and decided to ignore it.  If that would have been for botting, it would have been permanent, since this was well after the first wave of ZR bans.

1 hour ago, Pope said:

Not true at all actually.  I did petition him, but not for botting.  I simple asked a GM if buffing bosses was an exploit.  The GM said yes, and the problem was solved a little while later.  There was no botting petition and no "mass petition" at all.  This should be evident since he only received a 3 day ban, and even the 3 day ban was after he had received a warning and decided to ignore it.  If that would have been for botting, it would have been permanent, since this was well after the first wave of ZR bans.

That's interesting. 

I could respond by saying this contradicts what Degus told me when you were both in ICA.  Or that it also contradicts some of your past statements in hero concerning this issue.  I might also point out that you are a very well known and proven liar; further casting doubt on your above claim.

However, even if everything you just said is true (doubtful), it still shows you are more than willing to cry to GMs to get your way if you think the other side is doing something wrong (even if they are).  The irony being, rather than casting doubt on some of the claims in this thread, you have actually reinforced the arguments against NOVA.  Not surprising really :).    

Archived