Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Samura

Please answer

Recommended Posts

Greco    5
11 minutes ago, Samura said:

when or will we ever be able to do pet quest like the Wolf and Hatchling? 

I get you want an "official" answer but dono if you will get one

For what I learned from Skelth (EU Classic server) is that pets like the wolf caused a lot of server lag (known issue for them) You can tell me how come the summoner classes manage then?  well that's an excellent question and I got no idea

TL:DR server lags

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Greco said:

I get you want an "official" answer but dono if you will get one

For what I learned from Skelth (EU Classic server) is that pets like the wolf caused a lot of server lag (known issue for them) You can tell me how come the summoner classes manage then?  well that's an excellent question and I got no idea

TL:DR server lags

 

 

Ye well those non-summoner pets also have feeding system and their own inventory, so you could see how it might add to the server lag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Greco    5
12 minutes ago, GodEmperorRump said:

Ye well those non-summoner pets also have feeding system and their own inventory, so you could see how it might add to the server lag.

Probably.  I just don't remember reading the reason so didn't want to spread bs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xmot    25
7 hours ago, Samura said:

when or will we ever be able to do pet quest like the Wolf and Hatchling? 

They currently have no plans to add them.  They don't exist in Korea, which is many patches ahead of us still.  They can always change their minds of course, but it's the Korean dev team that would probably have to decide to add them back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×