Sign in to follow this  
Lophora

Red Libra?

OmenOfSteel    140
49 minutes ago, IamYourDaddyYouFacker said:

Not until next year march-april for sure.

Don't talk when you know nothing.

Old producer said there will be one "late in the year". We do not know if our new producer follows that.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Don't talk when you know nothing.

Old producer said there will be one "late in the year". We do not know if our new producer follows that.

When and where did old producer mention about that? Could you give me a link for it please?

You ain't talking about one that's done in July, are you? Even if the old producer mentioned it 'after July', there is absolutely no guarantee that new one follows it though.

mixa    181

tbh I dont see it coming by sometime next year either, BUT Juji may surprise us......eventually.

cmquake    12
1 hour ago, IamYourDaddyYouFacker said:

When and where did old producer mention about that? Could you give me a link for it please?

Conguero mentioned in his 2018 Roadmap post that they'd "like" to run Red Libra twice this year so it's not definite. 

• Thanks 2

mrdmg32    0

I will change main class to and I think it's the right moment to have that service available so I kindly ask NCS soft to have this on consideration .

mrdmg32    0

If anyone requiring this service will have a post in this section so GM can see haw many people need this maybe they will consider .

Thank you