OPINIONS ABOUT TYRR CLASS

Gambe

After a while playing with this class, it is evident how marginalized it is. Except for the Tyrr Titan and the Tyrr Master, the other Tyrr are not viable.
Unlike the rest of the class. It is necessary to have too many items to obtain the same results. I am currently using a Tyrr Duelist, but this also applies to the other Tyrr.In the case of the tyrr duelist, it is evident, the proof of this is the low percentage of players who use it. Since the unification of the class, the duelist remained at a disadvantage to the rest.
It does not have the warrior essence that it had in previous chronicles, with the latest changes it is increasingly obsolete. Without the damage of a DD or the defense of a tank, it is too obsolete for people to avoid recruiting them for the party. In sieges and group battles, it is very much to ask that this character is at the forefront. Obviously, he is too weak in the face of attacks from magicians, summoners, archers and any other long-range character, due to his low defense. , its small damage, its low speed, so you must spend too many resources (skills and anti-definition) with a high countdown. In the 1 vs 1 matches we can see some "small" advantages with respect to other classes, but this only happens in olympiadas. Considering my experience with other characters, the percentage of life / cp / p.def / m.def, does not vary much of the others, is the amount of p.atk (damage) in that it differs too much, the momentum does not provide enough damage and the cost of manas is excecient high, the set of the described affects in the same way in pve. The characteristics of the character indicate that it is NOT VIABLE to play it.. Clearly the tyrr has no potential, most people only play with the strong.

Hello Gambe,

I find the Tyrr class very fun to play even if it is a toon and not my main. I also think Tyrrs are not that good atm and there are classes which are much more viable with much less gear. 

Still the Tyrr is fun and it seems that if you want to play in a party, you should find people and organize it yourself. For a TITAN with descent gear is easy to find a party.

About your class - Duelist aka Gladiator! It has always been a rare class mate, Always! People either love it or simply do not care about it. If you want to improve your character, better post your lvl, stats, gear and start a conversation with other warrior players. Gladiator was always rly rly gear dependent, but very fun class to play.

The worst thing nowadays is that there were many idiotic instances created to make players spend money on L2store, so you need to be rly well geared if you want to participate with your Duelist

At some point I am sure the class will get some boost so it is viable in higher lvl pve play, imo stick to your duelist and love it! 

Cheers mate! 

Archived