I don't understand why people keep crying about this game

Heximus

4 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Fixed that for you.

You must of stopped reading there and didnt bother to continue reading the entire statement.

"I know the servers arent exactly as 2004 but its still a classic/hardcore experience".

So good for you for reading only the part that you had an issue with, without gathering information from the entirety of the statement, because thats how you make educated, informed opinions. Bravo.

22 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

"I know the servers arent exactly as 2004 but its still a classic/hardcore experience".

There's nothing in common between the 2004 and classic. 'aren't exactly' is not just 'an understatement', this is either outright delusion or an attempt to maliciously mislead.

Everyone has come into agreement that Lineage II classic is just an alternative to GoD with certain things (e.g. the awakening mechanics) removed. Aside from that, it uses GoD+ fundamentals, e.g. calculations (take all magic damaging skills and all debuffing skills - both magical and physical - as an example - not a single one of these work even a similar to how they worked back in Chronicle).

THIS DOES NOT MAKE CLASSIC A BAD GAME. But classic is not Chronicle, has never been and never will be. Stop spreading misinformation.

Because L2 should never even consider goin into free 2 play model at any time. Because when L2 started drasticly loosing population they didnt make Lineage 3 but (with exceptional AION) they created few silly games in top with master x master (including L2 characters) and wildstar. 

'- People want lineage 3, there are like hundreds of thousands of player online everyday on illegal servers waiting for something new. What should we do?
- Definetely we should not make Lineage 3. Lets try making crap and lets see how people react. People love crap nowadays.
- Thats genious. You get a raise.. or.. I have better idea. You will be managig all our future projects!'

and this is how it is.
Soon we will know more about Project TL the infamous Project The Lineage. Continuation of Lineage I or synthesis between L1 and L2 in isometric (20 yrs old diablo model) gameplay model.

Srsly if they would use new graphic engine just use freakinU3 engine and give L2 new look. Reskin it and people will pay to play it.

you know what the problem is about this "hardcore" server and what turns me down? Is these events which gives ton of exp and most importantly free top D and C grade items. This is complete and utter BS. And before you say anything, I myself got top D item from event. It is not about farming or earning money anymore, you can take a buff, sit for 4 hours and get top D item. Nonsense if you asked me

Archived