Forums

Chronos Siege MS vs Nova

AiZeN

lol MS has only one party guarding goddard not to mention that party has no tank lol but Nova got traumatized the last time they attacked us in our own castle or when they attacked us in other castles (Giran for example). That's why Nova was forced to just stay in their castle holding to that Mana Regen but we just showed you that even that Mana regen is not enough to save you from us :D Though I find it cute that Nova is crying zerg the same Renovatio who beat Genocide back then after the recruited most of Chronos, the same Nova who Allied with Dragonhunters to beat Silenthorrors and what's even cute is now that Nova's losing they are resulting and blaming scripts for their incompetence and mass reporting ye the same Renovatio who was infamous and synonymous to zR :D God the hypocrisy never stops nowadays :D

@doomcaster war went from -2011 to -1876 and we defended your castle for you.

You should be paying us a tax for the defense, you guys were nowhere to be found in the castle.. im not even sure I saw you there, perhaps perma carpet?

How can nova lose aden we own a castle too? #carpetcaster logic

48 minutes ago, doomcaster said:

Nova keeps Aden, Nova is up 1900+ points on the war with MS.  Somehow MS is winning?  delusional much?

You must be ashamed of what happen to you yesterday but yet you are here to spread bs? Ofc you are cause you were kissing adens floor all the time without watching around you lol

excuses excuses....MS defend aden?  how many times did their alt clans try to cast on aden?  From what i remember, we were up more than 60+ points just before siege.  Oh and i was definitely there yesterday....ask 1 shot zembla who fell to my arrow or how about that crowd of lowbies at the casting room that cried for truffle to come save them?  i guess it's hard to see when you are sticking to the north gate of aden

22 minutes ago, doomcaster said:

excuses excuses....MS defend aden?  how many times did their alt clans try to cast on aden?  From what i remember, we were up more than 60+ points just before siege.  Oh and i was definitely there yesterday....ask 1 shot zembla who fell to my arrow or how about that crowd of lowbies at the casting room that cried for truffle to come save them?  i guess it's hard to see when you are sticking to the north gate of aden

I agree with Doomcaster actually

4 hours ago, xSpaWn said:

I agree with Doomcaster actually

Was he even on siege didn't saw that guy well not that it matters you couldn't even tell the difference of him on full skills and when hes not totally same no dps

23 minutes ago, Shooooooook said:

i give exactly zero f*cks, but i dont get it, ms had control of aden but couldnt find a alt clan caster?  makes no sense.  i was busy playing a $10,000,000 online poker tournament #mylife

Not that anyone asks lol anyways look at this nova member nova got wreck so bad he rage quit and played poker lmao

11 hours ago, doomcaster said:

OK!

11 hours ago, Shooooooook said:

i give exactly zero f*cks, but i dont get it, ms had control of aden but couldnt find a alt clan caster?  makes no sense.  i was busy playing a $10,000,000 online poker tournament #mylife

Busy losing it from the sounds of your emo ass post cry baby.

15 hours ago, Shooooooook said:

you have been posting alot the last 24 hours.... maybe Kayo was actually you and not RDS.. It was nice to see someone that could kind of play tryin to help nova but you were on the ground the whole time :D

The real story of this is that you guys had 13 parties/84 players in the CC and still didn't take the castle. Naturally you dominated, you massively outnumbered and out-geared Nova with your stage 2 dragon weapons. You still didn't take the castle.

13 hours ago, Ferine said:

The real story of this is that you guys had 13 parties/84 players in the CC and still didn't take the castle. Naturally you dominated, you massively outnumbered and out-geared Nova with your stage 2 dragon weapons. You still didn't take the castle.

There+are+only+two+things+i+hate+in+this

2 minutes ago, Shooooooook said:

lol.... no...no i have a life

@ niagara falls now for the $5000 buy in WPT grand final, 325k+ grand up top.  

Riiiiiiight, and you're so pre-occupied with your high stakes tourny that you come onto the forum of this dying game (that you give "exactly" zero f*cks about) and post keyboard flames?

ahahahahahahaha

On 2/6/2018 at 6:34 AM, jaGerX said:
5 minutes ago, D1sturb3d said:

Riiiiiiight, and you're so pre-occupied with your high stakes tourny that you come onto the forum of this dying game (that you give "exactly" zero f*cks about) and post keyboard flames?

ahahahahahahaha

Poker is kinda boring most of the time, so i can f*ck around on my phone e z. currently playing 5/10NL with probably your whole weeks paycheck on the table.theres a 10/25 game running next to me with endgame RL bosses gambling with more money than your mom's house is worth. ahahaahahah you autistic c*nt. dont mention my name again.

1 hour ago, Shooooooook said:

Poker is kinda boring most of the time, so i can f*ck around on my phone e z. currently playing 5/10NL with probably your whole weeks paycheck on the table.theres a 10/25 game running next to me with endgame RL bosses gambling with more money than your mom's house is worth. ahahaahahah you autistic c*nt. dont mention my name again.

No one even remembers you :D you're just another meat shield as far I'm concern :D

Archived