Jump to content

Do multiple instances of hex stack ?


Knochin
 Share

Recommended Posts

You can view debuffs by targeting the monster. If both cast successfully, the later casted hex will refresh the earlier one, e.g.

T+0: first hex casted, 30 sec remaining
T+2: hex has 28 sec remaining
T+3: other hex casted, 30 sec remaining again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, HyPnoZze said:

And btw 23% + 23% never equal to 46% xD basic maths

LOL, well it can.  Depends on whether the second 23% is applied from the original amount then subtracted or applied to the remaining 77%.  Problem is basic English is not precise enough to account for every possibility in basic math.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...