Forums

Bye bye BOTs I'm done

Yadras

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, my friend. Less queue for me.

I hope many, many people follow you by doing the same.

That would mean even less queue.

And when TI dies, they will merge gludio in here, and when it dies then, they will merge Aden here, so i am guaranteed alot of L2 for a long time.

keep quitting, ty

Edited just now by aYotech

38 minutes ago, aYotech said:

Thank you, my friend. Less queue for me.

I hope many, many people follow you by doing the same.

That would mean even less queue.

And when TI dies, they will merge gludio in here, and when it dies then, they will merge Aden here, so i am guaranteed alot of L2 for a long time.

keep quitting, ty

Edited just now by aYotech

Yes... playing with yourself in MMO is SO MUCH FUN! Keep playing and never give up!

49 minutes ago, aYotech said:

keep quitting, ty

Better prep that savings account. When there's only 2 classic servers left, you'll have to be spending at least 1k EUR/USD per month to simply stay where you are as not only raids, but standard monsters will be becoming stronger and stronger. Oh, and if you choose to miss a month of spending, too bad. Everyone who hadn't will be 1-shooting you while running past.

Just look at LIVE.

3 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Better prep that savings account. When there's only 2 classic servers left, you'll have to be spending at least 1k EUR/USD per month to simply stay where you are as not only raids, but standard monsters will be becoming stronger and stronger. Oh, and if you choose to miss a month of spending, too bad. Everyone who hadn't will be 1-shooting you while running past.

Just look at LIVE.

You forgot to mention to him, that he can forget about end game content, as it will be blocked by those who didn’t miss to pay that 1k+ $/month

Archived