Doubt about bot reporting

imdieying

i feel afraid and paranoid each time when i do alt tab and im resting in a battleground /sit

can i get reported as a bot for been resting with /sit and doing alt tab to study?

seriusly i feel paranoid while im studying, because im afraid that someone comes and report me as bot while im sitting down with /sit, resting

anyone can solve me this doubt?

11 minutes ago, Daemondas said:

Any one can report you. ;D but you never be punished if you not using bot. ;)

i dont understand

i already has been reported as bot 5 times, in one time even i failed 2 catpchas and im sure i wrote numbers very well, i dont know if is intended that catpcha fails even if you write what is showed

anyway

i dont understand you

im not a bot, but i get the " CATPCHA " to complete

why? and what happen if i fail the captcha? ban? i always complete it in minute 19:xx

Just now, Daemondas said:

U hat CATPCHA because you been reported, so system don't cares you are bot or not if you get more reports you will have to enter CATPCHA. :) It's system not humans. I think if you fail latter you will be checked by GMs

oh, well, sometimes i̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶9̶1̶2̶4̶5̶8̶

see? then maybe im writining 912468 see? and it fails? but im sure im writning 912458

You won't get banned for failing a captcha, it gives you a very strong one hour debuff.  Maybe it gets their support team to take a look at your account to check for botting, but they've said it won't lead to an automated ban no matter how many reports you get.

6 minutes ago, xmot said:

You won't get banned for failing a captcha, it gives you a very strong one hour debuff.  Maybe it gets their support team to take a look at your account to check for botting, but they've said it won't lead to an automated ban no matter how many reports you get.

good, then if im sitting and someone reports me and i cant complete the captcha because im AFK i wont get ban, good

Archived