suspend account yesterday today?pls help ?

ufoo

good day i have such a question could nobody help me out of English I have such a problem ncsoft lineage server giran aden cool everything i played here and suddenly yesterday i suspendli 1 acc today 2acc gave here so many games so far from it really desperately nobody me nerozumi because I do not know English very much and I'm translating it according to the googl I would like to ask if there is nobody to help me adminum why me davaj suspend accountu the programs do not use you can look at the teamviewer do not really know what I did from me furt davaj suspend today here I have excerpted another two ask and suspend would no one be so worthy and would help me about you chapete?

they sent me to email Hello, The incident has been thoroughly investigated and we have found no errors or inconsistencies made on the review of your account.

While we prefer not to take actions like so, we feel it is in the best interest of the game and the community that the penalty be permanent and be irreversible.

Thank you for understanding.

Czian Regards, NCSOFT Support Team and then I blocked another two honor here called ncsoft t europa  woman answered me on live chat can prepojit adminum so I don't know the welcome I got locked in that game accounty gave so much money and I can't finish third day zadnemu adminovi just me I can see it took account of stim and I don't know what I think about neudelam koncim

me from czech republic today night exp 3 character now 2 hours later suspend NO SEND ME EMAIL WHY SUSPEND ME ACCOUNT NO WRITE IS  WHAT IS PROBLEM ME ACCOUNT SUSPEND YESTERDAY ME MAIN ACCC SUSPEND TODAY NEW CHARACTER 3X 20 LVL SUSPENDED ........ me no portugal me from czech

35 minutes ago, ufoo said:

hmm no reaction okay good bye all two day send email send forum post all ignore me thanks you for me money waste you game and thanks for suspend me for no problem very thanks for waste me time and good luck all bb

22 hours ago, ufoo said:

they sent me to email Hello, The incident has been thoroughly investigated and we have found no errors or inconsistencies made on the review of your account.

While we prefer not to take actions like so, we feel it is in the best interest of the game and the community that the penalty be permanent and be irreversible.

Thank you for understanding.

Czian Regards, NCSOFT Support Team and then I blocked another two honor here called ncsoft t europa  woman answered me on live chat can prepojit adminum so I don't know the welcome I got locked in that game accounty gave so much money and I can't finish third day zadnemu adminovi just me I can see it took account of stim and I don't know what I think about neudelam koncim

Quit trying to come to these servers and exploit the game. Bye 

Archived