[Oly] Tiara Exalted vs. Other Hair Accessory, Which to Choose?

Arcanjo

I'm watching several videos of the Olympics and I noticed that everyone I saw, the players were wearing an Exalted Tiara, and I'm talking about ISS. However, I wonder +3 Status (+ 3Con or + 3Str or ...) +% Defense would not it be better?

I was told that the "Att Defense" 10, is only 10 fixed, is not percentage and does not suffer multipliers. I do not know how I should think.
- It's like questioning whether Element P. (Attribute) +25 in all elements is better than 1 ~ 1.5K of life (+ 3Con)

They say that defense in attributes is a better thing in PvP, but what is +25 Defense land, when a mage sends 100k of earth damage? Or Dagger is not critical, abusive. The idea that I have that attribute is only more efficient in consecutive damage like that of a fist Weapon.

Could anyone help me with these issues?

+5% pdef is around 2.5% in reality (as % increase works like buff so affect only armor pdef not fixed pdef coming from Anakim tali, 7s or Insanity). If the attacker has debuff affecting pdef the gain is even less.

Ofc getting +10 attribute defense does not change the day just like that. In l2 is all about +% here +% there. So building up high attribute resistance is decreasing overall dmg what is more beneficial. And it is not linear. having higher ele defense by 100 against the attacker attribute (def 600 vs att. 500) decreases dmg by 7.15%+- but getting 700 vs 500 so 200 difference decreases incoming dmg by 20.4%+-

Are you sure he was wearing the crapy tiara? cause the final exalted tiara is +50 attack and +25 defenses.

Edit.. 

Yes if u get 1.5k HP from +3 CON and u get 100k dmg from a mage u don't have the proper gear and setup right now and at this point it is not important if u wear tiara or +3con+5%pdef

23 hours ago, Asachiara said:

+5% pdef is around 2.5% in reality (as % increase works like buff so affect only armor pdef not fixed pdef coming from Anakim tali, 7s or Insanity). If the attacker has debuff affecting pdef the gain is even less.

Ofc getting +10 attribute defense does not change the day just like that. In l2 is all about +% here +% there. So building up high attribute resistance is decreasing overall dmg what is more beneficial. And it is not linear. having higher ele defense by 100 against the attacker attribute (def 600 vs att. 500) decreases dmg by 7.15%+- but getting 700 vs 500 so 200 difference decreases incoming dmg by 20.4%+-

Are you sure he was wearing the crapy tiara? cause the final exalted tiara is +50 attack and +25 defenses.

Edit.. 

Yes if u get 1.5k HP from +3 CON and u get 100k dmg from a mage u don't have the proper gear and setup right now and at this point it is not important if u wear tiara or +3con+5%pdef

I will talk about myself, normal damage almost do not bother me, but the critical damage for example a Dagger gives me 25k critical damage now. a mage of apocalypse +18 (1k of Matk in the weapon) can give me 33k of critical damage.

So having 1.5k of HP + 5% M / P.def would not give me more susten than taking -25 fixed damage (elemental attribute)? Since attributes SAY to be fixed and not in percentage?

The comparison is not "1.5K + 5% P or M def" against "-25 Elementary Def. + 50 Elemental Damage", this is the real comparison. This is the real question.

Remembering that the Archangel has already spoken that it is also ISS, so to survive it is vital, be it Oly, Siege, PvE.

Archived