Even harder to log F2P accounts?

Is it my imagination or now it takes longer to log in F2P accounts? that was the solution to the queue? to increase the slots for VIP and decrease the F2P?. I understand to give place first to ppl who pays, but if the game is announced as "truly, free" a F2P account shouldnt wait 17 hours to log in. Its and entire day to, i mean it really is ridiculous that queue.

Even if there are other servers, you cant make a player wait between 14 to 17 hours to log in, thats a malicious, dishonest and a completely repudiable attitude for a company.

I can understand this can be frustrating for non VIP, and even VIP players at high server capacities. However there is no 'Solution'. Servers have set player limits that I don't think the Devs at NCWest are authorized to change without permission from Korea and the servers are just extremely populated. This is a good thing, we all know the future of all servers is population will decrease, unfortunately for the launch queues are gonna suck, I suggest joining one of the new servers because in 6 months to a year, they'll probably merge anyway.

13 minutes ago, Taunt said:

I can understand this can be frustrating for non VIP, and even VIP players at high server capacities. However there is no 'Solution'. Servers have set player limits that I don't think the Devs at NCWest are authorized to change without permission from Korea and the servers are just extremely populated. This is a good thing, we all know the future of all servers is population will decrease, unfortunately for the launch queues are gonna suck, I suggest joining one of the new servers because in 6 months to a year, they'll probably merge anyway.

The amount of players dropped a lot, i dont know if you noticed. There are still a huge amount of players, but the playerbase dropped and its noticeable. The problem lies in that you are able to log 3 accounts per computer, add all the ppl using bots and  you have a lot of slots on use 24hs/7.

Archived