Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, November 1, 2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 2200 GMT+1 for approximately 1.25 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Address an issue with server load that may cause server instability
  • Address an issue with EXP runes not giving bonuses to characters level 60+.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 2200 GMT+1 for approximately 1.25 hours.

With this maintenance:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Hi, I'd like your developers to check the 'Bot Report' feature in game as it does not work. We keep reporting same people at Hardin's academy that have been botting continuously for some 5 days now in the same spot and nothing has been done. So, it is either not working or you do not have enough human resources to sort it out. Also, I am not even going to talk about the adena sellers that are not getting banned. It is ruining the economy and the in-game economy in general. Thank you. 

11 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 2200 GMT+1 for approximately 1.25 hours.

With this maintenance:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

@Juji about the xigncode problem banning licit accounts?

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Ol_Mahum_Raider - 1-3 Iron Ore and 1-5 Animal bone. I killed more than 1k mobs. I have never received more than 1 Iron Ore amd more than 3 Animal bone. Any shields and any helmets. Always. ALWAYS Partisans was the best place for farming irone ore. Now we riceiving 1 Iron Ore for x2 mob, nice. 

The same. 

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Lafi_Lizardman_Scout - 1-3 Iron Ore with supposedly a good chance. You will get only 1 Iron ore ( only if you're lucky ) 

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Ol_Mahum_General 1-3 Iron Ore and 1-3 Varnish. I killed more than 100 mobs. Always received only 1 Iron and 1 Varnish. 

I play with VIP, people who have probably dont farm at all.

Do something. Fix the spoil. There're only 3 mobs which I've farming. I'm sure further lvl UP I will find more and more problems and inconsistencies.

What's wrong with you? If you talking that L2 wiki doesnt work soo make your database. 

Are we playing on the official server? Look like free java.

Is this a joke ?? " let's do an emergency restart so the hand full of players who are level 60+ can get stronger and level faster"  Where is the adena fix?? 99% of the players can't progress because is not even worth leveling .  They have to wait until Wednesday for a possible fix... 

6 minutes ago, aYotech said:

Great, let's put the server down at peak time, to fix an issue for 0.01% of the server pop that's over level 60.

Let's keep adena/drop/spoil bleeped which affects over 50% of the server.

This <.< I guess Fisher and couple more CP's matter more than bots, adena sellers and ruined in game economy. I've been on NC's side thus far but this is too much. 

I honestly think they are trying.  They are fixing what they can when they can.  And taking the server down does have the advantage of forcing the afkers to log back in and giving everyone else who was stuck in a queue the chance to log in before the servers get full.  This is a odd time of day to take the server down, though.

Archived