Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, November 1, 2018

Hime

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Hi, I'd like your developers to check the 'Bot Report' feature in game as it does not work. We keep reporting same people at Hardin's academy that have been botting continuously for some 5 days now in the same spot and nothing has been done. So, it is either not working or you do not have enough human resources to sort it out. Also, I am not even going to talk about the adena sellers that are not getting banned. It is ruining the economy and the in-game economy in general. Thank you. 

Exactly! 

8 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Hi, I'd like your developers to check the 'Bot Report' feature in game as it does not work. We keep reporting same people at Hardin's academy that have been botting continuously for some 5 days now in the same spot and nothing has been done. So, it is either not working or you do not have enough human resources to sort it out. Also, I am not even going to talk about the adena sellers that are not getting banned. It is ruining the economy and the in-game economy in general. Thank you. 

bot report button is bs, you have to write tickets with evidence..

1 minute ago, Lawman said:

I honestly think they are trying.  They are fixing what they can when they can.  And taking the server down does have the advantage of forcing the afkers to log back in and giving everyone else who was stuck in a queue the chance to log in before the servers get full.  This is a odd time of day to take the server down, though.

We suggested an auto restart once a day like 4 weeks ago. I guess they aren't implementing it. 

ah, another evidence of what im saying for the last weeks. Lets rejoice and see how you react. Dont forget to thank NCwest to "fix" the "broken" rates next wednesday, or the next one :D

Oh, i remember to buy por ss from store since you will break your nails if you grind mobs like i do.

IMO, you guys shouldn't be taking a server down on peak GMT-5 time for a fix that isn't gonna effect very many ppl at all, if they are 60+ they are nolifers and should be taking a break some other time or not getting the xp they should be getting.  Also imo if they are 60+ already they are 99% most likely bots and should be banned anyways.  You guys should NOT be taking a server down for this long during peak hrs PERIOD.

10 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 2200 GMT+1 for approximately 1.25 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Address an issue with server load that may cause server instability
  • Address an issue with EXP runes not giving bonuses to characters level 60+.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Are you kidding us? Everyday you have more than 17k people online and you going down to fix EXP runes for 50 people that are 60+? Stop focus on L2 Store and focus more on real L2 game. Have you tried to go farm in areas that need to be fixed? Spoiling simple mats with 50% and you need more than 20 mobs to get it, also adena are ridiculous (better to farm in 20-35 areas x1 HP mobs than in 45+ x2x3x4 HP mobs) and drop rate is really bad, there's no chance even to get parts for armors/weapons/mats.

Just now, Tonk said:

The guys 60+ are the biggest whales.  NcSoft is getting rich of these players.  Spending thousands of dollars of shots,xp schools, and runes. 

No they are not. They just play 24/7 in shifts with their CPs. Those chars are never ever offline and are always in a party killing mobs. If you did that, you'd be lvl 60 by now too, especially with the exp rune and lvl 4 VIP. 

Hello GM - Team.

Im really happy that you are trying your best with work on this server. Im playing here for few weeks and I would love to have few thing's added to the game. 

Back in the day's I had my own L2j server offline on my PC to work on and to test some thing's that you can do. So i know for a fact that there is easy way how to turn off or turn on some feature's of the game. 

I would really love if you could enable function SHIFT + mouse click on MONSTER or RAID to see its Drop's and stat's. 

I don't really have any more issues with the game. I think adena and drop's are perfect. I love how hard the game is, and how many hour's player need to spend to get something.

Thank's for your hard work your player

Zhang Yang

1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

We suggested an auto restart once a day like 4 weeks ago. I guess they aren't implementing it. 

No, but that's sort of been the effect of two unscheduled maintenances and the regular maintenance in the last 4 days. lol.

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

To be fair, we are all ignoring the other reason for the downtime.  We don't know what the "server instability" issue is.  It may have been serious enough to require the servers to be taken down and the 60+ issue resolution was included just because it was ready to go.

7 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

So in your mind the reason bots/gold farmers don't get banned is one of the 2, because the bot report button doesn't work properly or because they don't have enough human resources, ok... did you even think that maybe they don't give a f*ck or maybe NCWEST protect the hundreds & hundreds of gold farmers/spammers in game because they have something to gain as long they continue to do their job? food for thought.

the adena/spoil rate should be your focus, because ppl will get bored of not being able to pay for the blessed or soulshot, and then you know what comes next, the nr 2 priority should be the amount of bot's you see ingame, its pathetic and they don't even bother to hide it..

1 minute ago, Lawman said:

To be fair, we are all ignoring the other reason for the downtime.  We don't know what the "server instability" issue is.  It may have been serious enough to require the servers to be taken down and the 60+ issue resolution was included just because it was ready to go.

you never stop to amaze me

PD: not a compliment

Archived