Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, November 1, 2018

Hime

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rpgmaniac said:

So in your mind the reason bots/gold farmers don't get banned is one of the 2, because the bot report button doesn't work properly or because they don't have enough human resources, ok... did you even think that maybe they don't give a f*ck or maybe NCWEST protect the hundreds & hundreds of gold farmers/spammers in game because they have something to gain as long they continue to do their job? food for thought.

So share your thoughts then, what do NCsoft have to gain through adena sellers selling 1kk for 50 bux on their websites? Nothing really, now, think about what they have to lose by letting botters thrive. If you played on old Teon/Leonna 2004-2008 you'll know the answer. 

seriously from all the things you could fix dyes/rates/incorrect xp from some mobs/ EVEN some database problems whould be better choice than to make 1.2h RR for the 0.1% of the server while the 90% of the server is about to ragequit couse of the problems above .     and you make rr to fix a problem for 60 lvl chars + ..... that already lost like 5 days of their premium for sure ? ...... just fix it next week and give the 60lvl+ players a giftbox 7days exp rune 50% for compensation or smth .... no reason to RR server on prime time for smth like that .... and take the rage from thousand of players for NO reason at all   

bad english but you get what i said D:

Just now, Xtapodiiii said:

seriously from all the things you could fix dyes/rates/incorrect xp from some mobs/ EVEN some database problems whould be better choice than to make 1.2h RR for the 0.1% of the server while the 90% of the server is about to ragequit couse of the problems above .     and you make rr to fix a problem for 60 lvl chars + ..... that already lost like 5 days of their premium for sure ? ...... just fix it next week and give the 60lvl+ players a giftbox 7days exp rune 50% for compensation or smth .... no reason to RR server on prime time for smth like that .... and take the rage from thousand of players for NO reason at all   

bad english but you get what i said D:

I read this in a Ghetto accent, pretty amusing. 

• L2 Team

The patch fix was to address the server performance issues we started seeing this morning with disconnections after we increased the server capacity yesterday. The fix to the Rune issue was something we received in addition to the patch.

4 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

you never stop to amaze me

PD: not a compliment

1 minute ago, Juji said:

The patch fix was to address the server performance issues we started seeing this morning with disconnections after we increased the server capacity yesterday. The fix to the Rune issue was something we received in addition to the patch.

Just as I suggested, Grumps. lol

1 minute ago, Juji said:

Maybe you should follow the adena sales of the 60+ players reselling Proof of blood money to player to player adena sales sites.

M A K E   P E O P L E   T O   D R O P   I T E M S   W H E N   D E A D I N G   T O   M O B S   P L E A S E , O R   D E L E T E   S T U N   S K I L L S   F R O M   G A M E   I F   N O T. . . N O W   M Y   S T U N   C A N T   M A K E   A N Y   A D E N A , W H A T S   T H E   M E A N I N G   O F   L I F E  N O W ?  >:(

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

ADENA DROP/SPOIL

when

1 minute ago, Juji said:

Okay we understand that, but why you let major bugs affect the game right now and not fixing them? Like you know.. how many days you need to fix the rates? (If the rates were lower for 20-40 lvls it could be fine, but they are not and that affects our gameplay everyday until you fix it.

3 minutes ago, Juji said:

when the adena was messed up at the start of the server, the fix was adressed within a week,

on this forum you have threads from up to 2 weeks ago asking for this fix, why you taking so long?

also, the queue for new players without VIP is 600+ daily, it takes like 4-5h to log, we won't get new players like this, why don't you just change the boxing limit from 3 -> 2 and put 1 simple GM to check bots in game for 2 hours everyday.

very simple solution and everybody will be able to play, with or without VIP

1 minute ago, Gaspa said:

M A K E   P E O P L E   T O   D R O P   I T E M S   W H E N   D E A D I N G   T O   M O B S   P L E A S E , O R   D E L E T E   S T U N   S K I L L S   F R O M   G A M E   I F   N O T. . . N O W   M Y   S T U N   C A N T   M A K E   A N Y   A D E N A , W H A T S   T H E   M E A N I N G   O F   L I F E  N O W ?  >:(

Get lost already

4 minutes ago, Juji said:

@juji about the xincode problem banning licit accounts?

2 minutes ago, Juji said:

After all that happened already, and the weekends where no one is left at headquarters to look after the server, and how you abuse the f2p players making them do 17 hours of queue you have lost all credibility. Start showing real improvements in your service and then ppl will start to believe in what you say again.

3 minutes ago, Juji said:

Juji, address bot/adena sales issues. It's not hard to see what's going on, all you need to do is log in once a day for 30 minutes. Honestly dude. 

Just now, aYotech said:

when the adena was messed up at the start of the server, the fix was adressed within a week,

on this forum you have threads from up to 2 weeks ago asking for this fix, why you taking so long?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $  $    $              $                $          >>>>>>> $ <<<<<<<<<<<<< GET IT?

And already there players lv 60 with 1 month of game ??
Is that right? Where was the hardcore server gone?
I just hope that this small part of players lv 60 is not friends of GMs or some Adm.
Whoever these players are Elites are very important, much more important than 95% of the server

Archived