Forums

Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, November 1, 2018

Hime

8 minutes ago, magir said:

half of the server is bot, and they do not do anything about it, embarrassing....

total overreaction... u clearly dont know what u talking bout...thats not because people farm fast and the dont talk to you that they are bot u know..

damn so much complain.. i got reported for botting myself today..got a code to put in and stuff.. imo people dont know what l2 is about... new mmorpg  damaged l2 with their evident ease now people cant remember whats l2 is about

(but i mostly agree with spoil rate)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Juji said:

The patch fix was to address the server performance issues we started seeing this morning with disconnections after we increased the server capacity yesterday. The fix to the Rune issue was something we received in addition to the patch.

Rly? And adena???? Can fix???? 1 month and never fix it............................GG. This problem is because nobody tested the drops before launching the server.................. GG

5 minutes ago, Juji said:

The patch fix was to address the server performance issues we started seeing this morning with disconnections after we increased the server capacity yesterday. The fix to the Rune issue was something we received in addition to the patch.

You should look into VIP 4 not actually doing anything for drop rate, Vip 0's always getting better drops. You sure it's not -50%?

1 minute ago, Gaspa said:

must be different kind of cunts,as i dont stun if i dont see profit from that,though if they would make changes to what classic is supposed to be,then you can bet,i would stun your sorry azz

I miss wiping bot parties for free loot :)

4 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

And what did you expected the answer from nc be? HAHAHAHAH how old are you dude? 12 years old?

you never stop to amaze me x2

I'm 66 years old.  There is no reason to disbelieve them.  They would not incur this wrath for no reason.  They are self-interested, but not stupid.  I do think the timing is odd, but that might just be because 5:00 p.m. my time is 2:00 p.m. their time and they wanted to finish it before they went home tonight.  That may be selfish on their part, but not dishonest.  

Okay, enough talk with the grumpy troll.  See ya!!

10 minutes ago, PyroAmos said:

whats the ninja update? Neither of these are unscheduled maintenance worthy.... so what is the update really about?

How is server stability issues a day after they increased capacity not "unscheduled maintenance worthy" you bleep mongrel?

Archived