What about the frozen accounts?

CrYM

What happens that they do not stop freezing accounts without doing bad things? Is something missing? or freeze accounts without motives? is that talking to friends, has also happened to them and I already have several frozen accounts a week, I contact the technical service and they do not stop spinning and I still do not get them, and I did not do anything bad or use programs or I missed to respect anyone.

They are deactivating many accounts that did nothing wrong and instead there are many accounts that 
do not stop offering adena in exchange for money and you see 
them all day online on the server and talking to you privately....

here is a story for you I  know someone who bought adena from one of the shouts and then contested the charge.  The same day he won the CC issue his L2 account was flagged for suspicious actives.  I mean the same day charge was reversed and won.  Within hours account locked.  Makes me wonder how many ncsoft employees without NCSOFT sanctioning are involved with these adena sights.  Too coincidental not random. Account never used third party programs or botted. 

46 minutes ago, tricky said:

here is a story for you I  know someone who bought adena from one of the shouts and then contested the charge.  The same day he won the CC issue his L2 account was flagged for suspicious actives.  I mean the same day charge was reversed and won.  Within hours account locked.  Makes me wonder how many ncsoft employees without NCSOFT sanctioning are involved with these adena sights.  Too coincidental not random. Account never used third party programs or botted. 

Hello? He bought adena, he deserves to be banned.

I agree but I'm pointing out the fact account was playable over 4 weeks but same day he won charge back issue his account was locked.  So the adena company had to communicate with some one who has ability to lock ncsoft account.  Was not random lockout

Archived