Renovatio at Valakas???

AiZeN

@fooz I think you should watch that video  for 2 reasons 

1 st reason is to learn how a good yull is playing !

2 ns reason to understand reality and stop beeng delusional !

now about the subscriptions there must be same system with oly 1 player usually from nova is making 15 boxes to feed in oly . Same with YouTube 1 nova is making 15 accounts to sub . 

To clear this up I wasn’t a fun of ms before the merge . But men you nova are barking around all day long how good you are and how you beat ms . Then why you attacked  them with the help of all server + max and still lost ? On this video you can clearly see how Artu with ms is farming you non stop . Almost 2 h raw footage .

6 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Nova forcing their members to detag for valakas and still end up losing both the PvP and Valakas discuss? 

"Hey move clan to try do a raid, you can come back in 10 minutes" is hardly forcing people to detag, lol. It's like saying MS forces Zork and half their members to de-tag for xp after every siege.

I wwasn't there, but I can guess how it went. MS comes with the usual zerg, 2-3 other CCs at port in (Apex/nova/etc). MS magically wins the click again 100% legit, no scripts.

38 minutes ago, Ferine said:

"Hey move clan to try do a raid, you can come back in 10 minutes" is hardly forcing people to detag, lol. It's like saying MS forces Zork and half their members to de-tag for xp after every siege.

I wwasn't there, but I can guess how it went. MS comes with the usual zerg, 2-3 other CCs at port in (Apex/nova/etc). MS magically wins the click again 100% legit, no scripts.

"Hey move clan to try and do valakas go detag as well so we don't lose any war stat against MS because we don't care about war stats" lmao you and your clan are huge joke of a top pvp clan, just an hr before valakas I logged in in-game and I see kingscoobz crying how MS has members detagged to exp and after an hr Nova's members detagged for dragons from blackpope ( a Nova hero), freak (another Nova hero) and more others went to valakas to try to "compete" against MS and Apex for dragons ya'll bunch of hypocrite trolls.... oh and don't bother replying son making excuses of zerg and what not before I transferred here from Naia MorningStar's clan of 5 pts is facing against Nova's zerg of 10+ pt. Nova owns Chronos so much that during sieges while fighting MS they have multiple pts guarding Rune and Giran both of which are owned by Novas boxes. Now Nova is crying and blaming zergs and scripts for their incompetence is just truly laughable at best. If you really think we outnumber you by a lot which is not then by all means recruit everyone in the server last time I check no one is stopping you in doing so and lastly if you really think we're "cheating" then be my guest and you go and try to "cheat" and see how does that work for you I'll be laughing my azz if ya'll get into a banana boat.

No one wants to go back to the old bot ridden L2, no one wants to risk their expensive toons. But if one clan is going to use scripts it pretty much cuts out the rest of the server (Nova, Apex, All other alliances etc). GG for having the balls to risk it to be honest.

Who is this Ferine anyway.never heard of him.i have 1 question for Nova: are u guys looking for excuses for your failures or u rly try to convince yourselves that we rly cheat?

Instead of crying all day long,u should come to pvp us,to learn a bit more what to do during pvps....u gotta admit...your suports rly need the practise.we are asking for pvp all day,every day...but seems like u either arent alowed to do it,so u dont lose crp or u are ashamed to loose every single time

Who is anyone on here but another addicted nerd being drained for cash in a dying, issue riddled, MMO? I've never heard of most of you either, you're just nerds playing a game, like me.

I don't speak for Nova, I just say what I see and what I see happening. I see the same crap going on again with dragons like was going on not so long ago, just different people doing it, I've been on both sides of it over the years. No crying, or caring, it's just L2 for you. The sad thing is when people brag about it.

18 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Nova forcing their members to detag for valakas and still end up losing both the PvP and Valakas discuss? 

You were QQing pretty hard before the dragon about our alts being untagged, while half the live people in you clan are detagged for everything except for seige. LOLOL

I was on hotel internet, so having seen all this QQ, I detagged purely just to see all the additional QQ that would result, and guess what, it was PURE GOLD.

BTW nice job "winning" the valakas pvp.  I'll wait for the video of your clan going -28 in about 30 seconds to 1 party of Nova, im guessing this one wont be posted though.  MS propaganda is strong.

46 minutes ago, Pope said:

You were QQing pretty hard before the dragon about our alts being untagged, while half the live people in you clan are detagged for everything except for seige. LOLOL

I was on hotel internet, so having seen all this QQ, I detagged purely just to see all the additional QQ that would result, and guess what, it was PURE GOLD.

BTW nice job "winning" the valakas pvp.  I'll wait for the video of your clan going -28 in about 30 seconds to 1 party of Nova, im guessing this one wont be posted though.  MS propaganda is strong.

Oh god son your IQ is pretty low.... I was qqing about your people being untagged like seriously? I'm barely even logged in-game lmao. We have at least 50 people who were tagged MS during valakas and Nova brought 1 pt while the other nova members are detagged at the last 30 secs before port in with full skills and everything (valiant,dandy) lmao ofc you're bound to kill more since there are more targets for your people while we only have 7 to kill from your clan in the end my pt port port in inside dragons and we pr back to kill that party of to which that party pr from us lmao. You better stick into recording and blaming scripts for your incompetence lmao

1 hour ago, Nuky said:

so half of our clan is 10 ppl? didn't know that lol, cuz i can tell u on daily basis we are 130 clan members, so IF those 10 missing are "half" of our force.. arent u embarrassed saying that you got wiped out inside aden castle on siege by 20 people. I mean that's what you are trying to say right? ROFL LMAO

You sure that 130 people isnt a /ally info?  Easily 50% of your clan goes into either PvE, TheCompany, BeastsOfChaos, or 1 of about 5 other clans that i cant remember without logging in and seeing all the random tags.

44 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

Oh god son your IQ is pretty low.... I was qqing about your people being untagged like seriously? I'm barely even logged in-game lmao. We have at least 50 people who were tagged MS during valakas and Nova brought 1 pt while the other nova members are detagged at the last 30 secs before port in with full skills and everything (valiant,dandy) lmao ofc you're bound to kill more since there are more targets for your people while we only have 7 to kill from your clan in the end my pt port port in inside dragons and we pr back to kill that party of to which that party pr from us lmao. You better stick into recording and blaming scripts for your incompetence lmao

The "you" in this statement wasnt directed at you specifically but rather your clan.  And yes, your clan was QQing HARD about our boxed buffers being untagged. 

@fooz you are so pro but w8 look what happens when one ms is not afk ! 

Tell use how good you are and what with this tactic go ch and leave your cp in the middle of pvp with 6 members . That’s why you are barking so mutch on forums ms gave you a few pvp lessons  somebody throw a bone to @fooz 

388a5ab2f5251fa6b80d520051e09e59.png

LOOOL so weak, i wasn't even half popped lmao

would like to see you roll through when im at 1.9mil patk lelz , useless pve toon

this is why truffle doesn't play dagger or archer and why zureil doesn't play archer and oh ya diego getting silenced 20 sec in 7v7 and hit for 110k 1 shot lellll

Archived