Sign in to follow this  
AiZeN

Renovatio at Valakas???

Truffle    71
29 minutes ago, Fooz said:

388a5ab2f5251fa6b80d520051e09e59.png

a8d0d089e747046989b46cbc59829002.png

Notice - No Steelmind/hero zerk and only one BR.. I'm afraid my hit with all skills would've made you delete your toon. :D:D 

Edited by Truffle

Fooz    6

lol @ rown and top cp pring in 7v7 huh? poor ms , such terrible human beings :(.

Edited by Fooz

Fooz    6
4 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Notice - No Steelmind/hero zerk and only one BR.. I'm afraid my hit with all skills would've made you delete your toon. :D:D 

good thing you almost died in 2nd seconds of being there LOL. OH YOU WERE IN SM LOOOOOL thats right you don't leave town without it :D all knows this 

Edited by Fooz

Truffle    71
Just now, Fooz said:

Why can't I beat Truffle even with all gear and a full party vs 1???? I hate this game, neutron please!! :(

Truffle    71
3 minutes ago, Fooz said:

good thing you almost died in 2nd seconds of being there LOL. OH YOU WERE IN SM LOOOOOL thats right you don't leave town without it :D all knows this 

??????? ROFL this idiot can't even think to type right now.. SO MAD! LUL

Edited by Truffle

Fooz    6

7a153982fe19b8419d380eef522e7859.png

6 months still failures. you can't buy your way out of fail trash clam loool. 80% die in 1 aoe poor guy. get them some dragon fists!

Truffle: we won guys we failed for the 12th time to take aden or even crest for 10 seconds LOL then we didn't even go +100. #MSLIFE #problMS #90playerccVS40TROLOOLOLOLOLOL

Truffle: PLEASE MARCELUS / Divekio SAVE US. LOOOOOL

Edited by Fooz

Fooz    6

Truffle: please click my videos, i have hards time breaking 500 views bc i'm a trash human and no one wants to be friends with me. WHY IS IT THIS WAY JUJI I SWIPED SO HARD WHY YOU take j0nsnow from me. 

09ee6f81fd9db438d35942f41dfd8578.png

who is really pathetic? the guy trying to beg rufio to help him bc all his cp quit bc he's toxic? poor fluffy LOL 

gf, cute attempt at anyone ever on this planet liking you LOL

Edited by Fooz

Truffle    71
1 minute ago, Fooz said:

Truffle: please click my videos, i have hards time breaking 500 views bc i'm a trash human and no one wants to be friends with me. WHY IS IT THIS WAY JUJI I SWIPED SO HARD WHY YOU take j0nsnow from me. 

09ee6f81fd9db438d35942f41dfd8578.png

who is really pathetic? the guy trying to beg rufio to help him bc all his cp quit bc he's toxic? poor fluffy LOL 

I think almost all my videos are 1k+ views, what? I don't talk to Rufio, why did you screenshot yourself talking to him? Rufio wouldn't be allowed in MS, he is a scammer just like you. :) 

Fooz    6
Just now, Truffle said:

I think almost all my videos are 1k+ views, what? I don't talk to Rufio, why did you screenshot yourself talking to him? Rufio wouldn't be allowed in MS, he is a scammer just like you. :) 

hm a scammer that you texted a week ago, typical ms loool. 

how bout that zuzu lil mushroom pic tho, all of nova been repassing it around.  I AM DYING ATM NGL

Fooz    6
Just now, Truffle said:

8f72bd73d0d1515f874dc3c9fc28ab89.png 

dd19bfda2b54d8bf5e358f16cadacfa3.png

You don't even have 2k total views on your channel bud :( 

I don't make videos of me making jewels in town  either. get a life LMAO such a freaking nerd.

Truffle    71
1 minute ago, Fooz said:

hm a scammer that you texted a week ago, typical ms loool. 

how bout that zuzu lil mushroom pic tho, all of nova been repassing it around.  I AM DYING ATM NGL

Haha, I dont talk to that moron. I don't text him, haha you are fabricating things now.. so angry. Rufio is a mongoloid and a terrible player. :D

J0nSnow    34
10 hours ago, Truffle said:

Haha, I dont talk to that moron. I don't text him, haha you are fabricating things now.. so angry. Rufio is a mongoloid and a terrible player. :D

Didn't rufio get run off of chronos already, to go play BDO?