Renovatio at Valakas???

AiZeN

4 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Notice - No Steelmind/hero zerk and only one BR.. I'm afraid my hit with all skills would've made you delete your toon. :D:D 

good thing you almost died in 2nd seconds of being there LOL. OH YOU WERE IN SM LOOOOOL thats right you don't leave town without it :D all knows this 

3 minutes ago, Fooz said:

good thing you almost died in 2nd seconds of being there LOL. OH YOU WERE IN SM LOOOOOL thats right you don't leave town without it :D all knows this 

??????? ROFL this idiot can't even think to type right now.. SO MAD! LUL

7a153982fe19b8419d380eef522e7859.png

6 months still failures. you can't buy your way out of fail trash clam loool. 80% die in 1 aoe poor guy. get them some dragon fists!

Truffle: we won guys we failed for the 12th time to take aden or even crest for 10 seconds LOL then we didn't even go +100. #MSLIFE #problMS #90playerccVS40TROLOOLOLOLOLOL

Truffle: PLEASE MARCELUS / Divekio SAVE US. LOOOOOL

Truffle: please click my videos, i have hards time breaking 500 views bc i'm a trash human and no one wants to be friends with me. WHY IS IT THIS WAY JUJI I SWIPED SO HARD WHY YOU take j0nsnow from me. 

09ee6f81fd9db438d35942f41dfd8578.png

who is really pathetic? the guy trying to beg rufio to help him bc all his cp quit bc he's toxic? poor fluffy LOL 

gf, cute attempt at anyone ever on this planet liking you LOL

1 minute ago, Fooz said:

Truffle: please click my videos, i have hards time breaking 500 views bc i'm a trash human and no one wants to be friends with me. WHY IS IT THIS WAY JUJI I SWIPED SO HARD WHY YOU take j0nsnow from me. 

09ee6f81fd9db438d35942f41dfd8578.png

who is really pathetic? the guy trying to beg rufio to help him bc all his cp quit bc he's toxic? poor fluffy LOL 

I think almost all my videos are 1k+ views, what? I don't talk to Rufio, why did you screenshot yourself talking to him? Rufio wouldn't be allowed in MS, he is a scammer just like you. :) 

Just now, Truffle said:

I think almost all my videos are 1k+ views, what? I don't talk to Rufio, why did you screenshot yourself talking to him? Rufio wouldn't be allowed in MS, he is a scammer just like you. :) 

hm a scammer that you texted a week ago, typical ms loool. 

how bout that zuzu lil mushroom pic tho, all of nova been repassing it around.  I AM DYING ATM NGL

1 minute ago, Fooz said:

hm a scammer that you texted a week ago, typical ms loool. 

how bout that zuzu lil mushroom pic tho, all of nova been repassing it around.  I AM DYING ATM NGL

Haha, I dont talk to that moron. I don't text him, haha you are fabricating things now.. so angry. Rufio is a mongoloid and a terrible player. :D

Archived