Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

On 01/11/2018 at 9:48 PM, Zedrick said:

For a few days i been watching a lot of comments complaining about xp/drop/adena/spoil rates, and i am the first, dont missunderstand me, i want to increase, really want. But what people do not do is ask to increase SP rates too!!, in my humble opinion these are more important xp. I am lvl 46 and still don't learn 40's skills... this coulnd't be, without an appropriate lvl skill everything in game get even harder that should be. My request, respectfully, is increase SP too... Thanks.

this only proves that u dont really kill mobs, all u must do is daily quests, bc if u did, u would have alot of SP, high level skills arent meant to be easy to get, if u want to u gotta kill mobs, nowadays when u cant get something u just go to the forums and make ur topic complaining that u cant get it saying "increasee it increase ittttt im a crybaby"

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For a few days i been watching a lot of comments complaining about xp/drop/adena/spoil rates, and i am the first, dont missunderstand me, i want to increase, really want. But what people do not do is

the problema of sp is the daily quests… 

They know the issue it causes to give us 3mil xp daily without SP. I imagine they have plans to sell SP scrolls on the store. That's just my opinion. They purposely created this problem for us knowing

19 hours ago, Critler said:

get some xp/sp scrolls xD im only lvl 35 and im sitting on almost 400k sp you guys are leveling too fast thats your issue xD

Dude did u know u will need 100k for one skill after 40 :)? So 400k is too low

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2018 at 2:48 AM, Zedrick said:

For a few days i been watching a lot of comments complaining about xp/drop/adena/spoil rates, and i am the first, dont missunderstand me, i want to increase, really want. But what people do not do is ask to increase SP rates too!!, in my humble opinion these are more important xp. I am lvl 46 and still don't learn 40's skills... this coulnd't be, without an appropriate lvl skill everything in game get even harder that should be. My request, respectfully, is increase SP too... Thanks.

dont use exp scrolls and u will have enough

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2018 at 6:34 AM, xDragos said:

do not worry, next week you buy the sp pack in the store to up your skills, everything is part of the ncsoft plan, money money ...

Hmm...I have no problem if they want to  make money. I just don't like the way they do. To brake the game, make it harder as hell and pay to play normal rates...now that something. You don't get any advantages, you just pay to play normal. As for "queue" another joke. Very disappointed so far.  

Edited by iSebastianC
text correction
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m disappointed in NCWest as well, or maybe I shouldn’t have expected anything different after playing their Live for several years.?. Anyway, i’m gonna try L2Classic on EU, since they launch a 7 day free trial on Nov 7 and then decide, if to move there or continue playing here(if anything changes for better, like bot protection, broken spoil and Adena past 40, etc) or to quit L2 completely. I’d rather pay a monthly sub for several accounts in a working environment, than paying VIP on a intentionally broken server. Everyone has to decide for him self

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Garfield said:

I’m disappointed in NCWest as well, or maybe I shouldn’t have expected anything different after playing their Live for several years.?. Anyway, i’m gonna try L2Classic on EU, since they launch a 7 day free trial on Nov 7 and then decide, if to move there or continue playing here(if anything changes for better, like bot protection, broken spoil and Adena past 40, etc) or to quit L2 completely. I’d rather pay a monthly sub for several accounts in a working environment, than paying VIP on a intentionally broken server. Everyone has to decide for him self

Thank you for sharing you thoughts. I agree with you (I’d rather pay a monthly sub for several accounts in a working environment, than paying VIP on a intentionally broken server.) I will wait for 7 nov then to check that server too. Maybe we can get a better experience but I doubt, they also have many problems .

Edited by iSebastianC
text correction
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2. 11. 2018 at 1:48 AM, Zedrick said:

For a few days i been watching a lot of comments complaining about xp/drop/adena/spoil rates, and i am the first, dont missunderstand me, i want to increase, really want. But what people do not do is ask to increase SP rates too!!, in my humble opinion these are more important xp. I am lvl 46 and still don't learn 40's skills... this coulnd't be, without an appropriate lvl skill everything in game get even harder that should be. My request, respectfully, is increase SP too... Thanks.

No.

 

Just play the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, iSebastianC said:

Thank you for sharing you thoughts. I agree with you (I’d rather pay a monthly sub for several accounts in a working environment, than paying VIP on a intentionally broken server.) I will wait for 7 nov then to check that server too. Maybe we can get a better experience but I doubt, they also have many problems .

Bye bye , lower que for us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/11/2018 at 8:43 AM, Critler said:

get some xp/sp scrolls xD im only lvl 35 and im sitting on almost 400k sp you guys are leveling too fast thats your issue xD

lol... go lvl 40+...under that sure i had a lot of SP also. and did not pick most of the skills ^^.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LynR31gn said:

Bye bye , lower que for us.

Yes Lower queue for you, then lower player activity... until server will be empty. In time servers need to merge, since you will cry for more players. I am not playing at the moment so you don't have to worries about queue from me.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, iSebastianC said:

Yes Lower queue for you, then lower player activity... until server will be empty. In time servers need to merge, since you will cry for more players. I am not playing at the moment so you don't have to worries about queue from me.

Cha cha , never see ncsoft servers empty gl with that. always ppl play.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You should know that SP comes along with the long process of grinding with the EXP, if you consumed the scrolls that rushes you into a level that you shouldn't be otherwise then there isn't much to say, delevel your character or endure the process to catch up the SP, that is a common and obvious sense. You can store your scrolls for later when they won't hurt your SP that much, there is no need to rush levels and undervalue your character, sometimes it's just better to take the longer route ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iSebastianC said:

Your attitude is not productive at all, we are here to communicate. If you can't understand... Good luck with that.

and so are those complains .   u should be concern about the 0.1 rates that we have.  SP have always been like that . i cant believe ppl started to cry about SP. looooooooooooool

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

and so are those complains .   u should be concern about the 0.1 rates that we have.  SP have always been like that . i cant believe ppl started to cry about SP. looooooooooooool

Yes I mention early that game is broken(including 0.1 rates) and you have to pay in order to get a normal gameplay. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...