We need SP too....

Zedrick

On 11/2/2018 at 2:48 AM, Zedrick said:

For a few days i been watching a lot of comments complaining about xp/drop/adena/spoil rates, and i am the first, dont missunderstand me, i want to increase, really want. But what people do not do is ask to increase SP rates too!!, in my humble opinion these are more important xp. I am lvl 46 and still don't learn 40's skills... this coulnd't be, without an appropriate lvl skill everything in game get even harder that should be. My request, respectfully, is increase SP too... Thanks.

Not their fault if you want to use your daily exp scrolls [10M exp w/o SP].

I am an elven elder at 42 almost 43 and have learned the skills i want as EE , i can't have them all so i have to choose how i will play to continue.

I have all my 40's 42 skills and have enough SP yet and farming manual w/o exp scrolls and will be able to get 44's too. 

Plus i don't care for few -4 , what i suggest delevel your char and farm SP there is no point to reach 50-55 and have skills of 44 . You can do nothing like this

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/11/2018 at 10:43 AM, Critler said:

get some xp/sp scrolls xD im only lvl 35 and im sitting on almost 400k sp you guys are leveling too fast thats your issue xD

All lvl 40 skills cost 100k sp each. 

Meaning all ,Even fast casting. And u got about 5-10 important skills to learn just at lvl 40 .

I had 700k sp at 41 and still didnt get all skills i needed from lvl 40 .

GL on your quest to get sp . 

You aren't supposed to max out all your skills, it's supposed to be a choice. As for the lack of SP, blame the weird dailies, save them up for times when you just can't grind that extra few percentages and start banking your sp for levels where you get your major power increases. I have almost 2mil sp saved up for lvl 50-51 while I am only lvl 45, By the time I get there i'll be able to buy my new skills and catch up on the old ones.

There is an element to strategy to sp useage.

Daily xp scrolls between 35 and 50 is why you have no SP. The game is not designed to have massive dumps of xp from scrolls.

Im saving every single scroll after 40, still doing dailies, but just saving scrolls. After 50, maybe ill use them. But 40-50 I'm going to do with minimal xp/Sp boosts.

Also, I have an sps, ee and se, all 41 at the moment. I have the skills I need to do what I need to do on all 3. I don't have full skills, but it isn't meant to be that way.

Go grind more mobs. 

On 11/10/2018 at 1:34 PM, Critler said:

it is, only if you use it correctly there is no need to max out all your skills :D

Who said anything about maxing out?  When they are 150k+ per, 400k is not even 4 skills.  

On 11/10/2018 at 2:25 PM, wildernessbox said:

You aren't supposed to max out all your skills, it's supposed to be a choice. As for the lack of SP, blame the weird dailies, save them up for times when you just can't grind that extra few percentages and start banking your sp for levels where you get your major power increases. I have almost 2mil sp saved up for lvl 50-51 while I am only lvl 45, By the time I get there i'll be able to buy my new skills and catch up on the old ones.

There is an element to strategy to sp useage.

Lol, 50-51.  2 mil isn't enough.  I agree with you about not maxing out skills.  But you're in for a rude awakening if you think 2mil is enough.  SP has always been hard, but they also upped the SP needed for skills.  Dunno why you mentioned 50-51 either, since key lvls are either 48,49 or 52 for major skills.

Played since prelude. Sp has always been an issue.

Also, the points about the xp scrolls being why the sp issue is worse than it needs to be are true, and the system isn't broken.

A destro isn't going to be turned down as a dd in cruma parties from 40-41 which is enough grinding to get you 75% of your skills if you don't use an xp scroll and choose skills wisely. 

Why you doing all AI quests? if you cant farm per day 3kk-2kk exp at spots you shouldnt play this game i am not doing AI quests simple answer= NO ADENA NO SP NO FULL DROPS I RATHER FARM IN SPOT AND GET EVERYTHING AND YOU JUST CRY LOGING FOR 1hour in game do daily level up and no adena no exp go back to GOT chronos naia servers and play like noobs

2 minutes ago, Klyukva said:

Why you doing all AI quests? if you cant farm per day 3kk-2kk exp at spots you shouldnt play this game i am not doing AI quests simple answer= NO ADENA NO SP NO FULL DROPS I RATHER FARM IN SPOT AND GET EVERYTHING AND YOU JUST CRY LOGING FOR 1hour in game do daily level up and no adena no exp go back to GOT chronos naia servers and play like noobs

I don’t earn “3kk-2kk per day” but i don’t see your point how this is relevant to the fact, that someone should or shouldn’t play L2C?

Are you one of those angry low life’s abusing CAPITAL LETTERS, because of RL fail or issues?

What the heck is GOT?

cheers

Archived