i want to change my main wynn to other class

n1corobin

i play wynn from cod start it was funny but all time pets and skills change and i dont like it now my main is 102 wynn arcana lord and dual 100 aeore healer 

i dont want to stop this char and start new becouse i have it 11 years. when god start you give us an item to change main if we didnt like it becouse all game change.

i use it too and i change to wynn but now i need to change again , i bored wynn like he is now .

when you drop it again in action house to can change? i think many people want it. you will make many money from that :)

Wow, I didn't know you could change your main class before, I've always thought it was impossible. There was a topic on the old forum where people confirmed this could not work for main.

If it is possible, then +1 from me, I hate my main wynn so much, it's a broken class that scales horribly after lvl 100.

When the GOD ( Goddess of Destruction ) update was introduced, all players had the chance of choosing to change their main class! That was because lvl gap went from 85 to 99 and at 85 you simply could awaken to any of the new classes! 

Archived