Warrior -> Glady or Warlord

earthboy

Is there any actual wiki or info available about skills for this classic server? Because to me, having access to that would help me decide. 

E.g: Does the glady have Sonic Rage in this version of the game? It was a game changer for me in other servers. 

On 11/2/2018 at 10:35 AM, earthboy said:

Is there any actual wiki or info available about skills for this classic server? Because to me, having access to that would help me decide. 

E.g: Does the glady have Sonic Rage in this version of the game? It was a game changer for me in other servers. 

Gladiator contributes nothing to a group until 43, when it gets the melee momentum AoE.  At that point you can boost party XP with overhits.

Gladiator got good QoL improvements adding a Stun on Sonic Blaster, and the dual sword UE.  They are essentially a convincing small scale dps unit who with a blunt can run the rotation:

Blaster (Stun)

Fatal Strike (Dps)

Hammer Crush (Stun)

over and over keeping 1 target suppressed.

This becomes less useful in pvp as the game will progress and pvp gets larger.

Wariors in general were nerfed when they reduced detect weakness from 20% damage to 5% so those skills are largely worthless to train.  This greatly hurt gladiator solo dps in pve.

Gladiator will be useful in Olympiad when that gets added eventually.

On 7/11/2018 at 3:28 PM, WTBClassicRights said:

If you're looking to keep playing classic for awhile Warlord, Gladis are garbage.

if you like to keep playing classic play the class you like.and gladi is not garbage omg.one of best aoe melle dps in game.very good at group pvp,the problem like all melles is the siege,

On 11/10/2018 at 10:41 AM, rkn said:

if you like to keep playing classic play the class you like.and gladi is not garbage omg.one of best aoe melle dps in game.very good at group pvp,the problem like all melles is the siege,

No its a mediocre aoe dps :/  As mentioned they are good in small scale .. and the game right now IS SMALL SCALE.  One more organized pvp happens and sieges, they will drop off sharply.

Archived