Jump to content
ZeroCooL

Bots, they don`t care...

Recommended Posts

Himmelin    10
On 11/3/2018 at 1:54 AM, ZeroCooL said:

So, you try to enter Talking island server, 800+ people on the queue, you wait for about 4h to enter the game, and when you are finally able to play, you see this kind of shit...

 

[content moderated]

And you just come to a conclusion that, NCsoft just don`t care, AT ALL.

 

 

omg! hahah thats crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
burgerking    6
11 hours ago, Azure said:

If you're the Zerocool that I know, you haven't played any official servers to understand how things work. Be patient.

 

Also da clam pls.

ex jghphhhf here. also players from illegal servers are known to be better at this game . i dont get ur point .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miki    1

It was fun while it lasted, I mean full servers, no bots and everyone low levels, but queues, lags, amount of bots, cash shop with XP scrolls, soul shots and finally this event where some people already have 3-4 top D weapons totally ruined experience for me, I think VIP perks (currently have VIP4 and works fine for me) would be enough, no need for XP scrolls and shots. Have a fun guys :) Going to try luck with paid  EU classic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VerCenn    16
18 minutes ago, Miki said:

It was fun while it lasted, I mean full servers, no bots and everyone low levels, but queues, lags, amount of bots, cash shop with XP scrolls, soul shots and finally this event where some people already have 3-4 top D weapons totally ruined experience for me, I think VIP perks (currently have VIP4 and works fine for me) would be enough, no need for XP scrolls and shots. Have a fun guys :) Going to try luck with paid  EU classic.

OMG THREE OR FOUR TOP D WEAPONS?!?!

THATS SO UNFAIR!

This totally rng based event is shattering my dreams of being the very best that no one ever was.

 

Then again, considering that good players are already full C or even on their way to B gearing, some d weaps don't seem to be THAAT much of a problem.

Maybe it's just me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurinya    12

Greetings!

While we do understand your frustration about bots, the NCSOFT forums are not a place for further promoting their activities and/or name-shaming other players. If you would like to help us fight bots and spammers, please report any such activities to our Customer Support. You may submit your videos and images as proof when submitting the ticket but not on these forums. Please note further that we have to also make sure the reporting system is not being abused to simply report players an individual or an entire clan dislike, so please give our Support some time to thoroughly investigate your reports.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Azure    14
14 hours ago, burgerking said:

ex jghphhhf here. also players from illegal servers are known to be better at this game . i dont get ur point .

Untrue actually.  You also don't get my point because you didn't understand my post to begin with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zzzzzzzz    27
3 hours ago, Azure said:

Untrue actually.  You also don't get my point because you didn't understand my post to begin with.

untrue?  why are the illegal server players 65+ already then  :D 

l2off players are overrated.

Edited by zzzzzzzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Azure    14

Oh I wasn't aware that you know every single illegal server player and their lvls.  You sir are a wizard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Azure said:

Oh I wasn't aware that you know every single illegal server player and their lvls.  You sir are a wizard.

If you simply take the amount of players and time spent on illegal servers and compare it to the officials, it would be so disproportional that it only makes sense that people from illegal servers would know more about the game, and therefore are indeed better at the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Azure    14

They only know "of" the game.  They don't actually know the ins and outs of the game and how it works since all they had were broken versions of the game itself to play on.  They made good fodder though for the retail players that stomped on them and showed them their ridic +++++ weapons/wings/armor couldnt stand up to people who knew the game much better than they did.

I mean gimme a break people thought i was typing out entire names of players when i called assists in chat and didn't even know it was a macro we commonly used on retail...also they didn't know how to assist to begin with and were all over the place.  Was the same thing, diff pile every time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZAG    7
On 05/11/2018 at 4:31 AM, Azure said:

They only know "of" the game.  They don't actually know the ins and outs of the game and how it works since all they had were broken versions of the game itself to play on.  They made good fodder though for the retail players that stomped on them and showed them their ridic +++++ weapons/wings/armor couldnt stand up to people who knew the game much better than they did.

I mean gimme a break people thought i was typing out entire names of players when i called assists in chat and didn't even know it was a macro we commonly used on retail...also they didn't know how to assist to begin with and were all over the place.  Was the same thing, diff pile every time

Ok, there were some great low rate illegal servers I'd argue, better than official. But nvm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
COCOsss    2

Bye bye from me, since my post was moderated and locked with my Proper VIDEOS that show bots which are still ingame.

Good luck to everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sielawa    8
2 hours ago, COCOsss said:

Im going to INNOVA l2=bot free there :)

i suggest you making another post with the same video. If they prefer wasting time in locking such topics MORE than gettin rid of bots for good - its their choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sielawa    8

i mean if someone kills the other someone he goes to jail instantly. I cant imagine the cops just walking around acting like they didnt see anything, like the crime was not commited, even if theyre obligated to respect and EXECUTE the law.

if botters do not get banned.. MORE! if all info about their 'crime' is instantly deleted from foum to not discriminate poor criminals it means botting is allowed or at least there are no consequences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sakumi    23

I'm glad that people are calling NC out on their lackadaisical stance on bots. It's been like that since day 1, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×