REMOVE HALLOWEEN EVENT FOR THE QUEUES

Draelis

1 hour ago, mixa said:

Just start on the less crowded servers, easy.

No if I you play in Giran, no other time zone server for european people and start again to level a character when I pay for 2 launcher pack on Giran... what kinda of stupid suggestion? seriously?

Nice that you made event although I am disapointed my ip 4 gave me no drop in game nothing from event I see some ppl got weapons,but back on the question.

The mistake nc made and should avoid in future is this kind of event like I have to log my second accound with lvl 20 and this acc be 3 hours online to get reward.Next time do the event when hunt mobs you get something like seeds which y can exchange for pumpking and braking you gives you rewards.That way you avoid the boxes.Atm I am waiting 670ppl quee with both my mainvip4 and my vip2 box to try get d weapon...what a dreamer I am :)

1 hour ago, Draelis said:

No if I you play in Giran, no other time zone server for european people and start again to level a character when I pay for 2 launcher pack on Giran... what kinda of stupid suggestion? seriously?

I agree that there is no other server with that time zone, but at least you've got the option, especially if you don't want to wait.

Now buying packs is your own problem, nobody cares you bought anything.Nobody owes you anything either, you, like the rest of the players have to wait your turn.Now since you don't like the other options said above, you must really like the queue.

Archived