Provisional Clan Halls aren't In.

Daphonic

the Classic Patch notes stated the Provisional Clan Halls would be in the game, The Provisional Clan Hall Manger has not had a way to buy them the last 3 weeks, so I can confirm that they aren't in the game. Is there a way you guys can enable them?

Clan Halls

Provisional Clan Halls have been added to the game. Unlike regular clan halls, Provisional Clan Halls are temporary and instanced.

If your clan is level 3 or higher, you can bid for a Provisional Clan Hall by speaking to the Provisional Clan Hall Gatekeeper Kerry in any town or village. The auction period lasts two weeks, during which time a clan leader can bid on one of the types of clan hall for which the clan is eligible. Costs for renting a Provisional Clan Hall are fixed, and there are no additional fees. When your clan wins a Provisional Clan Hall, your clan owns it for 28 days. Members can enter their clan hall by speaking to the Provisional Clan Hall Gatekeeper found in any town or village, or by buying a Scroll of Escape: Clan Hall.

Auction Time (Bi-Weekly): 00:01 on Friday to 20:50 on Saturday (server time).

3 hours ago, SourSoup said:

Probably not enough level 3 clans to make fair auction of that clan hall, or its set up on time when its available to get a lot  more people to bid. 

They are talking about provisional clan halls. It is not an auction.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2018 at 2:47 PM, Hime said:

Apologies for the delayed response; we are looking into this issue!

Well, but i remember Juji promise in the prelaunching streaming the provissionals clan hall will be enabled from the start.

Has passed 10 days and i dont se any news about this issue in the changes log from the lastests maintenenace updates.

Are many clans lv 3 in the server and anyone can get a provissional clan hall.

We need the Auctioneer Npc al most.

On 11/9/2018 at 2:47 PM, Hime said:

Apologies for the delayed response; we are looking into this issue!

I remember Juji saying on the stream that we would have them from the start, which was one of many lies. Can you guys like do your job or something? What do you do all day? Last post by GM's is from Friday. The incompetence from all departments of NCsoft is astounding.

• L2 Team

The Provisional Clan Halls were in at the time of the stream, but they were taken out right after since the Auction Clan Halls were not ready and they do share the same NPC. We have an open request with the Dev team now to add back the Auctioneer NPC.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello dear @NcSoft team

@Hime @Juji i tryed today to make a bid in Giran Server for provisional clan hall and I coudnt find any npc to bid.My clan is lvl 3 and i am really sure that we can bid.Name of the Clan is GreekArmy you can see we are level 3.So can you please tell what is going on with the provisional clan hall?Cause it is a little bit annoying all the players?

Thank you in advance

-Embered

Last post Nov 20 and still no update? You need two weeks+ to get absolutely nothing done? What a joke, just wait until Sieges/Oly is released with inevitable bugs and we will have to wait a whole month just for a fix.

Well @Juji frisay is almost here and i want to take part in the provisional clan hall auction i need you to have it rdy man this topic has gone far to long and that is a crucial part of the game too and you seems to ignore it my friend

Always your

1 hour ago, Ember said:

still no answer from the GMTeam and we have friday.Well someone would like to answer us?It's been 1 month w/o provisional clan halls.Will you open them tonight?For crying out loud do something @Hime @Juji and give us answer

Are you blind? He gave you an anwser. Its been added on Known Issues and Dev team is working on it. No ETA tho

• Hime locked this topic

Archived