GET SOME HELP FROM SOMEONE WITH A CLUE

We have Clan members who are VIP 3 and 4 leaving the game because queues are 600 deep for VIP members (people who spend money and support NCSOFT) and half the time when it gets down to the last 20 it just disconnects them.  Yesterday VIP was less then 10 in QUEUE. Today my VIP 4 has 534 and my NON VIP logged at same time 488. How does a company take something so wildly popular and mess it up this bad? (Especially for PAYING CUSTOMERS).Call up Netmarble and ask them how to properly launch a game, better yet let them manage your game for you since you are unable to do so.... Call anyone who has ever launched a game and ask for help, just explain after 14 years we still can not get our game right, you see we have queues for paying customers and 20% (probably low) of our population are bots who pay us nothing keeping the PAYING CUSTOMERS OUT. 

How-Can-You-Help.jpg

5 minutes ago, FixXIGNPlzNC said:

Some players are not even managing to get into the queue since we are locked out of the game. I don't think NC Soft were ready to have so many players comming to their game.

Agreed but they have had a month now. How many hours of EXP runes have been lost for people who spent 30 bucks for the starter pack? How many potential customers have they lost forever because people could not even connect to buy coin. A MONTH NOW! 

19 minutes ago, NostroSalvatore said:

Agreed but they have had a month now. How many hours of EXP runes have been lost for people who spent 30 bucks for the starter pack? How many potential customers have they lost forever because people could not even connect to buy coin. A MONTH NOW! 

I've been running F2P  unstil any issues get fixed. If more people would do like me it would get fixed MUCH MUCH faster. But since people will only pour in more money to get additional runes and stuff why would they fix any issues?

lol

Paying is YOUR CHOICE, nobody forced you to pay for VIP3/4 or w/e.Also there is nowhere written that VIP will give you priority over others when you log in.

You can always move to Gludio server, which has no queue and play with good server boosts for a month.

With that said, I`m sure most adena farmers are now buying VIP to log their fishing toons.

21 hours ago, mixa said:

lol

Paying is YOUR CHOICE, nobody forced you to pay for VIP3/4 or w/e.Also there is nowhere written that VIP will give you priority over others when you log in.

You can always move to Gludio server, which has no queue and play with good server boosts for a month.

With that said, I`m sure most adena farmers are now buying VIP to log their fishing toons.

Nobody forces me to eat at McDonalds either it is my choice but if THEY bleep MY ORDER UP, I get my bleeping money back or they fix it and make it right. They do this because they understand paying customers is what keeps their business open, not the person who comes in asks for the free cup of water.

Why on gods green earth would I server hop after spending $150 on Talking Island. That is a stupid free player comment. Sure I will move when they refund my money and hell freezes over. 

15 minutes ago, NostroSalvatore said:

Nobody forces me to eat at McDonalds either it is my choice but if THEY bleep MY ORDER UP, I get my bleeping money back or they fix it and make it right. They do this because they understand paying customers is what keeps their business open, not the person who comes in asks for the free cup of water.

Why on gods green earth would I server hop after spending $150 on Talking Island. That is a stupid free player comment. Sure I will move when they refund my money and hell freezes over. 

You see, NCwest understands perfectly, from their experiments on LIVE, that in the end you will pay more (when they open up higher VIP levels) or you will get tired of waiting (in queue or for fixes) and reroll on another server AND pay for VIP. Due to this reason, they know they don't need to 'fix' anything, and especially not 'urgently'.

You see, it's cool to make waves and all, but NCw sees clearly through your bluff.

3 hours ago, NostroSalvatore said:

You've got what you paid for - NCoins, the transaction ends there.What happens after that is completely different story.At McDonald's you don't buy some virtual currency first to buy burgers or fries, here you do.At first it may not look like it and some ppl cant comprehend it, but real world stores got nothing to do with such stores as the L2Store xD

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:16 PM, NostroSalvatore said:

We have Clan members who are VIP 3 and 4 leaving the game because queues are 600 deep for VIP members (people who spend money and support NCSOFT) and half the time when it gets down to the last 20 it just disconnects them.  Yesterday VIP was less then 10 in QUEUE. Today my VIP 4 has 534 and my NON VIP logged at same time 488. How does a company take something so wildly popular and mess it up this bad? (Especially for PAYING CUSTOMERS).Call up Netmarble and ask them how to properly launch a game, better yet let them manage your game for you since you are unable to do so.... Call anyone who has ever launched a game and ask for help, just explain after 14 years we still can not get our game right, you see we have queues for paying customers and 20% (probably low) of our population are bots who pay us nothing keeping the PAYING CUSTOMERS OUT. 

How-Can-You-Help.jpg

I agree NCWest's customer service is lousy.  But these types of threads -- complaining and offering no new solutions that haven't been already discussed to death -- ceased being useful several weeks ago.  

5 hours ago, Lawman said:

I agree NCWest's customer service is lousy.  But these types of threads -- complaining and offering no new solutions that haven't been already discussed to death -- ceased being useful several weeks ago.  

How can you even say that when the main problem people have is knowing in their gut that this was intentional.

Problems with queues were here since day 1. This afk event would bring an OBVIOUS trouble and only worsen the situation.. and it did.

Why is this afk fishing even part of the game?

Obvious cash grab by downgrading the live servers to what they called 'classic' is a joke and an insult to anyone who truly played on classic.

29 minutes ago, ConorMcGregor said:

How can you even say that when the main problem people have is knowing in their gut that this was intentional.

Problems with queues were here since day 1. This afk event would bring an OBVIOUS trouble and only worsen the situation.. and it did.

Why is this afk fishing even part of the game?

Obvious cash grab by downgrading the live servers to what they called 'classic' is a joke and an insult to anyone who truly played on classic.

Every one of the points you made has been made here 100 times already. 

Archived