Aden crashed

ogre

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

I haven't seen a ton of server crashing on Aden really.

Now for thresholds to timeout and services auto restart. /waits

I get least 3 dc;s per day.

I dunno if this is implemented or not, but it seems like if I put my box to sit down and make it idle for 5 mins I get a dc on that box and that dc forces to dc out my main window also. Dunno if it is only for me like that or not though, as long as I leave that box even standing or doing anything else it doesn't dc, but as soon as it sits down I get a dc after 5mins.

Also sometimes yea some random dc's also occur...

3 minutes ago, PsychoAksu said:

I dunno if this is implemented or not, but it seems like if I put my box to sit down and make it idle for 5 mins I get a dc on that box and that dc forces to dc out my main window also. Dunno if it is only for me like that or not though, as long as I leave that box even standing or doing anything else it doesn't dc, but as soon as it sits down I get a dc after 5mins.

I can stay on for 24+ hours with no disconnects usually (I restart the client one or so a day), so that's why I was surprised to see it go down tbh

1 minute ago, Fulkman said:

There is a HOPE. After restart VIP 0 people can finally log in ;)

So are you saying there is a queue for Aden? Aden is usually 1000-2000 under the other servers. I mean I have VIP just cuz I had free points to spend, so I wouldn't know if there's a queue. With the population, I didn't think there was?

2 minutes ago, PsychoAksu said:

20 minutes before server crashed i got a lot of lags...

Archived