Aden crashed

ogre

Just now, Sakumi said:

I can stay on for 24+ hours with no disconnects usually (I restart the client one or so a day), so that's why I was surprised to see it go down tbh

Yea if I don't box I get it also running constantly easy 24+ hours, but with a box it's another story. (gotta keep the heals up for the main you know..)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sakumi said:

So are you saying there is a queue for Aden? Aden is usually 1000-2000 under the other servers. I mean I have VIP just cuz I had free points to spend, so I wouldn't know if there's a queue. With the population, I didn't think there was?

True :) Didn't think about that :/ So why it crashed....

2 minutes ago, Izayoi said:

AWESOME FOR US VIP 4  MORE DOWN TIME SO THEY CAN KEEP THE CLOCK RUNING FOR OUR VIP ACOUNT

Dude, I think you could complain about something a lot more important than that. As someone who's also VIP4, put away the tissue. Wipe away the tears with your +50% drop rate and +30% base exp rate, extra 10% PvE damage, etc.

I know there are more issues, like the adena drops, spoil rates an such but they dont care, it has been more than 2 weeks since people start reporting em but no change.

they said that they are gonna fix it on the next maintenace but lets see.

it seems they dont care.

8 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

Dude, I think you could complain about something a lot more important than that. As someone who's also VIP4, put away the tissue. Wipe away the tears with your +50% drop rate and +30% base exp rate, extra 10% PvE damage, etc.

+25% base exp rate :(

5 minutes ago, Onirique said:

Greetings!

Thank you all for your quick reports, the issue has been forwarded. We apologize and we will restore the servers as quick as possible. Hang tight!

Thank you. :)

If your server team doesn't have automated monitoring, though, I'd be surprised.

2 minutes ago, FachaAr said:

ho fock!!! and nobody is going to push reset button on saturday!!!

There is always a poor on-call person. He'll be in the middle of eating lunch with his family or something. There's always an associate level person that gets stuck with that duty.

5 minutes ago, Onirique said:

Greetings!

Thank you all for your quick reports, the issue has been forwarded. We apologize and we will restore the servers as quick as possible. Hang tight!

ohhhh they acknowledge it lets hope it doesnt take 2 weeks for them to do something  ¬¬

Archived