Jump to content
ogre

Aden crashed

Recommended Posts

Silverwater    1
13 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

Dude, I think you could complain about something a lot more important than that. As someone who's also VIP4, put away the tissue. Wipe away the tears with your +50% drop rate and +30% base exp rate, extra 10% PvE damage, etc.

50% of 0 is still....0

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shaa    1
Just now, Qunarai said:

just quiting to get some dinner and come back to this again :/

I guess all the mom's,gf,bf,hubby,wiffy of L2 players asking ncsoft to temporary down the server for dinner!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghostmedic    3

Wait..what..no one can get on Aden server??? Im in Giran and i see all these items on the ground..as if people selling their items..somehow...dropped them when they got booted. Oh, this is such a great opportunity.....where do I store all of these items???

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Izayoi    0
Just now, Ghostmedic said:

Wait..what..no one can get on Aden server??? Im in Giran and i see all these items on the ground..as if people selling their items..somehow...dropped them when they got booted. Oh, this is such a great opportunity.....where do I store all of these items???

 

lol troll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qunarai    5
1 minute ago, Shaa said:

I guess all the mom's,gf,bf,hubby,wiffy of L2 players asking ncsoft to temporary down the server for dinner!!

Well I live alone and I wish I had a gf to have dinner with :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ogre    25
2 minutes ago, Ghostmedic said:

Wait..what..no one can get on Aden server??? Im in Giran and i see all these items on the ground..as if people selling their items..somehow...dropped them when they got booted. Oh, this is such a great opportunity.....where do I store all of these items???

pls return my +10(insert any item name)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    920

Hello All,

We are investigating the issue with the recent server crash on Aden and latency issues with the other 3 servers. I will keep you updated on our progress and when the server is back online.

Thank You!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Izayoi    0
1 minute ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We are investigating the issue with the recent server crash on Aden and latency issues with the other 3 servers. I will keep you updated on our progress and when the server is back online.

Thank You!

ETA   for servers restart?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ogre    25
1 minute ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We are investigating the issue with the recent server crash on Aden and latency issues with the other 3 servers. I will keep you updated on our progress and when the server is back online.

Thank You!

my thread is special.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sakumi    23
2 minutes ago, Qunarai said:

Well I live alone and I wish I had a gf to have dinner with :P

Meet one on L2, that's how I met my wife of many years now :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sakumi    23
1 minute ago, Izayoi said:

ETA   for servers restart?

Are you blind, maybe can't read?

They will keep us updated, that means.. they will keep you updated as they learn more information. If they had an ETA, you'd get one!

Edited by Sakumi
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sakumi said:

Are you blind, maybe can't read?

They will keep us updated, that means.. they will keep you updated as they know information. If they had an ETA, you'd get one!

70% of Aden probably cant read English

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devoid    122
1 minute ago, Izayoi said:

ETA   for servers restart?

 

Just now, Sakumi said:

Are you blind, maybe can't read?

They will keep us updated, that means.. they will keep you updated as they know information. If they had an ETA, you'd get one!

In the meantime, you can watch the server status over at playl2.eu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qunarai    5
3 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

Meet one on L2, that's how I met my wife of many years now :)

Well one of my friends also met his GF on L2 and he's now something like 10 years or so with her. Maybe they can start a dating service or so on L2 xD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Izayoi    0
3 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

Are you blind, maybe can't read?

They will keep us updated, that means.. they will keep you updated as they learn more information. If they had an ETA, you'd get one!

i am color blind does that count??

 

besides how hard can it be to restart the server.

and by keep us updated they mean do nothign about it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ogre    25
1 minute ago, Weretiger said:

guys.... i just ate a whole chocolate letter... lineage 2 is the one thing that keeps me alive... I'm so fat right now omg

haha what is a chocolate letter? sounds funny.  Anyways most l2 players are the opposite, skinny from not eating or moving for days on end, crawling up the stairs croaking "waaaterrrr, pls wattterrrrr…"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Qunarai said:

Well one of my friends also met his GF on L2 and he's now something like 10 years or so with her. Maybe they can start a dating service or so on L2 xD

Dude, MMO's are Tinder for gamers, easy to hookup.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sakumi    23
Just now, Izayoi said:

i am color blind does that count??

 

besides how hard can it be to restart the server.

and by keep us updated they mean do nothign about it lol

I just love customers like you when I'm dealing with an outage situation. Pessimistic and ill-informed. A great combination. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×