Aden crashed

ogre

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

Dude, I think you could complain about something a lot more important than that. As someone who's also VIP4, put away the tissue. Wipe away the tears with your +50% drop rate and +30% base exp rate, extra 10% PvE damage, etc.

50% of 0 is still....0

Wait..what..no one can get on Aden server??? Im in Giran and i see all these items on the ground..as if people selling their items..somehow...dropped them when they got booted. Oh, this is such a great opportunity.....where do I store all of these items???

Just now, Ghostmedic said:

Wait..what..no one can get on Aden server??? Im in Giran and i see all these items on the ground..as if people selling their items..somehow...dropped them when they got booted. Oh, this is such a great opportunity.....where do I store all of these items???

lol troll

2 minutes ago, Ghostmedic said:

pls return my +10(insert any item name)

• L2 Team

Hello All,

We are investigating the issue with the recent server crash on Aden and latency issues with the other 3 servers. I will keep you updated on our progress and when the server is back online.

Thank You!

1 minute ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We are investigating the issue with the recent server crash on Aden and latency issues with the other 3 servers. I will keep you updated on our progress and when the server is back online.

Thank You!

ETA   for servers restart?

1 minute ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Thank You!

my thread is special.

1 minute ago, Izayoi said:

ETA   for servers restart?

Just now, Sakumi said:

Are you blind, maybe can't read?

They will keep us updated, that means.. they will keep you updated as they know information. If they had an ETA, you'd get one!

In the meantime, you can watch the server status over at playl2.eu

3 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

Meet one on L2, that's how I met my wife of many years now :)

Well one of my friends also met his GF on L2 and he's now something like 10 years or so with her. Maybe they can start a dating service or so on L2 xD

3 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

Are you blind, maybe can't read?

They will keep us updated, that means.. they will keep you updated as they learn more information. If they had an ETA, you'd get one!

i am color blind does that count??

besides how hard can it be to restart the server.

and by keep us updated they mean do nothign about it lol

1 minute ago, Weretiger said:

guys.... i just ate a whole chocolate letter... lineage 2 is the one thing that keeps me alive... I'm so fat right now omg

haha what is a chocolate letter? sounds funny.  Anyways most l2 players are the opposite, skinny from not eating or moving for days on end, crawling up the stairs croaking "waaaterrrr, pls wattterrrrr…"

Just now, Izayoi said:

i am color blind does that count??

besides how hard can it be to restart the server.

and by keep us updated they mean do nothign about it lol

I just love customers like you when I'm dealing with an outage situation. Pessimistic and ill-informed. A great combination. 

Archived