Transfer Server (free and only once)

Pabloidex

I ask for a ticket but they told me to put it in the forum.

My proposal is to have a Transfer Server for ONLY ONE TIME, FREE and ONLY FOR 1 character PER ACCOUNT, with reason? I will explain to you:

Many people (myself included) started playing on servers as Talking Island because it was the first thing I opened it, then we saw that opened another server (Giran) and 2 days (Aden) to the time when they opened Aden had to leave our characters server Talking island because it became impossible to play (I was already 20, at that time it is a strong blow to start again from 0), as Aden was the server that best suited my time zone I decided to start in Aden.

At 2 weeks if I'm not wrong, open a new server, Gludio, with the schedule of my country (Argentina), without any prior notice that it was going to open a server with better time zone. For that then being +35 nobody wants to leave his character and start over again. At the moment it continues happening to him to many people who play in a servant whose schedule does not suit to him, but this tied by not wanting to begin of 0 another personage or not to lose the time invested in its personage, or the obtained items.

For this same reason is that I ask that they include, for the one and only time, a server transfer for a single character in the account, so one can move that single character to the server that most like it and be able to play more comfortable, after all, can not deny that the most important thing is the comfort and happiness of the players...

Thx to all.

I feel the same way and would like a transfer off of Giran, by the time I realized TI and Giran were broken(overcrowded) I had progressed to far to start over from scratch.

I would want to retain my VIP status though, or be reimbursed the NCoins to spend again on the new server.

Who knows, maybe that's what they are going to use the Dion server for...

It's way too early for any kind of transfers, being it paid or free.Just reroll on Gludio, there will be nice boosts in the coming days/month exclusive to that server.Also if you have shed $$ for VIP4 once, I`m sure you'll want to have an advantage over the rest too, so you`ll buy it again, no doubt.

24 minutes ago, MutatedSkull said:

If launch packs were bought on another server i'd agree 1 free transfer to that one.

Yes and no, you transfer the launcher pack and the VIP but you delete the character that has those benefits, that is, is starting from 0 with the packs nothing more.

9 minutes ago, mixa said:

It's way too early for any kind of transfers, being it paid or free.Just reroll on Gludio, there will be nice boosts in the coming days/month exclusive to that server.Also if you have shed $$ for VIP4 once, I`m sure you'll want to have an advantage over the rest too, so you`ll buy it again, no doubt.

Currently in Aden I have a 45 lvl character with full C grade, the truth is that I am not happy to have to start again level 1 even if I have the VIP package from day 1. What I mean is that if they had warned that was going to open another server like this, this would not have happened, and it's never too early or too late, because along it is not noticed, the problem is that if they say it will never be done, I'm sure many people will stop having desire to play.

1 minute ago, Pabloidex said:

Currently in Aden I have a 45 lvl character with full C grade, the truth is that I am not happy to have to start again level 1 even if I have the VIP package from day 1. What I mean is that if they had warned that was going to open another server like this, this would not have happened, and it's never too early or too late, because along it is not noticed, the problem is that if they say it will never be done, I'm sure many people will stop having desire to play.

Yea, I feel your pain about the character, but atm there is literally nothing you can do, but either wait the queue or reroll (or take a break for a while?).I`m sure they will fix the problems they have, but honestly, they very well knew and told the players that server cap is there for the server stability sake.

It ain't pretty and I usually think they don't do enough (never did), but in this case, I`m more then sure they are up to fixing the problems asap.Nobody expected such an influx of players, that's why there were no prior notices that new servers will be open.

1 minute ago, mixa said:

Yea, I feel your pain about the character, but atm there is literally nothing you can do, but either wait the queue or reroll (or take a break for a while?).I`m sure they will fix the problems they have, but honestly, they very well knew and told the players that server cap is there for the server stability sake.

It ain't pretty and I usually think they don't do enough (never did), but in this case, I`m more then sure they are up to fixing the problems asap.Nobody expected such an influx of players, that's why there were no prior notices that new servers will be open.

I completely agree with what you say, in fact I chose this server for the attention of the GMs.

Also I do not mean problems with the connection or with the server, but my problem is with the server's schedule, I'm in GMT -3 and Aden is in GMT-8 (5 hours apart), that's my biggest problem.

17 minutes ago, Pabloidex said:

I completely agree with what you say, in fact I chose this server for the attention of the GMs.

Also I do not mean problems with the connection or with the server, but my problem is with the server's schedule, I'm in GMT -3 and Aden is in GMT-8 (5 hours apart), that's my biggest problem.

Yea well, 5hrs is quite a difference indeed.Unfortunately that's the situation right now, but as for so many years playing here, I can safely say that things will subside soon and queues will be things of the past.It's just the initial rush and influx of players and bots.

Good luck!

Archived