Stalkers in game, gludio server

Himmelin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Himmelin said:

well, im not doing nothing of what you said

the "loop" are my fingers, and the bridge, the keyboards GL

That's good to hear.  If you can control 5 accounts at the same time, using just your fingers, then more power to you.  I could never handle more than three with my fumbling fingers.

Didn't quite understand the comment about the "bridge".  My bad, I'm sure.

57 minutes ago, Lawman said:

That's good to hear.  If you can control 5 accounts at the same time, using just your fingers, then more power to you.  I could never handle more than three with my fumbling fingers.

Didn't quite understand the comment about the "bridge".  My bad, I'm sure.

he said he opens 6 boxes 2 in each PC 3 pcs and controls only 3 not 5

6 hours ago, wildernessbox said:

Bet you sell adena and use a 3rd party program to click between windows and roll single button macro's, realistically people don't need 6 boxes unless they are doing just that.

I don't think there will be any sympathy for you here.

he said he has 3 mages and 3 mules and manages only 3 chars, the others in follow

6 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

if you aren't botting and they report you, just type the captcha when it pops, whats the problem?

he say did that, what made him angry was people accusses and insult him, even when is typing the captcha or answering them, OP felt stalked and harrassed

On 03/11/2018 at 8:20 PM, Himmelin said:

no, im not alright, because i have problems in real life, and i play a game to relax a bit, and this stalker peoples appears in my screen, to harass me and launch false accusations, enjoying making me have a bad day

im not alright, in this momment i have a pain of head and im going for a pill

"boohoo i have problems in real so ill log in multiple accounts in lineage2 to make me feel better boohoo"

u can have fun playing with one character only.. hope u get banned.

On 11/4/2018 at 1:57 PM, marcysiek said:

that's really sad

again, i came from my job to my house, started my comptuers, logged in, and a guy recieve me saying im a bot, then i pk him, their 3 characters, because him attacked me with the 3 characters, was a 3 vs 3, then after that said a lot of things

ill try to upload the full image late, censoring the names ill guess, and i send the image to ticket, because he was racist with me

3 hours ago, Vetry said:

Whats sad is, people use 3rd party programs and get away with it :P

why dont you go around giran territory as i did yesterday, i recorded many videos of botters, go and attack real third party software people, you are attacking nice people, karma is not just a word of lineage 2, learn the lesson, karma moves in a  mysteriosly way can be soon or in some months

bye, last answer to you

This is pretty funny xD My character was Durandal with my 2 boxed buffers. I love the cropped screenshots btw. Nothing to hide there. And for the full story, they had all logged in on a little ramp that was safe from mobs, then walked into the area I'd been in for over an hour and immediately PKed me and went to killing mobs before I said anything about his bots. Not even mad about it, it's part of the game. Then he PKed my buffers when they tried to drop him while he was red. Then he immediately went on rant about how he wasn't botting. I hadn't even said anything or used the bot report button yet, and he went on about me harassing him with the report button. I honestly thought it was a pre programmed response since it seemed so scripted and didn't apply to me at all, since I hadn't reported him yet. This was about 5:10 EST btw, so really impressive how he can go on this rant in forums while still grinding... 6 characters. With perfectly simultaneous attacks.

I've played this game since C2 and I've reported dozens if not hundreds of bots over the years. I can smell them a mile away. My brothers and I used to train them with warlock summons on Alligator Island back in the day when they would drop gear when they died. Just send Mew around gathering up a huge train and sending it to the bots to die, while keeping our distance... Then once they're all down, go in for free gear. (Good times!) I HATE bots. Period. Anyway, whether he's using a standard run-of-the-mill L2 Bot program, or he's got a nostromo (or 3...) or some other third party programs he's running, it still automates game play and is against the EULA. I hope the GMs can give him what he deserves! And btw if you think that whitechat banter was harassment, you should get off the internet. You're far too fragile for this place. Maybe seek some help IRL for your many "issues."

On 11/3/2018 at 11:16 PM, Himmelin said:

just give me rose clothes and some wings for my main :D

sad lineage 2 dont have special clothes, could be a nice idea, halloween suit is nice, but do we have more? i just remember the dress wedding in 2005 - 2007

we could have a shop with dressed, as usual people will buy it with ncoins

https://pre00.deviantart.net/07a6/th/pre/f/2008/239/5/a/lineage2_wedding_dress_by_kaollachan.jpg

The Wedding Veil is in L2store for 400 NCoin... but the Formal Wear is in the VIP rewards for 25,000 reward coins, so I don't think we'll get the working quest... at least for the foreseeable future

28 minutes ago, Kaldore said:

This is pretty funny xD My character was Durandal with my 2 boxed buffers. I love the cropped screenshots btw. Nothing to hide there. And for the full story, they had all logged in on a little ramp that was safe from mobs, then walked into the area I'd been in for over an hour and immediately PKed me and went to killing mobs before I said anything about his bots. Not even mad about it, it's part of the game. Then he PKed my buffers when they tried to drop him while he was red. Then he immediately went on rant about how he wasn't botting. I hadn't even said anything or used the bot report button yet, and he went on about me harassing him with the report button. I honestly thought it was a pre programmed response since it seemed so scripted and didn't apply to me at all, since I hadn't reported him yet. This was about 5:10 EST btw, so really impressive how he can go on this rant in forums while still grinding... 6 characters. With perfectly simultaneous attacks.

I've played this game since C2 and I've reported dozens if not hundreds of bots over the years. I can smell them a mile away. My brothers and I used to train them with warlock summons on Alligator Island back in the day when they would drop gear when they died. Just send Mew around gathering up a huge train and sending it to the bots to die, while keeping our distance... Then once they're all down, go in for free gear. (Good times!) I HATE bots. Period. Anyway, whether he's using a standard run-of-the-mill L2 Bot program, or he's got a nostromo (or 3...) or some other third party programs he's running, it still automates game play and is against the EULA. I hope the GMs can give him what he deserves! And btw if you think that whitechat banter was harassment, you should get off the internet. You're far too fragile for this place. Maybe seek some help IRL for your many "issues."

i wont read all your text

you started the fight accusing me of being a BOTTER in trade chat

wanna see bots? go to lvl 30 lvl 40 areas of giran territory, you will find a lot of botters around there, even big parties of botters when you hit someone and no one attacks you as i did yesterday

go there, if you want accuse really someone of being a bot

at last, u wont get involved in a text fight or pked for a bot

i had been playing this game from year 2003 - 2004 c1 and? leave me alone!

"Anyway, whether he's using a standard run-of-the-mill L2 Bot program" 

TOTALLY LIE! karma is real kid, you will pay for say this lie and false accusation, fear to the karma of real life, ill go for you tomorrow or in months

are you a 2004 player? and you dont even know the command /assist?

genius.

22 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

i wont read all your text

you started the fight accusing me of being a BOTTER in trade chat

wanna see bots? go to lvl 30 lvl 40 areas of giran territory, you will find a lot of botters around there, even big parties of botters when you hit someone and no one attacks you as i did yesterday

go there, if you want accuse really someone of being a bot

at last, u wont get involved in a text fight or pked for a bot

i had been playing this game from year 2003 - 2004 c1 and? leave me alone!

"Anyway, whether he's using a standard run-of-the-mill L2 Bot program" 

TOTALLY LIE! karma is real kid, you will pay for say this lie and false accusation, fear to the karma of real life, ill go for you tomorrow or in months

are you a 2004 player? and you dont even know the command /assist?

genius.

WTB Translation...

17 hours ago, rapo said:

mmmm, this whole post smells like a fragile millennial, I do not see what is the drama! If you are not doing anything bad you do not have to worry,

i know, you are right, but isnt so easy when they start to insult and launch false accusations in text game chat

that changes everything, i never had problem writining the captcha, thats not the problem, the problem is when someones come, report as bot and seconds after that, starts to provoke a text fight, and doesnt matter what you do or even if you say how you do it, they laugh, and insult, and more, that is stressing, because is " out of the game "

• Moderators

Greetings everyone,

This is a reminder that the forums are not the right place for accusations against other players. If you would like to report players for their in-game behavior, please do so via ticket here: https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us

This thread is now locked and we ask you to refrain from posting any more accusations with the names visible in screenshots or links.

Thank you!

Archived