Jump to content
Himmelin

Stalkers in game, gludio server

Recommended Posts

Himmelin    11

what can i do with this people?

 

im trying to play, they already have a buttom to report people for bot, and i have all the time to write the captcha as i did many times

 

im tired of the people "write" accusing of bot, and stalking me saying " reported for bot " and things as that

 

what can i do with this people? they are breaking ToS because they launch false accusations, im in the pc PLAYING with my hands and i already explained in other post

 

and this people comes and say this false accusations

 

im tired, i wanna play in peace and relax a bit, and if someone want PVP attack me, but dont launch false accusations or insults

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11

i have many computers, i can have logged in more than 3 boxes because is 2 box per computer of my 3 computers, want a photo of my 2 notebooks and my desktop?

 

seriusly, im tired of this people

 

"also in total in all my house i have 8 computers " desktop " and some notebooks more and macs

 

i dont have nothing to proof to this people, im tired in game of people acussing and insulting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vetry    2

He just asked you if you are botting becouse all of your 6 characters started casting a spell at the same time. I saw you too, it was very suspicious. 

But hey, let GMs decide if its legal or not. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11
5 minutes ago, Vetry said:

He just asked you if you are botting becouse all of your 6 characters started casting a spell at the same time. I saw you too, it was very suspicious. 

But hey, let GMs decide if its legal or not. 

 

 

and ? get some money and buy some keyboard USB -.-

 

seriusly im tired of ignorant people that comes to attack, harass, and insult, use your imagination before start to attack the others

 

pd: sure, let the gms decide too if your "Harrassment" is llegal or not, because you already have a REPORT BOT BUTTOM, it seems you prefer talk, write, and attack the others, than just " reporting " 

 

and u are not the first one saying this, thats the reason of why im tired, because i came to this game, to play and relax my mind of study and job problems, and people like you, dont care if the other is relaxing playing a game, they just like to stalk and create pains of head to the others

 

 

Edited by Himmelin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    350

Are you six-legged or smth, coz I'd surely report you too, if I've seen such thing happening.

Ask yourself why the ppl are reporting you first, adjust your play style if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11
8 minutes ago, spoobg said:

Are you alright?

Cause I think you are talking to yourself...

no, im not alright, because i have problems in real life, and i play a game to relax a bit, and this stalker peoples appears in my screen, to harass me and launch false accusations, enjoying making me have a bad day

 

im not alright, in this momment i have a pain of head and im going for a pill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vetry    2

Okay, let me get this straight, you have 2 PCs, and 3 keyboards plugged into each one? :) 

How do you press 6 buttons simultaneously? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11
6 minutes ago, mixa said:

Are you six-legged or smth, coz I'd surely report you too, if I've seen such thing happening.

Ask yourself why the ppl are reporting you first, adjust your play style if needed.

i play diablo 2 with 8 clients and is totally legal, i played tera with 5 clients opened and is totally legal, also in 2004 i played lineage 2 with 3 pentium 3 and was legal, as today im playing with 6 boxes in 3 computers (2box per computer) and keyboards in my desktop

 

im

 

100% tired of people like you that launchs " FALSE ACCUSATIONS "

Edited by Himmelin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11
1 minute ago, Vetry said:

Okay, let me get this straight, you have 2 PCs, and 3 keyboards plugged into each one? :) 

How do you press 6 buttons simultaneously? 

try to read again, it seems you are too quickly in answering because u just want fight and attack the others then you " misread content "

this happen usually with " bad people that tryies to enjoy attacking the others "

 

if you scroll up, u can read again the text, i dont write it again ;)

 

also if u check some pages to 1 week ago, u can see another post about this, asking if is illegal or not, and told me is legal, now, LET THE PEOPLE LIVE IN PEACE, and focus on your problems

 

no one was botting and no one was doing nothing illegal, more, than just you, " stalking the others "

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11
8 minutes ago, Vetry said:

Okay, let me get this straight, you have 2 PCs, and 3 keyboards plugged into each one? :) 

How do you press 6 buttons simultaneously? 

i dont have to give you explanations, go and read the other post, i wont help you for free to be a bit smarter, try to go to university or school first, im not your teacher

 

search in forum " third party hardware is legal ?" post

 

at last learn to use the search buttom, cuz u dont know to use the report buttom in game, you just like to attack with words the others and make a text war, thats harassament

 

pd2: i wont upload a pic of my keyboards with my MOD hardware, what im doing is totally legal, im not breaking tos

 

also my friends always in official was killing valakas or antharas or each BOSS or even raid boss, with many mages at the same time attacking

 

in official servers and in fruit servers

Edited by Himmelin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    350
9 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

i play diablo 2 with 8 clients and is totally legal, i played tera with 5 clients opened and is totally legal, also in 2004 i played lineage 2 with 3 pentium 3 and was legal, as today im playing with 6 boxes in 3 computers and keyboards in my desktop

 

im

 

100% tired of people like you that launchs " FALSE ACCUSATIONS "

Read the RoC, this is not Diablo, nor Tera. If you perform actions that are humanly impossible, eg using kbd/mouse software or anything to sync up 6 clients is considered cheating etc.

Don't wonder if you get reported or banned. They won't ask you how you do it, nobody cares, but if it's automation, it's gg.

If something seems legit in your eyes, it doesn't mean the other see it that way.

Edited by mixa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vetry    2

Attack with words? I thought I was being polite here so far.

I will just stop. It seems you really have some issues IRL and I dont mean to make them worse. 

HF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11
Just now, mixa said:

Read the RoC, this is not Diablo, nor Tera. If you perform actions that are humanly impossible, eg using kbd/mouse software or anything to sync up 6 clients is considered cheating etc.

Don't wonder if you get reported or banned.

If something seems legit in your eyes, it doesn't mean the other see it that way.

well, this is human possible, because first of nothing MY HANDS ARE BIG ENOUGH to handle a basket ball, second, each human can turn a keyboard 90 degress or 180 degress

 

seriusly people dont have imagination?

bye

 

ill let this in GameMaster hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11
1 minute ago, Vetry said:

Attack with words? I thought I was being polite here so far.

I will just stop. It seems you really have some issues IRL and I dont mean to make them worse. 

HF

again attacking, now u insult with that world " IRL " breaking again the ToS

 

any GM can do something? thanks

 

i just came to play a game, and i find people like you, making people like me have a bad day in a game, FEAR THE KARMA, cuz karma is real.

Edited by Himmelin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vetry    2
12 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

no, im not alright, because i have problems in real life, and i play a game to relax a bit, and this stalker peoples appears in my screen, to harass me and launch false accusations, enjoying making me have a bad day

 

im not alright, in this momment i have a pain of head and im going for a pill

Well, you said it yourself ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    350

GMs don't the forums and that guy above is being quite polite actually. It's your fault reading things that are not there.

Good luck with your "issues".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11

btw im against Bots too

 

but more than nothing, im against the people that harass the others and make have people a bad day, when a lot of people is playing a game, cuz real life is " hard to handle "

 

to be honest, i want a buttom to report harassment in game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11
1 minute ago, mixa said:

GMs don't the forums and that guy above is being quite polite actually. It's your fault reading things that are not there.

Good luck with your "issues".

i already sent a ticket, but i made the post to make this public and all the people read this kind of sittuation to dont attack the other people that plays like me, because is full of people like me playing all the games of the planet

 

bye

 

all in hands of GMs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drejko    0

Made me laugh. Why are you so upset? If you weren't botting, you have nothing to be nervous about. But if you were, this topic, going public, won't help you. Don't mind bot report function if you haven't done anything wrong. No need to make a big fuss about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11
2 minutes ago, mixa said:

GMs don't the forums and that guy above is being quite polite actually. It's your fault reading things that are not there.

Good luck with your "issues".

i dont know if is your friend, first thing to do him, was launch a false accusation when i was farming and resting, and after give explanations " something i dont have to give " he started to accuse me more

 

seriusly, im tired of people like him that belives are a kind of authority for use a "imagination in their way "

 

because what he is imaginting, of course is illegal, but behind the screen, what im doing, is legal

 

and i dont have to give explanation to him, a lot of people does this, and im in the screen, and im moving my TWO HANDS, im not a bot, i dont deserve harassment like this

 

and the problem is, why if im playing a game, i have to give the same explanation to 10000 players? seriusly, put in my chair, this is stressing me, i didnt do nothing to him, but him? attacked first

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11
1 minute ago, Drejko said:

Made me laugh. Why are you so upset? If you weren't botting, you have nothing to be nervous about. But if you were, this topic, going public, won't help you. Don't mind bot report function if you haven't done anything wrong. No need to make a big fuss about it

Yes i have to be ANGRY, because wasnt the first guy that did this, and GMs now i have already done another ticket with my other account

 

stop using your imagination too, and learn to have a bit of empathy to put in the side of the others. bye

 

pd: and someone have to make a post like this, to let all the community that peoples like me exist, and deserve not be bullyied or harassed

 

my post is helping people like me, and to give for respect for the others in the community

 

if this guy is a " good guy " probabbly learn from this post, and expand a bit his imagination to dont launch never again false accusations

 

2018 world dont have empathy, is like that movie of hungry games

Edited by Himmelin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11

you just have to use the report buttom, and dont talk, " thats normal " if you write words accusing you are just provoking the people and making have a bad day

 

here is the captcha, completed, before you soed

 

https://imgur.com/4H8rozF

 

at last i can take screenshots of each time i had been reported, for if i have to defend my self late in a ticket, anyway, i always write them, another proof of 100% legit hands and not bot.

Edited by Himmelin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissa    87
1 hour ago, Himmelin said:

and u are not the first one saying this, thats the reason of why im tired, because i came to this game, to play and relax my mind of study and job problems,

Look like you chose a wrong game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×