Stalkers in game, gludio server

Himmelin

10 minutes ago, Krissa said:

Look like you chose a wrong game.

no, this kind of things happen in each game, history just repeat

to be honest i started playing with only one box in giran server, with my guildmatters of official lineage 2 year 2004 - 2005, we were close to 30 or maybe more players in all the guild, some of them even payed vip, but for the QUEUED everyone left, except me and another friend

my other friend isnt playing, is telling me he will come after finish to do some stuff, but i dont know if is true, im playing alone again

anyway, if with my guild go to do raid bosses, and someone cant log in his magician, as usual ill log in his magician, and play with 2 or 3 magician at the same time

or more, i dont have problem in use my foot to press a letter or F haha, seriusly, i already did something like that in another game, i played with my 2 hands of course, keyboards and mouse, and watching another screen, pressing with my fat finger of my fit, haha, was funny, and crazy ofc, but epic momments.

in teamspeak they compared me to this guy, but with a lot of keyboards and screens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4vIC4L0iLM

lol

xD

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eh.......

this post made me think in this

3 mouse, with a modification, all stucked, then you move the cursor to a corner on the 3 computers screens, and it starts from "0 position"

omg

if the surface is perfect, this can make a guy using his hand, and click not only with the fingers even with the palm of the hand LOL, i think is pretty hard, but i think is the way to do the same as keyboards but with mouse

guess should be hyper small mouse, this means, bye bye to gamming mouses market, lol

at last i got an idea of this post, but i think im fine and i dont need it, take who need it

btw, im with 6 boxes in 3 computers 2 per computer, but only 3 characters move, the others are just in follow, i think if someone can move 6 characters at the same time, cant, cuz probabbly the max could be 5 or 4

2 keyboards in both foot

and 3 keyboards though the 2 hands

seriusly

to be 6 players moving or is a bot, or someone using 2 foot, 2 hands, and his head to press a buttom assist LOL

at last this post made me laugh a bit in the end.

max players i played was 4 in a valakas

1 sorceress

1 necromancer ( main )

and 2 howlers

sorceress and howlers were from my friends, they couldnt be online because we were winning the guild battle to hunt valakas "year 2009 in a illegal server "

then guild made me log in their characters in my computer, when jumped in, and with assist cast spell macross i was doing valakas LOL

that was crazy, but i wasnt the only one, many guildmatter logged in many characters too, because many of them had to log out to went to sleep or work lol, usually a camping of valakas took us close to 8 hours

thats another example of many others around year 2004 2006 ( official server ) and some others privates

is nothing new someone playing 2 characters to 3 or maybe 4 at the same time

but someone playing perfectly 6 characters, i think is impossible, sometimes all my party die, is hard to handle it, farming, maybe is more easy play them in a valakas or a raid boss, because all the damage goes to the tank, and probabbly if u die in the big attack, someone res you

well thats all, i wont write more, i think many old players of lineage 2 and other games, knows about what am i talking about

anyway, take for sure when i have to do a castle fight, i play just with one client and maybe a mule with assist macro heal, or even a bishop with invulnerability and heals

lol

this was my first prototype, a chinese guy teach me about this in year 2006, his name was VPNAM he was so great, everyone talk about him, i dont know if someone remembers him, he was with 6 mules in aden and probabbly first guy getting lvl 75 in C1

https://imgur.com/Xgk2TSg

3 minutes ago, mtrix said:

clearly, yeah, especially 4 :D

do you know about a guy named vpnam? one of the first guys on get lvl 75 in c1? i dont know if he played 6 at the same time, but he was chinese, then probabbly he can

he leveled his main and his mules to lvl 75 first of everything, when the max skill lvl was lvl 52 lol guess was lvl 52 max skill lvl, if my memory is working well..

Just now, Himmelin said:

do you know about a guy named vpnam? one of the first guys on get lvl 75 in c1? i dont know if he played 6 at the same time, but he was chinese, then probabbly he can

he leveled his main and his mules to lvl 75 first of everything, when the max skill lvl was lvl 52 lol guess was lvl 52 max skill lvl, if my memory is working well..

i am talking about current game status and 3 window limit and "keyboard and mouse" automation.

4 minutes ago, mtrix said:

clearly, yeah, especially 4 :D

btw playing 4 is stressing, because you have to move your foot and your hands at the same time to be synchronized, any way, the lag of 200 to 300 ms helps a lot to coordinate, but talking in a private where you play with 10 ms, is harder

i think the recommend is with 3 hands, to dont stress yourself

also, in a way your training your brain while you play a game, because you have to use your brain to synchronize movements, anyway im not perfect, many times i die with all lol, i think i need jewelry

4 minutes ago, mtrix said:

i am talking about current game status and 3 window limit and "keyboard and mouse" automation.

well, but something like this is illegal, because you should do it with your human hands, ofc /assist do the rest

i think, if they erase the command of /assist in macros, i wont be avaiable to play with 3 

but is something that existed from the beggining of lineage 2

technically, if you go to mouse configuration and increase or decrease to max the mouse sensibility, you are using a " third party software ", thats why 1 week ago i made a post asking about " third party hardware "

third party hardware = another computer, another keyboard, another mouse, another screen

edit: i didnt made this invention, i learned this from a chinese guy named VPNAM, a player of lineage 2 official server bartz year 2004, i cant imagine today in year 2018 what kind of mods uses the most famous chinese gamers in hardware

2 minutes ago, mtrix said:

it is a troll mate... 

well, if that guy was a " troll " then could be a good idea a buttom to report harassment and trolling and stalking in game

at last in the end i got some laughs of this post, and some people knowing more about the game and things happening from year 2004 to today not only in this game, in all

lol im sure a chinese guy can play l2 with all these screens and a lot of small keyboards

if they can play tetris at max speed, why not?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8f/96/ae/8f96ae70a3405f401b3cf2c9fd3174cf.jpg

probabbly if we seen a guy moving 20 characters, is not a big guild, is just a chinese guy (? rofl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_tmFUWu9bI

i think if he turn in bruce lee mod, will have more speed hand fingers than a spellsinger to cast all the buttoms of 20 keyboards in a millisecond (?) lol

Really it's simple.  If you automate your hardware so that one click causes multiple toons to act, you are acting illegally.  If you automate your hardware so that one character makes repeated actions (like with a looping macro, that has been disabled in this version of the game) you are cheating.  If you automate your hardware so that one click causes your character to do a sequence of actions that a one click in game macro could not do you are cheating.  You can judge for yourself if you are doing any of these things or anything similar.  If so, you are cheating.  

not sure if troll,weirdo or both. but as someone said if you dont do anything illegal theres nothing to fear,but coming here and doing what you do now,looks like one of those ppl "no plss me come from work i bannana acc i do wrong nothing i just fishing why ban pls unaban"

2 hours ago, Lawman said:

Really it's simple.  If you automate your hardware so that one click causes multiple toons to act, you are acting illegally.  If you automate your hardware so that one character makes repeated actions (like with a looping macro, that has been disabled in this version of the game) you are cheating.  If you automate your hardware so that one click causes your character to do a sequence of actions that a one click in game macro could not do you are cheating.  You can judge for yourself if you are doing any of these things or anything similar.  If so, you are cheating.  

well, im not doing nothing of what you said

the "loop" are my fingers, and the bridge, the keyboards GL

46 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

..and looks like a bot...

Sure, when i completed the hardest dungeons in TERA in hardmode, even the korean people didnt believe i was " real " many people though i was a kind of " machine " and not a human, even i had the top record in Moongourd tera records, anyway, "the experienced players " believed im real

maybe cuz i has been one of the best in Tera dungeons, i can be the best too managing more than 1 character, anyway im far to be perfect, im playing with 300 ms + then i have a bit of lag, but to be honest, more than 1 time, even with 3 mages, i had died lol

maybe looks like a bot because 2 characters are assisting me, but anyone that saw me playing, saw " 3 mules just following " and doing nothing when i had less than 50% less hp, cuz something really hard and will take more practice ,will be react enough fast to heal with a mule, but thats too much, maybe with time, i need improve my hand skills again with 3 chars.

anyway, if some guildmatters return to the game, at last ill give them 1 of this mages and mules and play as a guild again, for now, only 1 seems to retunr, after be scamed in giran for the QUEUE even in vip account

that was a hard punch to me in this 2018 return to L2

2 hours ago, Gaspa said:

not sure if troll,weirdo or both. but as someone said if you dont do anything illegal theres nothing to fear,but coming here and doing what you do now,looks like one of those ppl "no plss me come from work i bannana acc i do wrong nothing i just fishing why ban pls unaban"

a CIA agent told to a friend, if you are in nothing illegal you dont have to be afraid to the prism and xkeyscore, then my friend wasnt afraid, as im not afraid, or with fear, but when in a week, 5 players start to attacking you accusing you of doing something that they are imagining, we have a problem there, then i just react

my first reaction was last week, after the third guy, my second reaction is this, after 2 guys in a day, only 2 guys, more than 40 guys didnt do nothing, cuz probabbly they know more about games

anyway, these people just like to make angry the other, then as someone said in this post " they are trolls " but is not enough, should be a rule against trolls in game, as we have a rule against bot in games

12 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

Please someone give this guy an event medal...at least....

just give me rose clothes and some wings for my main :D

sad lineage 2 dont have special clothes, could be a nice idea, halloween suit is nice, but do we have more? i just remember the dress wedding in 2005 - 2007

we could have a shop with dressed, as usual people will buy it with ncoins

https://pre00.deviantart.net/07a6/th/pre/f/2008/239/5/a/lineage2_wedding_dress_by_kaollachan.jpg

Archived