Jump to content
Donowanka

True about BOT's and NCSOFT!!! PROOF

Recommended Posts

Donowanka    6

just take it as You want:

User avatar
admin Posts: 214

 

 

Hey. We gathered most facts about NA classic here and ready to share with you guys.
Please take seriously what is said here and read it very carefully.

Strictly prohibited to:
  • Never run updater.exe when L2 is running (XIGNCODE has it signature blocked).
  • Never run latest versions from bot's updater (NA classic requires private fix) because it can be easily fixed by antibot developers and lead to bans.
  • Never open L2 without bot running (when bot is not injected, antibot will not be disarmed).

More information about bans:
  • Current bans are still small % of overall botting population, so nothing indicates that they have automated way to detect bots, otherwise banwave could be huge.
  • In-game reports are for sure one of the main reasons of bans. GMs confirmed on stream they have dedicated team to check reports (even if it was just 1) and recently there was in-game announcement to don't abuse report button.
  • New accounts made in sloppy way can get flagged for ban no matter if was used at all (2-3 days delay is known from past).
  • Using IP which was previously linked with banned accounts WILL increase chance of getting re-banned (but not in automated scheme, because sharing same IP is legit in some parts of world).
  • Some of delayed bans can happen from offline checks (combat time/high kill count/or any other counters) on your account, after someone sent ticket with video of your bots.
  • It was mentioned multiple times that people can get banned after payments, possibly caused by false-positives from their fraud protection (not related to botting).
  • Running more than 3 accounts from same PC with XIGNCODE running can increase chance of getting banned, based on same HWID/UID used on non-legit amount of connections.
  • After 3 in-game reports, your character will be challenged with ingame captcha, if you fail to answer it in 20mins you will get debuff reducing stats, on top of that, chance of getting banned will be HIGHLY increased.
  • Changes of IP/country of connection can increase chance of getting banned. Its confirmed they factor that in their decisions.
  • It is not confirmed in any way, but if they use any pattern recognition, making your botting profile more human-like can help from getting banned:
    • target selection pause (Target search tab)
    • random restarts (just to character selection will be fine)
    • when running 2 or more characters together, try to randomize settings for attack/relax so it isn't done in exactly same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Johnas    1

XingCode3 it's a rootkit, did you knew? it's get installed in the kernel, and they can scan every process you're running with a little spyware in that rootkit.

https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001298563-XIGNCODE3-FAQ

in a general mean, you agreed installing that rootkit and can be a good thing or can harm your system, depends on the owner hands.

Edited by Johnas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mtrix    0
19 minutes ago, Johnas said:

XingCode3 it's a rootkit, did you knew? it's get installed in the kernel, and they can scan every process you're running with a little spyware in that rootkit.

https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001298563-XIGNCODE3-FAQ

in a general mean, you agreed installing that rootkit and can be a good thing or can harm your system, depends on the owner hands.

actually they are prohibited to scan your system(legal stuff), the only thing they can do is to protect their own process. if they ever tell you they do, it can lead to a huge lawsuit :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11
2 hours ago, Donowanka said:

just take it as You want:

 
User avatar

admin Posts: 214

 

 

Hey. We gathered most facts about NA classic here and ready to share with you guys.
Please take seriously what is said here and read it very carefully.

Strictly prohibited to:
  • Never run updater.exe when L2 is running (XIGNCODE has it signature blocked).
  • Never run latest versions from bot's updater (NA classic requires private fix) because it can be easily fixed by antibot developers and lead to bans.
  • Never open L2 without bot running (when bot is not injected, antibot will not be disarmed).

More information about bans:
  • Current bans are still small % of overall botting population, so nothing indicates that they have automated way to detect bots, otherwise banwave could be huge.
  • In-game reports are for sure one of the main reasons of bans. GMs confirmed on stream they have dedicated team to check reports (even if it was just 1) and recently there was in-game announcement to don't abuse report button.
  • New accounts made in sloppy way can get flagged for ban no matter if was used at all (2-3 days delay is known from past).
  • Using IP which was previously linked with banned accounts WILL increase chance of getting re-banned (but not in automated scheme, because sharing same IP is legit in some parts of world).
  • Some of delayed bans can happen from offline checks (combat time/high kill count/or any other counters) on your account, after someone sent ticket with video of your bots.
  • It was mentioned multiple times that people can get banned after payments, possibly caused by false-positives from their fraud protection (not related to botting).
  • Running more than 3 accounts from same PC with XIGNCODE running can increase chance of getting banned, based on same HWID/UID used on non-legit amount of connections.
  • After 3 in-game reports, your character will be challenged with ingame captcha, if you fail to answer it in 20mins you will get debuff reducing stats, on top of that, chance of getting banned will be HIGHLY increased.
  • Changes of IP/country of connection can increase chance of getting banned. Its confirmed they factor that in their decisions.
  • It is not confirmed in any way, but if they use any pattern recognition, making your botting profile more human-like can help from getting banned:
    • target selection pause (Target search tab)
    • random restarts (just to character selection will be fine)
    • when running 2 or more characters together, try to randomize settings for attack/relax so it isn't done in exactly same time.

is easy to see who is a bot or not

 

go though the map, and if u saw someone walking stucked in a tree, report it

 

haha, i saw a lot in the beggining in giran server

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11
  • Changes of IP/country of connection can increase chance of getting banned. Its confirmed they factor that in their decisions.

you are telling me if for example, a friend guildmatter log ins with my authorization his account, he could be banned? or for example if im a travelling guy around the world and i want with one of my notebooks log in in to the game, for logging in in a different location, i could get banned?

 

 

thats ridiciolous bro, also if i change each week my ISP conection i can get ban too? no sense, i think u are taking that rule in a extremist way

 

25 years playing online game, trust in me, u are taking wrong that, maybe u can get ban if u use a VPN, but not a legit payed IP or HOTEL IP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11

3 computers = 9 accounts same IP

10 computers = 30 accounts same IP, but different IDs ( i dont know if they can catch IDS cuz is something illegal in international laws, they just can catch IP based on net neutrality rules )

  • Running more than 3 accounts from same PC with XIGNCODE running can increase chance of getting banned, based on same HWID/UID used on non-legit amount of connections.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11
  • After 3 in-game reports, your character will be challenged with ingame captcha, if you fail to answer it in 20mins you will get debuff reducing stats, on top of that, chance of getting banned will be HIGHLY increased.

if for a strange reason u get reported while u were altabbing, and sitting or something like that, people already told in a post, gms wont ban you, they dont have a computer banning, they have humans checking logs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11

a chinese guy or latin american guy or european guy could have from 200 to 500 ms

 

this means a delay between 3 to 5 seconds though action sometimes

 

  • target selection pause (Target search tab)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11

from 2004 to today people just use keyboards, shortcuts, and /assist

 

  • when running 2 or more characters together, try to randomize settings for attack/relax so it isn't done in exactly same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11

Strictly prohibited to:

  • Never run updater.exe when L2 is running (XIGNCODE has it signature blocked).
  • Never run latest versions from bot's updater (NA classic requires private fix) because it can be easily fixed by antibot developers and lead to bans.
  • Never open L2 without bot running (when bot is not injected, antibot will not be disarmed).

loader can detect if you are using third party things, is supposed a loader is a protection to prevent you are using a third party software modification, such hacking tools

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11

you can check if someone is a bot or not

1) asking him, even if he dont ask could still been a human

or better, report him, he will have a captcha to solve

most of the bots are thourgh the map stucked in a tree, go to the begginers map, and travel around doing quest, you will see a lot as i saw and reported

 

  • Current bans are still small % of overall botting population, so nothing indicates that they have automated way to detect bots, otherwise banwave could be huge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devoid    122
4 hours ago, Himmelin said:
  • Changes of IP/country of connection can increase chance of getting banned. Its confirmed they factor that in their decisions.

you are telling me if for example, a friend guildmatter log ins with my authorization his account, he could be banned?

Account sharing is prohibited, even though they do not actively search for it to ban.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11
20 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Account sharing is prohibited, even though they do not actively search for it to ban.

thats absurd, how can you difference if someone went to another state with a notebook, and reinstalled the computer there from another IP, and logged in the account there, it will sound for the server logs as " another logged in in the account "

for that reason is absurd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devoid    122
26 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

thats absurd, how can you difference if someone went to another state with a notebook, and reinstalled the computer there from another IP, and logged in the account there, it will sound for the server logs as " another logged in in the account "

for that reason is absurd.

I told you, there is no active search for allegedly shared accounts. The bans happen when there is undeniable evidence multiple people know most or all the account details (which is more than username/password).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11
5 minutes ago, Devoid said:

I told you, there is no active search for allegedly shared accounts. The bans happen when there is undeniable evidence multiple people know most or all the account details (which is more than username/password).

wait a momment, im my house i have 7 internet providers, i spent close to 1000 u$s each month in internet providers, and also i have 3 VPN but are for my jobs " im a CEO in a freelancer code company " of course my VPN and privates though expensives datancenters conection, i dont use them for games, are just in separated OS hard disk

 

but, about this, i have more than 100 solid states hard disk in all my house, in many of them, recently installed L2, because i have many others software to use, when im resting and studying or making Code for companies

 

then you are saying, if for example, i log in in another provider, and with another hard disk os ID, and i log in an a email arrive saying " did you log in and authorize this new computer "

 

i have the risk of get ban?

 

nice trolling dude, of course thats not true lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MMOBlitz    10

omg jesus christ can you all please speak proper English for a moment? This whole post is nonsense, NCSoft has never and will never do anything about bots. The whole OP is just a message form a bot site that is warning it's users to be careful when using the bot and running L2. Overall this whole thread is a bunch of broken English nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himmelin    11
3 minutes ago, MMOBlitz said:

omg jesus christ can you all please speak proper English for a moment? This whole post is nonsense, NCSoft has never and will never do anything about bots. The whole OP is just a message form a bot site that is warning it's users to be careful when using the bot and running L2. Overall this whole thread is a bunch of broken English nonsense.

Do you know why you shouldn't speak in internet exactly as you speak in viber or whatsapp?

Think about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissa    89
9 hours ago, Himmelin said:
  • Changes of IP/country of connection can increase chance of getting banned. Its confirmed they factor that in their decisions.

you are telling me if for example, a friend guildmatter log ins with my authorization his account, he could be banned? or for example if im a travelling guy around the world and i want with one of my notebooks log in in to the game, for logging in in a different location, i could get banned?

You can be banned even for buying NCoins with a credit car for a fresh account. The question is whether they will unban you.

If you are a traveling guy, likely yes, because traveling is not a bannable offense. If you are sharing your contact details with something else, likely no, because it is.

Edited by Krissa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karnz    23
53 minutes ago, navouhodonosoras said:

who cares about bots... its 2018 bots are helping the economy and nothing more. 

 

Said no legit player...ever...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurinya    15

Greetings!

Due to the many posts in this thread which had to be moderated out of it, this thread is now closed. For the sake of the longevity of your threads, please remember our Code of Conduct keeping your discussions civil at all times.

Thank you!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×