I guess any hope is lost, 1 month passed

rangomal

So as title sums it up, this seems a failure.I became vip to skip queue 1 month ago and after 1 month its even worse now, there iv VIP queue over 600.So... game is full of bots/rmt, queues are long as bleep,too much DC all the time,TONS of bug ingame,drops/spoils fcked up,exp curves are x500 so after lvl50 we will pay exp runes or cant progress.I cant see NCwest even trying to fix any of those since people are full paying their way for shots right now.So i can see this situation for at least 1-2 more months.So i guess i wont bother renew my vip to *skip* queue this time.Anyone can come and attack me or ask me to leave i dont care.You cant justify them any longer,we are being abused straight in our face and we say thank you.All these issues should be adressed the first week after launch since more than 1000 people PAID pre purchase packs.They didnt and they wont.They glad people pay *sub* for vip so they can even log in.Im the voice of sense right now, not a crying player who complains.Im TOP D dwarf lvl32 both weap/jewels.It saddens me they just dont care..

Im trying mate im trying to show patience and think that *they didnt expect so many people* :/.But its ncsoft, i dont think all of this happened by accident.I believe every issue that there is right now is intended and its their scheme to drive people insane and suck their wallets dry :/.As i said 7 days of vip remaining.I dont wanna be forced to pay to play again, im just gonna wait now.

The only reason that VIPs have queue now is because everyone thought it was a good idea to tell everyone else that VIP1 was only 1 dolar/month.

What did you guys think it would happen?

That nc would just increase server cap to make way for the 2000 new vip1 bots and ex f2p?

This is not directed at OP, but to the gral. Pop.

When you find a good thing, you keep quiet about it and enjoy it until it gets fvckedup.

Unless it is illegal, anyways.

4 minutes ago, VerCenn said:

The only reason that VIPs have queue now is because everyone thought it was a good idea to tell everyone else that VIP1 was only 1 dolar/month.

Can't agree more, i remember the shouts "haha cheapass scrub pay 5$ for 5 months and skip queue". Paid from the beginning 100$+ and can barely play because everyone advertised VIP 1.

41 minutes ago, 40yodaddy said:

I love drop/adena/exp before fixed
I love drop/adena/exp now
I love drop/adena/exp next update

WHY ?

Because Im not the only one got this so why do I cry while others got the same drop/adena/exp ?

yea u dont care because you are not trying to compete on the server.

You might as well make a illegal server on your own machine and play.

When you realize how much adena is generated by bots and this afk event, u'd understand.

8 hours ago, ConorMcGregor said:

yea u dont care because you are not trying to compete on the server.

You might as well make a illegal server on your own machine and play.

When you realize how much adena is generated by bots and this afk event, u'd understand.

So what about the current lv 60+ now ? They have same drop/adena/exp like you. Did they complain like babies ?

NO

WHY ?

Because they love L2 just like me. I wish I am 10 years younger, I would compete with them but for now I will just enjoying playing dwarf for spoil n craft, so why should I play illegal server ? If you under 30 yo, it would be sad for whining about this, I feel sad for your real life.

Bot did generated gold but we have report bot action. Many people just trash talking to the bots ingame (or complain in forum) without report them. I did report everytime i meet bot, some of them vanish in a week. When a bot got banned, all of its item will be erased which is good for economy : Erase supply and might create demand if he make new character.

AFK event makes item not adena. You can sell some of its prize for adena but IT DONT CREATE ADENA so it wont damage economy, only Artisan who makes weapon D got damaged (50-100k cheaper now).

Lv 45+ BH n WS with almost complete luxury shop C. Gonna drop my WS once it can craft SSB at 49.

TIP 1: dont pay for a game for the same things a f2p player can get ingame sooner or later.

TIP 2: less cry in forum and more grinding for your main.

TIP 3: log in at 7-8 am and you'll get no queue..I do it eveyday since I get disconnected durring the nigths meanwhile my main+support are fishing.

TIP 4: maximize your time. If you're a solo player, right now, I recommend to play just meanwhile you are under the halloween curse (4h). All the farm after that is a waste of SS,adena and your own real life time. If you play in CP grind ONLY in CP to avoid the same things.

TIP 5: Forget about bots, bots get things faster but not for ever. Dedication and constancy is what fights bots.

TIP 6: Dont get sad, no one cares..not even your wallet or the game.

4 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

TIP 1: dont pay for a game for the same things a f2p player can get ingame sooner or later.

TIP 2: less cry in forum and more grinding for your main.

TIP 3: log in at 7-8 am and you'll get no queue..I do it eveyday since I get disconnected durring the nigths meanwhile my main+support are fishing.

TIP 4: maximize your time. If you're a solo player, right now, I recommend to play just meanwhile you are under the halloween curse (4h). All the farm after that is a waste of SS,adena and your own real life time. If you play in CP grind ONLY in CP to avoid the same things.

TIP 5: Forget about bots, bots get things faster but not for ever. Dedication and constancy is what fights bots.

TIP 6: Dont get sad, no one cares..not even your wallet or the game.

Agree. Mmo has been here since around 20 years ago, they should have learn (except android player who got many help ingame).

30 minutes ago, 40yodaddy said:

So what about the current lv 60+ now ? They have same drop/adena/exp like you. Did they complain like babies ?

NO

WHY ?

Because they love L2 just like me. I wish I am 10 years younger, I would compete with them but for now I will just enjoying playing dwarf for spoil n craft, so why should I play illegal server ? If you under 30 yo, it would be sad for whining about this, I feel sad for your real life.

Bot did generated gold but we have report bot action. Many people just trash talking to the bots ingame (or complain in forum) without report them. I did report everytime i meet bot, some of them vanish in a week. When a bot got banned, all of its item will be erased which is good for economy : Erase supply and might create demand if he make new character.

AFK event makes item not adena. You can sell some of its prize for adena but IT DONT CREATE ADENA so it wont damage economy, only Artisan who makes weapon D got damaged (50-100k cheaper now).

Lv 45+ BH n WS with almost complete luxury shop C. Gonna drop my WS once it can craft SSB at 49.

Dont be so naive. Bots generate most of the adena on the server right now. Most of peoples efforts are pathetic in comparison what a bot army will produce in terms of adena. The more things are added like the afk event - the easier it is for them. 

First of all to make things clear, I have already quit as I know which way the official servers have always went. I checked the game out, got my 3 boxes to 40 and signed out for good. You call my life sad when your name implies that you are over 40, grinding your life away - laughable. You wish you could go 10 years back just to grind some more L2? If you want to see pathetic you have to go no further than the mirror.

Second, bots do generate most of the adena on the server. If you think your report button has any effect on automated scripts to create an account, complete the basics and farm lvl 15 spiders, then you are simply clueless and delusional. When a bot got banned it does not matter, because another one has been spawned in his place 10 minutes after. All of his items were already sold/sent/deposited elsewhere. Bots at this early stage work with low numbers - the broken rates only play in their favor as they are easily able to RMT the adena for high value. If they are able to obtain adena in higher amount by farming 1-40 and free to create accounts - there is no risk what so ever.

Third, there are several types of bots. Think of bots as an organization or a company, where the top are only concerned with profit. You have lower level bots who are the ones trying to generate adena. There is always demand for RMT. The best way for them to make profit is actually do no work at all. Buy adena for RMT => sell adena for RMT. Low level bots (lets call them that) are willing to sell at all times at fixed prices, high level bots resell the adena for twice the amount.

Forth, AFK events facilitate the generation of adena as they can either try to sell these weapon to real players OR break them into d cry OR sell them to the store. 

Your absurd arguments for loving this are only a sign of your immaturity.

I dont feel sad for you because you don't even feel sorry for yourself. Keep wasting your life away, after all it is your life.

On 11/4/2018 at 12:21 PM, VerCenn said:

What did you guys think it would happen?

That nc would just increase server cap to make way for the 2000 new vip1 bots and ex f2p?

This is not directed at OP, but to the gral. Pop.

When you find a good thing, you keep quiet about it and enjoy it until it gets fvckedup.

Unless it is illegal, anyways.

yup, its the players fault, not NCWest LOL

On 4.11.2018 at 1:18 PM, rangomal said:

Im trying mate im trying to show patience and think that *they didnt expect so many people* :/.But its ncsoft, i dont think all of this happened by accident.I believe every issue that there is right now is intended and its their scheme to drive people insane and suck their wallets dry :/.As i said 7 days of vip remaining.I dont wanna be forced to pay to play again, im just gonna wait now.

I will effort maximal VIP1 now for my two chars.
I progress very slow right now. In hope that when I reach 40 they fixed some stuff.

If not, I will quit that game.
It took me a lot of effort to buy 1 low D weapon for one of my chars... my main buffer has to stay in NG for now.
I give them some more time to fix that mess.
Be patient :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 11:06 AM, ConorMcGregor said:

Dont be so naive. Bots generate most of the adena on the server right now. Most of peoples efforts are pathetic in comparison what a bot army will produce in terms of adena. The more things are added like the afk event - the easier it is for them. 

First of all to make things clear, I have already quit as I know which way the official servers have always went. I checked the game out, got my 3 boxes to 40 and signed out for good. You call my life sad when your name implies that you are over 40, grinding your life away - laughable. You wish you could go 10 years back just to grind some more L2? If you want to see pathetic you have to go no further than the mirror.

Second, bots do generate most of the adena on the server. If you think your report button has any effect on automated scripts to create an account, complete the basics and farm lvl 15 spiders, then you are simply clueless and delusional. When a bot got banned it does not matter, because another one has been spawned in his place 10 minutes after. All of his items were already sold/sent/deposited elsewhere. Bots at this early stage work with low numbers - the broken rates only play in their favor as they are easily able to RMT the adena for high value. If they are able to obtain adena in higher amount by farming 1-40 and free to create accounts - there is no risk what so ever.

Third, there are several types of bots. Think of bots as an organization or a company, where the top are only concerned with profit. You have lower level bots who are the ones trying to generate adena. There is always demand for RMT. The best way for them to make profit is actually do no work at all. Buy adena for RMT => sell adena for RMT. Low level bots (lets call them that) are willing to sell at all times at fixed prices, high level bots resell the adena for twice the amount.

Forth, AFK events facilitate the generation of adena as they can either try to sell these weapon to real players OR break them into d cry OR sell them to the store. 

Your absurd arguments for loving this are only a sign of your immaturity.

I dont feel sad for you because you don't even feel sorry for yourself. Keep wasting your life away, after all it is your life.

Still bots dont create adena. Adena from drop so low that most of that can only pay for your SS, so even if they bots its still not make any sense. Also you can report them so their character will got debuff and be killed. If you REALLY have lv 40 chars, then you should know how harsh at lv 40+ or you think their bot are under 40. Usually they open 9-15 character with software like aster and pay an operator to type the captch.

Spider quest bot script is not start at lv 15, so I guess you actually NEVER play the game or you are from other game company to make chaos in here so you got their market. And Ive seen some of your post are promoting other game.
Welldone.

22 hours ago, 40yodaddy said:

Spider quest bot script is not start at lv 15, so I guess you actually NEVER play the game or you are from other game company to make chaos in here so you got their market. And Ive seen some of your post are promoting other game.
Welldone.

@ConorMcGregor was not referring to DE spider quest. Just saying.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2018 at 3:21 AM, Silence said:

@ConorMcGregor was not referring to DE spider quest. Just saying.

I admit it worth, I make 200k a day in the very 1st day from there and got my mid blunt D after 7 days or so (I have the money at 4th day but no one sell it). But please come to DE spider quest, its has lot lot less monster now. GM try to make this game better, it just so.. slow.. sad..

"...First of all to make things clear, I have already quit...", posted nov 4th, one month latter comes back to post more nonsense... leave already, most of the problems on this post are solved, theres is still an issue with adena but things are not bad at all and FYI there's no more queue so bye Felicia.

Archived