260 Queue at 8 am...12 hours later still 130 Queue

Mp5

Well i tried not to be that guy that comes to forum complain but this is just to much...i got disconected during the night (again) and at exactly 8 AM when i tried to log in there was a 260 player queue...its has been 12 hours and my queue is still at 130 players...its moving at 10 players per hour...i really gotta say NCSoft completly failed at L2 Classic (as it was expected)...first they didnt test the game and rates at all before launching the server and its been a month and they still havent fixed all rates... second they failed miserably by allowing 3 boxes per client without even activating the offline shop function...it should be 0 boxes because thats what classic is all about (maybe VIP 4 would get a box)...that way people would actually play support classes...instead you allowed 3 boxes per client and now we get a 6k capacity server with only 2k active players + 4k afk boxes (shops, bots, afk events, etc)...you should have made it 0 boxes, offline shop and AFK gets disconnected after 2 hours...they tried to fix it by adding new servers but whats the point of adding new servers if you dont let people transfer their characters to the new servers? You really expect people to leave all the hard work they had to just start new characters on other servers because of the queue? NCSoft has no clue what they are doing with the game...the only thing they are doing is getting people to pay for a "free to play game" advertising "VIP has no queues" and VIP people getting 900 player queues lol...Seriously NCSoft get your shit together and fix the dam game once and for all...reduce the amont of boxes, activate offline shop, pump up server capacity and for the love of god ACTIVATE SERVER CHARACTER TRANSFER FOR FREE!!!! You have 2 full servers with thousands on queue and 2 empty servers because people cant transfer to another server...but knowing NCSoft they will just once again greed and make server transfers like 20$ instead of free...im really about to quit the game since i cant play because i get 20 hour queues just to get DCed after a while...and no i wont pay for VIP until you fix the dam game.

There are plenty of free slots in Aden and Gludio.

In order to activate transfers, they need to have a functioning economy, so they would be able to know how much adena can be transferred depending on transferred character's level. Don't get your hopes up for that anytime soon.

Just reroll.

22 minutes ago, Mp5 said:

second they failed miserably by allowing 3 boxes per client without even activating the offline shop function...it should be 0 boxes because thats what classic is all about - where in patch notes or wherever else is it written/stated, that classic is about no mutiboxing?

3 hours ago, Mp5 said:

Well i tried not to be that guy that comes to forum complain but this is just to much...i got disconected during the night (again) and at exactly 8 AM when i tried to log in there was a 260 player queue...its has been 12 hours and my queue is still at 130 players...its moving at 10 players per hour...i really gotta say NCSoft completly failed at L2 Classic (as it was expected)...first they didnt test the game and rates at all before launching the server and its been a month and they still havent fixed all rates... second they failed miserably by allowing 3 boxes per client without even activating the offline shop function...it should be 0 boxes because thats what classic is all about (maybe VIP 4 would get a box)...that way people would actually play support classes...instead you allowed 3 boxes per client and now we get a 6k capacity server with only 2k active players + 4k afk boxes (shops, bots, afk events, etc)...you should have made it 0 boxes, offline shop and AFK gets disconnected after 2 hours...they tried to fix it by adding new servers but whats the point of adding new servers if you dont let people transfer their characters to the new servers? You really expect people to leave all the hard work they had to just start new characters on other servers because of the queue? NCSoft has no clue what they are doing with the game...the only thing they are doing is getting people to pay for a "free to play game" advertising "VIP has no queues" and VIP people getting 900 player queues lol...Seriously NCSoft get your shit together and fix the dam game once and for all...reduce the amont of boxes, activate offline shop, pump up server capacity and for the love of god ACTIVATE SERVER CHARACTER TRANSFER FOR FREE!!!! You have 2 full servers with thousands on queue and 2 empty servers because people cant transfer to another server...but knowing NCSoft they will just once again greed and make server transfers like 20$ instead of free...im really about to quit the game since i cant play because i get 20 hour queues just to get DCed after a while...and no i wont pay for VIP until you fix the dam game.

All you said is true  but nothing will change i drop the game  there is no hope for NcSoft they only care about money...It seems before classic they couldnt find money

from other games so when classic came up and saw their financials beefing up they simply get greedy with absolutly no guilt so bors and queues and 

potential bugs are fine as long as  money comes in

Ps.before actually quit i did go somewhere in dwarven village find a spot with lots of bots and go permared

Best decision ever Once you go RED you never come Back

Ps2 i got suspended in the past for stating my opinion like you did they dont seem to like it so much

They do have time for suspending account but they dont have time to deal with people complaining and asking for their money back

Good Job NcSoft  (Laugh)

Archived