Experiment - CT drops

Devoid

As promised in the earlier thread and as requested by the community, here are some of the level 40+ monster drops

Porta (Observed kills: 1786) Comparison: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Porta
Iron Ore (1): 105 drops = 5.880%
Varnish (1): 91 drops = 5.095%
Silver Nugget (1): 40 drops = 2.240%
Steel (1): 12 drops = 0.672%
Mithril Scale Gaiter Material (1): 8 drops = 0.448%
Mithril Tunic Fabric (1): 8 drops = 0.448%
Brigandine Gaiter Material (1): 6 drops = 0.336%
Oriharukon Ore (1): 4 drops = 0.224%
Brigandine Temper (1): 2 drops = 0.112%

Krator (Observed kills: 1660) Comparison: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Krator
Steel Arrow (10-30): 173 drops = 10.422%
Varnish (1): 85 drops = 5.120%
Iron Ore (1): 84 drops = 5.060%
Proof of Blood (1): 68 drops = 4.096%
Silver Nugget (1): 39 drops = 2.349%
Steel (1): 11 drops = 0.663%
Plated Leather Boot Lining (1): 10 drops = 0.602%
Karmian Glove Fabric (1): 10 drops = 0.602%
Reinforced Mithril Glove Design: 8 drops = 0.482%
Chain Glove Design: 6 drops = 0.361%
Oriharukon Ore (1): 4 drops = 0.241%
Recipe: Karmian Stockings (1): 3 drops = 0.181%
Chain Boot Fragment (1): 3 drops = 0.181%
Dwarven Chain Boot Fragment (1): 2 drops = 0.120%
Karmian Boot Fabric (1): 2 drops = 0.120%
Reinforced Mithril Gloves: 1 drop = 0.060%

Ricenseo (Observed kills: 755) Comparison: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Ricenseo
Stem (1): 58 drops = 7.682%
Varnish (1): 33 drops = 4.371%
Suede (1): 22 drops = 2.914%
Durable Braid (1): 15 drops = 1.987%
Assault Boot Fragment (1): 5 drops = 0.662%
Ogre Power Gauntlet Fragment (1): 5 drops = 0.662%
Salamander Skin Boot Lining (1): 3 drops = 0.397%
Recipe: Chain Gaiters (1): 3 drops = 0.397%
Mithril Glove Design (1): 2 drops = 0.265%
Plate Boot Design (1): 1 drop = 0.132%
Sage's Worn Glove Lining (1): 1 drop = 0.132%

Premo (Observed kills: 285) Comparison: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Premo
Thread (1): 25 drops = 8.772%
Animal Skin (1): 11 drops = 3.860%
Suede (1): 5 drops = 1.754%
Chain Shield Fragment (1): 2 drops = 0.702%
Eldarake: 1 drop = 0.351%
High-grade Suede (1): 1 drop = 0.351%
Chain Hood Pattern (1): 1 drop = 0.351%

Mordeo (Observed kills: 161) Comparison: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Mordeo
Thread (1): 8 drops = 4.969%
Suede (1): 6 drops = 3.727%
Animal Skin (1): 4 drops = 2.484%
High-grade Suede (1): 1 drop = 0.621%
Leather (1): 1 drop = 0.621%

The rest are 56 kills and below, so it's just too low to be worth mentioning. Perhaps at a later update.

12 minutes ago, Hitogoroshi said:

and? topic is useless. How many times admins must tell what l2wiki is designed for other server, not for our? 

Unlike you, Devoid is posting some useful stuff for the community, this being said - back to your cave, troll

Thanks Devoid.  Confirms my own suspicions.  I just didn't have the patience to document it.   I also don't really have the patience to wait for a fix.  Level 40+ feels like I hit a brick wall and only way around it is getting lucky with Halloween or Aden dungeon boxes for a top D or C grade weapons.  Of which I have opened at least 50 and my luck left me with 2 Dimensional Blessings (nice but just gonna make me higher level without appropriate gear) 1 EWC and a few EAC's.  Some people open their first one and get a weapon worth 15mil.  That's probably 3x more than I have made yet from level 1-48.  Why does the most efficient way to progress feel like I should make more characters and only open boxes every day?  That dungeon is mindlessly boring.  Every time I go in there I feel like whoever designed it is trolling me.

6 minutes ago, Finn said:

Why are u creating this topic. NC can change the drops as they want and it still will be official. The only thing that changes -> l2wiki is outated. 

Mainly to decide whether a community-based drop (and only drop, as you have noticed) sorta-wiki for NA would be in demand.

Based on your and @Hitogoroshi replies, it would seem that some people rather would want even existing l2wiki, pmfun, dropspoil and other websites to be deleted, including wayback machine, because not knowing what monster drops what (and at what rate) is what appeals to you.

EU L2wiki is a little bit more outdated compared to RU, but it is mostly updated with Seven Signs changes (as both are based on Antharas). The thing is, it seems Innova has custom npcdata and not just a multiplied drop rate/amount.

24 minutes ago, Finn said:

Why are u creating this topic. NC can change the drops as they want and it still will be official. The only thing that changes -> l2wiki is outated. 

L2WIKI IS CORRECT FOR TAIWAN/JAPAN/KOREA/EU/RU classic.    but we are special and we have x0.1 rates . :D    u guys are next level.  u have no idea what kind of joke we play on .
some of the other servers are also F2P with VIP system and p2w shop. but they dont have 0.1 rates

GJ devoid. we need more of those topics. really really usefull info.

13 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

but we are special and we have x0.1 rates . :D    u guys are next level.  u have no idea what kind of joke we play on .

11 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

why we so special to get the x0.1 rates?  

x 0.0000000001111000011 rates bla bla bla. go and find some info about 1.0 Classic adena and drops. 

and yet again I repeat, all such topics are useless walls of text. Wait till NCsoft will "fix" rates and after this our server will have similar drop rates to other servers with proper 1.5 Classic.

2 minutes ago, Hitogoroshi said:

ye, 1.5 version with 1.0 drops. If you all cry about "bugged" drops why everyone are silent about PoB? They should drop only in Ketra/Varka ;) 

because on 1.5 they are still dropping at Cruma since there is no varka/ketra? 

also we will never get official 1.5 droprates.  its all madeup by ncsoft so they can milk us

1 minute ago, zzzzzzzz said:

because on 1.5 they are still dropping at Cruma since there is no varka/ketra? 

also we will never get official 1.5 droprates.  its all madeup by ncsoft so they can milk us

but, but. go to your favorite l2wiki and look where PoB should drop ;)

Just now, Hitogoroshi said:

but, but. go to your favorite l2wiki and look where PoB should drop ;)

the rates of l2wiki reflect EXACTLY the 1.5 version rates.  i rly dont get ur point . PoB  drop list  got changed their last patch.   we are talking about RATES btw.

7 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

the rates of l2wiki reflect EXACTLY the 1.5 version rates.  i rly dont get ur point . PoB  drop list  got changed their last patch.   we are talking about RATES btw.

It does not reflect 1.5 though. It is updated to newer patches. The droplists were updated in the end of september, before this server even started.

Don't get me wrong, having 1.0 drops while it was advertised as 1.5 is indeed a problem, but comparing anything to Wiki is pointless, and frankly, annoying.

1 minute ago, nbx said:

It does not reflect 1.5 though. It is updated to newer patches. The droplists were updated in the end of september, before this server even started.

Don't get me wrong, having 1.0 drops while it was advertised as 1.5 is indeed a problem, but comparing anything to Wiki is pointless, and frankly, annoying.

im talking about rates not the droplists. droplist is up to their latest patch.  but the droprates are indeed the 1.5 version ones.

2 hours ago, Garfield said:

Unlike you, Devoid is posting some useful stuff for the community, this being said - back to your cave, troll

This stuff will stop to be useful this Wednesday after the maintenance. The next planned update of the drop database (this time for the level 40-ish mobs) is coming.

6 minutes ago, Krissa said:

This stuff will stop to be useful this Wednesday after the maintenance. The next planned update of the drop database (this time for the level 40-ish mobs) is coming.

We’ll see after the maintenance as no details have been provided by NCWest yet. Beside, in my comment I was referring not only to this one post of Devoid, but his overall contribution

Thanks for the hard work @Devoid

It doesn't matter that NCSoft said that the wiki cannot be used for our version of Classic. It still gives a good foundation for discussion.

NCSoft West don't want an inflated economy which in essence is good. But maybe their caution is a bit overtuned though. :)

Let's see what the next patch brings us to see how far towards the classic wiki we will come. I wouldn't expect it to go all the way.

I lol'd those guys hatting TC. L2wiki is the only source that matter, stop making shit excuses about: "hey bro, face it, its 0.000003% rate"

No, you are wrong, the server was not created for Koreans/Russians public, is all about NA public.

NCSoft need to tell us which rates we playing, so most of us can decide if we want to keep playing or not.

btw this server supposed to be 1x rate.

My two cents:

• I've been testing exp across levels and up to 30 the exp for leveling is exactly the same as in this table: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Character_Level
    • With simple math i found this table very accurate
    • The experience per mob seems to be lower than the database for Other classic servers but not much
  • About Spoil, all i did was take several mobs and get drop rates from l2dropspoil and pmfun (which are the same values, x1 rates) and take l2 classic wiki value multiplied by 0.6 and with this factor u get same RATE, but quantity is broken up to lvl 30. i dont know later

Archived