The real reason for queues and solution from comunity

YaST

The real reason why queues are formed on the server, is because many players are keep their character logged in to avoid queues in the future. This feeds back and in turn forms more queue on the server. You can see shops with items overpiced and ppl hitting NPC on everywhere. 

We are facing an easy problem to solve if we all think a little. Why bleep other players when we are not playing?

Let's free slots if we're not going to use them, let's be supportive with the other players. 

Good drop ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queueing_theory

No, it is because of bots.

2 years ago, when on Skelth, I killed the bots in School of Dark Arts, they just went away.

Now the bots SODA I were driven me away: when I tried to kill one group and turned red, I need o fight with 20 EW with their horses 

53 minutes ago, YaST said:

The real reason why queues are formed on the server, is because many players are keep their character logged in to avoid queues in the future. This feeds back and in turn forms more queue on the server. You can see shops with items overpiced and ppl hitting NPC on everywhere. 

We are facing an easy problem to solve if we all think a little. Why bleep other players when we are not playing?

Let's free slots if we're not going to use them, let's be supportive with the other players. 

Good drop ;)

Wow, another genius, to lazy to check the other 20 threads about it. Use /search then /reply

14 minutes ago, Garfield said:

Wow, another genius, to lazy to check the other 20 threads about it. Use /search then /reply

wow another ill-mannered. 
I am proposing an action of the community to fix this, I am no genius. If your brain does not allow you to contribute anything else, please keep quiet.

Kisses. 

1 hour ago, YaST said:

Good drop ;)

NO, god no. NO no no no no. Stop making suggestions for game "fixes". People need to just stop. If you need to wait 30 mins for the queue go for a quick run. Read a book. Dont ruin game mechanics for your sake. 

18 minutes ago, Krissa said:

Logging out your accounts outside the server's prime time won't decrease the queue size during the server's prime time.

(Well, actually, that will even increase it, because more bots will be able to log in)

I disagree at this point, many people do not play in prime time. Look at primetime in the cities. There are many stores and many AFK players

5 minutes ago, SinnS said:

NO, god no. NO no no no no. Stop making suggestions and game changes. People need to just stop. If you need to wait 30 mins for the queue go for a quick run. Read a book. Dont ruin game mechanics for your sake. 

Could you please read the thread before answering?

16 minutes ago, YaST said:

I disagree at this point, many people do not play in prime time. Look at primetime in the cities. There are many stores and many AFK players

What do you mean by "do not play"? Do you realize that the prime time is the best time for stores?

Or by "not playing" you only mean "not pressing F-keys on this particular account"?

1 minute ago, Krissa said:

What do you mean by "do not play"? Do you realize that the prime time is the best time for stores?

Or by "not playing" you only mean "not pressing F-keys on this particular account"?

I am referring to stores with overprices to stay connected. 
And ppl who not playing in this time and use this slot. 

As there is only about a thousand of stores per server when the servers are maxed out and the vast majority of the stores (according to my experience) are meaningful, your idea is unlikely to noticeably decrease the queues during the prime time.

1 hour ago, YaST said:

wow another ill-mannered. 
I am proposing an action of the community to fix this, I am no genius. If your brain does not allow you to contribute anything else, please keep quiet.

Kisses. 

My brain works just fine, you on the other hand think it’s either a illegal server you’re playing on or another wow like game. If you’d actually take some time to read the forum before posting your “original” idea, you’d find it posted and answered already multiple time. Yet you chose to create anothe we post. Accept the things as they are or quit now, because they ain’t gonna change and you’re wasting your time

The solution is for the company as a whole stop hoarding money and employ a team paid moderators (volunteer moderators is just modern slavery. aka amouranth), both in game and on the forums, so we can finally have an active team banning any irregular "players" and locking  & deleting unproductive threads (because locking and archiving does nothing thanks to google index).

3 hours ago, YaST said:

Good drop ;)

Thank you for the suggestion and don't let the critics get you down.  Yes, a hundred others have protested but you are one of the few who has suggested that we all log off when we are not actively playing our characters.  While I appreciate the suggestion, I doubt many will take it for fear they will not be able to get through the queue and back on the next day.  It's a lot to ask of people.

8 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Thank you for the suggestion and don't let the critics get you down.  Yes, a hundred others have protested but you are one of the few who has suggested that we all log off when we are not actively playing our characters.  While I appreciate the suggestion, I doubt many will take it for fear they will not be able to get through the queue and back on the next day.  It's a lot to ask of people.

Thank you, it's a pleasure to talk with civilized people.

Archived